Spoiler The queen is busy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know this is not a novel but this manhua got me hooked up so posting this requesting for spoilers...
    manhua : The queen is busy
    Summary :
    A 19-year-old girl named Qing Tian was suddenly transported in time to an unknown dynasty. At first, she thought she could slowly enter the battles of the harem, but she’s surprised to find out that she's actually the Queen! How did this messy story come to be??

link : https://isekaiscan.com/manga/the-queen-is-busy/
    https://www.iqiyi.com/manhua/detail_18yzrldnh1.html(raw)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Ceilo27, Mikaa, Danigurl and 2 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Clars so not including this, if you make a comment 4 more times in any thread, then you can post links.

3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks.....:)

4. DAngel7

DAngel7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I want to know spoilers for this story too! I'm on chapter 7 and I really like it. So far things are starting to be revealed and understand a little about the FL characters previous life as Queen.
    I am upset that the ML promised her she will be the only one yet when taking the throne he already had a favourite concubine and because of accusation against the Queen he did not believe her and his relationship with her deteriorated. So pitiful! Hope he suffers now!

Ceilo27, Naya352, zemblenity and 8 others like this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, kinda disappointed with the king here. Even though there's 98% possibility that ML is the king, I am still have a great hope for you, 2nd male lead!

Ceilo27, Naya352, zemblenity and 5 others like this.
  6. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the dude with white hair always the second male lead...argh!!! I might have ML phobia soon because of how jerk they are in the novels nowadays. This ML better not have done anything on the bed with the concubine and only have used her in order to make the previous queen jealous, else he will be nothing but a disappointment no matter how he tries to redeem.

7. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly!!!!! Also I don't know but is the the 2nd ML a transmigrater too???? And any spoilers anyone???:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  8. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow! The concubine Xiao Fei is shady.

It seems like the king has a child with Xiao Fei who died. Hmmm. Now I really want her to distance herself to the king. This is why I don't like stories about royalty. I don't like 3rd parties. :blobjoy:

Oh wow! I kinda hate him now because he lied. I hope he suffers and the queen gets her happy ending with the 2nd male lead.

I just started reading the manhua and I'm very curious about it.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Ceilo27, Naya352, zemblenity and 5 others like this.
  9. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the concubines had a baby who died, and that baby was the King's. Also, during one of the concubine/Queen meetings(?), one of the concubine's asked why the Queen looked so tired, and another stated that the King must have visited her at night (to do the frick frack) and that's why another concubine didn't see the King the night before. So this King did and does have sex with all these women.
    This shit pisses me off so bad. I'm not even exaggerating, you guys. These type of men fill me with rage. Such a damn double standard. The King can fuck anyone, but these women have to be loyal to him. They probably also had to be virgins in order to become part of his harem! GTFO of here. I wish the MC was the lady from "Cheating Men Must Die." To anyone who hasn't yet read that manhua, go read it! The MC is awesome! She helps me reattain energy, optimism, and all that's good in life. Lol.

Anyway, though we all suspect that this trash ass piece of shit is the ML, I pray to everything damn holy that he isn't! We've had enough of trash ass ML's! PLEASE!

sovokop, Ceilo27, Naya352 and 9 others like this.
  10. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubine whose son died is a black lotus though I guess it is because her son died and she suspects the queen for it,but she still is a bish

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Double standard about this is happen irl too. I kinda pissed when girl sleep with boys she's a slut, but when a man do that, he's just a playboy and trying to enjoy his life. I mean excuse me???? Why a concubine/queen/wife at ancient novels must protect their purity to the extreme (being touched by another man means she's already dirty???) but a man can playing around in his harem or worse, at brothel. Worst he's just described as 'romantic'.

Oh, and I agree with you. Cheating Men Must Die is awesome. My bloodthirst is healed everytime I read that.

12. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have enough of it irl, and these people bring it into fiction too. :blobangery: Ffs. What's the point of stories for women if we're just gonna get more sexism, double standards, and a shitty type of "love"? And what does that teach young girls (and boys) who read it? :blobfearful: This is just sad...

Exactly!!! That's what really angers me too! Such hypocrites! :blobcat_hyper::blobthumbsdown:

Same, fam! :blobjoy: That manhua is amazing for the soul. :aww::blob_pompom::blobpopcorn_cool:

13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So, who's the ML? Is that the king? I love the art but my heart is in pain everytime I remember the king kinda betrayed the queen.

Naya352, Imsobored and lazynoodles like this.
  14. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now it seems that the king is ML..

15. ReadLo

ReadLo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the prologue, the Queen that she will not let anyone have the Emperor, so we will have a happy end with them. The concubines will try to kill her again and again. The story will go around in circles for a moment even if it started well.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  16. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so no more spoilers???
    i feel like the concubine ised the miscarriage to make the emperor and MC fight , after that everytime they get slightly close the concubine would use it again to blacken the MC in front of the emperor

Aquaa likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read chinese but apparently the guy with silver hair can understand English? It excites MC.

18. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    I am posting this after reading ch 25 but can anyone tell me what happens after this?Also I read that the translators discontinuing it because mangatoon picked it up, so can anyone tell me how much it is translated over there?

19. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked and there's 45 chapters available right now.

20. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you! Can you tell me if it's free?