Spoiler The Promised Queen [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by peach.pudin, May 21, 2021.

1. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:

Among the royal servants there is a rumor that the emperor is sick. At the invitation of the emperor, the witch Victoria will try to cure him with her servant Richard. However, the royal palace hides far more secrets than they thought.

Apparently the main character is a witch and I guess the male lead is her white haired buttler, the storyline is so messy that I didn't understand it very much.
    This manhwa is so confusing, there is so little information about it. I don't even know if it's a novel adaptation or an original manhwa...
    The art is so much alike "who made me a princess", I've read in an instagram post that the artist itself knows that her drawing style is "alike".
    I would appreciate if someone has information about this manhwa :oops:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, it is an original manhwa.

peach.pudin likes this.
  5. peach.pudin

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks! It's a messy story, not so easy to understand so I was wishing some spoilers :oops:

6. killerninja123

killerninja123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do follow the artist because of her fanart before she wrote her webtoon. From what I know so far is that the story is very messy. I couldn't understand it either. From what I try to understand what's going on, the MC is the daughter of the Emperor and now she made a contract with a demon. Also the MC's eyes are special for some reason, her mom died, and no one likes the princess for some reason. Of course we're not the only ones who are confused. On the comments, those who were confused, she would either tell people to DM her to explain it or just wait until answers are revealed.

Also I would like to point out that ever since she posted her manhwa on webtoons, the comments were brutal. They said she was tracing cause there were some scenes that looked like they were ripped off of Who Made Me A Princess. Even on Tapas and IG too. Her defense was that she drew a lot of wmmap fanart. She even showed speedpaints. Some were convinced, while others didn't because she could've just edit the speedpaint to make it look like she drew it herself. After that her manhwa was taken off of webtoons and Tapas. I don't know if she was the one who did it or the website did. She only posted her manhwa on IG and Patreon. Later she deletes comments that tell her she's tracing and such. The comments even wanted her to use her own artstyle. However, she kept saying it is her artstyle and she even kept saying that her artstyle is inspired by Happy Sugar Life. The Korean comments said that her manhwa is getting attention, but not the good kind too. The comments who think she's plagiarizing don't believe the Happy Sugar Life inspiration. They just find it too coincidental how the poses look so similar.

As much as I would like to help out and read the manhwa to put out spoilers, but the manhwa is so confusing to the point where I don't want to read it. I'm only following just to see how long the artist is going to keep this up.

peach.pudin and your crush like this.
  7. peach.pudin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes
    What is the authors’ instagram account? Is she korean or what?? I somehow can understand people's discomfort about this but I feel a little bad for the author lol
    Thanks for the big explanation, I wasn’t expecting so much tea

8. killerninja123

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if she's Korean, but I think she's Russian. Here is the link to her IG. https://www.instagram.com/aminavishilfox/

9. killerninja123

Reading List:
    Link
    So an update on the Promised Queen. The first several chapters are being rewritten/redrawn, so it'll be easier to understand. From the first few chapters I've read so far, I actually understand what was going on and the pacing is better. I'm surprised the author took the criticism, but I'm glad she did. The art still looks as it does now. Heavily inspired by wmmap. I still can't tell if it's just a heavy inspiration or not, but I will keep reading the webtoon and update on spoilers. I even put in a link for the webtoon too.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-promised-queen-/list?title_no=732204

peach.pudin likes this.