Spoiler The Problem with Marrying Rich: Out of the Way, Ex Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Aug 12, 2019.

1. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Went to the ending and showed when they are old. She's with Ye Hao.

2. A_Chan

A_Chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to her son and daughter?

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot twists and drama here can rival Maria la del Barrio

sheisthedemon93 and Pink-kun-s like this.
  4. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did MC end up with the real ML? She just forgives him like that?what happened to the MC's kids?

5. DillycaT

DillycaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the 1st Ml doesn’t deserve her. Here why. During the 4 years they together he never protected her from his evil mom. He neglected her in every possible way, using work as an excuses to justify his action. To top it off he cheated behind her back “for a little excitement from his boring marriage!” And got that another girl pregnant, kick her out the house and force her to divorce him.Is this not the epitome of a scum man?!! And throughout the whole novel he keep telling he would change and love her and treat her well, yet he continues to have side women in his apartment regularly to released his needs. Really!. That what you call a two faces Jerk and lair! YeHao better, because he was trick into marring his fraud ex but never touch her. As soon as he found Fl alive he divorce right away. He goes against everyone just to protect her. His love for her was pure and passionate. He just having problem with his fierce temper, which have a lot to do with her stupidity and their ex’s schemes. Plus he never had any other women to release his carnal needs. So she deserves him.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Kumoshiro, avgxxx, JoshyM62 and 3 others like this.
  6. DillycaT

DillycaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you got the wrong story. If I remember correctly she gave birth in the hospital with Yehao there the whole time. Regardless he a true scum.lol

stumblmer likes this.
  7. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you're right. darn. sorry guys.

8. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt say that the 1st ML deserve her though. That guy is unquestionably a total scum.

DillycaT and stumblmer like this.
  9. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I knew this story wasn't my cup of tea, I was curious...
    Dem twists and turns!! o_O

10. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s with Ye Hao?
    How? Why? She is not a dimwit right?

11. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, after reading the book, both of the MLs don't deserve her.
    She should take her children with money and live a peaceful life away from the problematics MLs.

12. Zariah

Zariah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped through all the abuse and went straight to the ending.

So the kid MC has with 1st ML takes over 1st ML’s company or something like that..

The daughter MC has with 2nd ML married a prince..? Not sure if I’m confusing two stories together or not lol

13. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah...then i'm not the only one who think so

