Spoiler The Prohibited Isekai Life of a Certain Transmigrating Brother and Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nikyoruu-chan, Aug 30, 2020.

1. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION:
    One day, my twin brother confessed to me. “I’ve liked you since a long time ago. I want you to break up with your boyfriend and choose me.” However, right after the unexpected confession, we were both caught up in an accident and our short lives came to an end… or that was how it was supposed to be. For some reason, we were reincarnated in different world as twins.

The world we reincarnated in was a world with Magical Supremacy. People with magical power dominated people without magic.

As twins, we were given the names of Ceres and Licht, and we grew up quickly.

However, I- who was born without magical power, was about to be sent to an isolation facility where non-magical people were held.

There was only one way around it. To make a s*ave contract with someone who possessed high magical power. At that time, Licht, my brother who was an elite magician, made a proposition to help me. “If you don’t want to be sent to the facility, form a s*ave contract with me.”

Just like that, the relationship between twins, which had turned to a master- servant relationship, was the beginning of this twisted story.

NU PAGE:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-a-certain-transmigrating-brother-and-sister/

Found this and it looks so interesting + the cover art is great, there's only few chapters translated, hoping to have any spoilers. . .:blobpeek::blobpeek:

2. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF Japan?
    [​IMG]

Kyyiiq-q12, xpeanut and ketchupblood like this.
  4. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT IN THE GOD DAMN HELL WTF

kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    For curious people.

Note that this novel tag is rape and incest.
    This one is a dark novel and sadly the ML is her blood brother but you guys can fix the translation since it's really confusing and it's not the official translation.

https://jpmtl.com/amp/books/881/toc

Don't worry guys, I don't find this a likeable novel, it's rather disturbing and disgusting.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  6. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping that she'll end up with Nate but sadly the ML is her brother.

He's mentally broken and it's partially fault of Ceres(MC) because she should've properly discuss this with Richt(ML) and brought him to therapy.

But we all can't blame Ceres, she was written to be weak and powerless while her brother Richt(ML) was born powerful. She's also a victim.

Richt offered her to become his slave so they don't send her to facility. I bet if Ceres have a chance to go back time, she would've refuse the offer and choose to be send to facility.