Recommendations The protagonist is babied.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Evalanche, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Evalanche

Evalanche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in love with I'm Not Human novel~ Its just that I like how they all consider him as a baby (they treat him as a baby because he was just born, but he had an adult body(i think?)) and all their(zergs) protective instincts and feelings, which make them look more aggressive than usual, make them adorable for me... *spoiler alert* like when the protagonist got hungry, they would kill those people who made him hungry if the protagonist didn't stop them... so yeah

It is yaoi, so I would like a recommendation of yaoi but it could also be bxg, no harem, but reverse harem (I remember the novel "My sons, Too Mensao (?)" where her "sons" spoil her like she was the child of the family... it could also be like this) would do.... please help!

Melliloy likes this.
  2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a good child
    (protagonist is babied so much that translator kinda write lots of warning notes at the end of each chapter)

it's different but similar to how zergs baby the king tho

Evalanche likes this.
  3. cosmicimmortal

cosmicimmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I guess the king's game which is a linked story to I'm not human could fit this too

Shio and Evalanche like this.
  4. Evalanche

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wanting to read this but there was a certain factor that made me not want to read it... aaaand i forgot that factor, maybe it was a review or something... but since you recommended it, imma read it now hehhhehe

I'll check on this too, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
  5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    probably how it has slight rape in it

Evalanche likes this.
  6. Evalanche

Reading List:
    Link
    And yes, there was... I just finished reading the translated chapters and some mtl but maybe the reason I didn't like it was because of it was a sad story which isn't that bad afterall after I read it... I actually sometimes skip stories that are reviewed to have the ability to make you cry and often choose happy ones or the fluffy novels so that my mood will also be happy and fluffy hehehe im rambling rn sorry heheheh

7. Melliloy

Melliloy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... Your description got me curious, and now I'm also in love with the I'm not human novel. There are quite a few reincarnation themed novels that use a similar feel for a few chapters as they are reincarnated as a child with full memories of being an adult. However the extent to which I'm not human consistently turns out this babying in a way the protagonist cannot object to is relatively unique to my eyes. Also I love that the one being called cute just looks like your average guy, but is being put on an unreachable pedestal by an entire elite race. I need more. It's a big bundle of awkward cute.

Evalanche likes this.
  8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i love this novel. I was gonna do a spoiler thread for this.

Evalanche likes this.
  9. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link