Maki1006 and sheisthedemon93 like this.
  14. NoloveT

NoloveT Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds complex

Maki1006 likes this.
  15. NoloveT

NoloveT Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoliers

After Mo and Yan's divorce, Yan meets Ye and they get married resulting in them having a daughter. However, the critical problem was that Yan gave birth to Mo's child named Yuan Yuan. And Yan doesn't want anyone to know (except Ye) that Yuan is Mo's child, so she tried to keep it hidden. Over this scenario of the hidden Yuan Yuan, Yan faces Mo's pity party, Ye's jealousy, Ye's evil brother, kidnapping, runaway, terrible in-laws, ex-lovers, and child custody. Yes, child custody. Yan lost both of her children's custody leading her to have major depression. Yan's mental illness was used against her by Ye's ex-lover and evil brother in law to finish her. By the way, Yan has pushed off a high cliff. Everyone thought Yan died, however, she was living in an isolated village as a slave. Later, she becomes her poor master's lover. While Yan was gone, Mo and Ye became a total mess and blamed each other for killing Yan. Also, Yan's children kept asking Mo and Ye for their mother's whereabouts. This input results in Ye to marry his ex-lover, who pretended to be pregnant with Ye Hao's son and started abusing Yan's daughter. While, on the other side, Mo keeps rejecting marriage requests that his mother tries to achieve in making him to forget Yan. At one point, Mo accepts reluctantly to end his mother's nagging. While both men were being wussy with their parents and so-called new partners, Yan was living in a comfortable life with her poor master, who is so kind to her. (Plus, Yan lost her memories of Mo, Ye, and her children.) Soon enough, Yan was found by one of her ex-husbands [can't say who because I want you to figure that out yourself.] Carrying on, he tries to take Yan away, but the poor master prevents it and claims to him that Yan was his lover. Can't accept that Yan moved on, the evil ex-husband tries to bring her back by buying her materialistic things resulting in Yan's hatred. When the ex kept playing around in Yan's village, it raised suspicions leading the other ex-husband to find out that Yan was alive. Thus, both men kept coming to the village and using their kids to bring back Yan. Finally, Yan gets her memories back making her feel useless and guilty. After a moment alone, she shares this pain with her master. Later, they console each other and making up plans to get her children back. Yet, the shock was that the poor master was actually another rich man with great power. (Thus, it adds in a new character who tries to steal back him back from Yan.) Anyways, Ye Hao found out about this guy's identity and felt threaten that Yan will leave him and marry the rich man. However, it didn't come true. Yan faced her ex-husbands, won back her children's custody, and moved to a castle. Over this period, Ye Hao divorce and punish the evil ex-lover. (Plus, he got rid of the woman's child when he found out the kid wasn't his.) On the other hand, Mo gives up his engagement and fought with his mother to stop being a B**ch. (Soon, Mo's mother died with a heart attack.) Anyways, both men left their controlling family and try to win back Yan's affection. Yet, they are both aware that the third man was trying to marry her. Yan knows about this too and rejects the third man's proposal because she doesn't want to repeat history. Thus, Mo and Ye (with their children's encouragement) try to win over Yan for 10 or 20 years. Over those times, Yan goes to therapy, so she can find a solution to let go of her trauma. Finally, Yan's therapist suggested in order for her to find the solution was to give one of her ex-husbands a second chance. Can you guess? It was Ye Hao. How? Well, when Yan and her daughter were coming back from their trip, Ye's ex-lover was about to shoot Yan, but Ye jumps in front and saves Yan's life. Next, the ex-lover went to jail and Ye being taken of by Yan at the hospital. Once Ye was discharged from the hospital, he asks Yan to go on a vacation with him. Thinking about her therapist's advice, Yan gives in. They went to a foreign country resulting in them having sex and getting engaged. Mo later finds out about the engagement and goes into depression. (However, Yuan Yuan stayed with his father and tries to cheer him up. This father and son had a special moment together leading to a point where Mo told the story to Yuan how he met Yan.) Moving on, Yan visits Mo again in their old age. Old Mo wants Old Yan to draw him again like the time they first met. Yan draws him while Mo admires her. After her drawing, she shows Mo the younger him. Mo cries so much filled with the love and grief for Yan. Yan comforts him and kisses him one more time before she goes back to be with Old Ye. In the end, Old Yan made her life story as a novel that later becomes a famous movie. Old Ye and Old Yan embraced and shared a tender kiss with each other.

Oh for the woman Mo slept with in the first chapters- Yan forgives her. Then the woman dies with a sex disease.

So, yeah, that's it.

16. NoloveT

NoloveT Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to read it, go to mtl novel.

Next type in the title.

And there you go. Enjoy. (Maybe).

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  17. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is tagged tragedy!!!:cry::cry::cry:
    I found the FL dies at the end and her children forgets about her!!!!
    what is the use of this story if firstly her husband did not cherish her and then when she got divorced and should have lived happily with the ML.....the ml and the ex-husband were fighting.... then she got killed and her children no longer remembers her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she also loses her memory and now living with another man who bought her.......
    what is this... reverse harem? moreover she breaks with each one of them

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  18. BoredMonster

BoredMonster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, this thread already fills me with dread about the novel. Anyways thanks for showing me why I shouldn't read this dumpster fire of a novel.

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  19. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. This basically sums it all up. The last time I read the raw. It was still on the scene where Ye Hao was hospitalized when he saved Yan Yan from his ex.

I got to hand it to him, Ye Hao was always persistent. The only thing, I hated about him was when he hit Yan Yan due to his temper and jealousy. Aside from that, he was okay. I still remember reading how he thought would have other children with Yan Yan aside from Xi Xi. He was so confident that he could win her back.