Spoiler The Reason I Have To Be A Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: The Reason I Have To Be A Villain
    Associated Names: 악녀가 될 수밖에 없는 이유
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reason-i-have-to-be-a-villain/
    Raw: It's on Kakaopage

Synopsis:
    I was possessed by a villain.

That villain was called the great madwoman of the Kingdom of Maconia, but I cheered because Rene Blair, the evil woman, had a lot of money!

Although she was a character who died in the beginning of the novel, I thought I shouldn’t do anything bad.

I’m going to be nice to everyone from now on. Or live without being involved with the original characters.

So I tried to do well.

[Today’s mission: slap the waitress on the cheek] Until the crazy translucent mission window popped up.

‘I’m going to be the maid from now on,’ I said.

Either way, I’m a maid from my own mouth.

I raised my palm, muttered as if I had it memorized, and then I hit my cheek.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what????? :blobpopcorn_two:

Rizen Lizz likes this.
  4. Avni

Avni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sets up a tent*

Rizen Lizz likes this.
  5. feng nao

feng nao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Spoiler Please!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Rizen Lizz likes this.
  6. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lize

Lize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

beast123 likes this.
  8. icescramble_

icescramble_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers uwu :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read the novel ??
    Any spoilers ?:blob_plusone:

Rizen Lizz and Asami like this.
  10. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Rizen Lizz

Rizen Lizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the translated novel until chapter 20. This novel was amazing. Maybe you wont believe it. But, the story go from a Korean girl being isekai as a villain and think a way to not die from daily quest to story full of suspence and twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because all of her quest I think lead to something & effect of the future event. This is epic!

13. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only 3 chapter. Give me some spoilers.

Rizen Lizz likes this.
  14. Rizen Lizz

Rizen Lizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first it just usual isekai story with a system that make FL can not escape from quest system. But it begin to become interisting when we can see that there was a reason why FL should do the quest. At first we can see from why FL should slap her maid. Actually there was some clue that say, there was something like her exclusive maid, but she trew all work to low maid (that we can see at the beginning chapter).

20+ chapter still don't know who the ML, but there was two candidate (of I not wrong). One of them have quest system like FL has.

One of the quest was to kill FL.

There was reason everytime quest come. We (reader) belive it true when FL come to a banquet place that FL (the original Villainess) should die.
    But,I still don't quite understand, why FL should die.

Oh! There also something like twist that beyond FL understanding. Because the OG novel/something that she read was trully mindblown. And then the quest will come in many way to save FL people and FL. But, FL someway don't understand and not doing the quest or someway do the quest with better outcome (because FL accidenly accept the quest). She don't do it because all of the quest look so evil, like push the head servant(or something like that) from up stair, so the head servant will not be harmed at the banquet. Or FL should run away from person who being posessed from the dragon will (or something) to place that has many people (the banquet place), so FL will be save from danger (but, not the people at the banquet, they can die because of it).

I already explain it at upside. (sorry for bad grammar)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  15. macrhh

macrhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is very interesting! Anyone know who the ml is? I’m thinking it’s either Zion or Diwen .

Mingxia and yerisegg like this.
  16. yerisegg

yerisegg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers anyone?:blobpopcorn:

17. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Jaklique

Jaklique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ;_; any more spoilers?

19. Makakaron

Makakaron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoil please

20. caroviee

caroviee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only jotted down some : )
    • Anastasia reversed time. She has three chances to turn back time. The two chances were used for Astaron and Zion due to some circumstances.
    • Zion knows something about the past. I think it’s because he has dragon blood flowing in him.
    • Around chapter 70 or so, Diwen acknowledges his feelings for Renée.
    • “Reden didn’t shed a single tear and yet Aiden was the saddest” Anastasia said this– referring to Renée’s funeral.
    • Mikelle (the dragon) sent Renée Blair into another world ten years ago and entered her body, pretending to be Renée Blair for ten years. So it’s like the current Renée is the og Renée. Mikelle forced Renée to swallow a purple jewel, Mikelle entered Renée’s body and Renée got into another world.
    • Mikelle was the one who is responsible for the curse and is the one controlling it
    • The current Renée is strong and has high resistance to magic because there’s power left behind by the dragon in Renée’s body.
    • Hezard (one of the hugo knights) and Susan (Renée’s former lady-in-waiting) are on Mikelle’s side.
    • Zion’s biological mother had a child with Mikelle Glass (dragon). Roselyn Carter (the friend of Zion’s mom which is Eve) took care of Zion when he was a child and considered him her son.
    • Roselyn has a daughter named Helena. it is said that Roselyn has the same hair color as the former marquis – coral-colored hair. Unfortunately, the two were killed by Mikelle, and so, Zion wants to take revenge because of that. Also, he was the one who buried the corpses of Roselyn and Helena.
    • The sword of Zion is also a seed from the dragon. Since young Zion had cut off Mikelle's arm using an ax, the bone turned into a sword. The sword will change to its original state if Mikelle is dead.
    • Zion never failed a mission since when he was young because the penalty is always “death”
    • I think Zion cares for Renée because she reminds him of his sister. Although Zion said that there’s no resemblance at all between the two. There was one time when Zion said something like “If it were my sister, she would have kissed me on the cheek.” something like that.
    • Chapter 109. Renée told Reden that she was not Renée Blair and that she was from another world and Reden kept on dismissing Renée.
    • Since that day, the Horrene House incident, Diwen's mission had always been to kill Renée but he rejected it every time which is why he’s being penalized almost every day. Renée caught Diwen rejecting the mission and asked him why he rejected it then Diwen simply replied, “Because I like you.” This was around chapter 110.
    • There was one time that Diwen got friendzone by Renée LMAOO and Diwen said that he doesn’t want to be just friends.
    • Chapter 130. Renée acknowledged her feelings for Diwen
    • NO REDEN ATTEMPTED TO KISS?? RENÉE? I might have read this part wrong but it’s probably because he wants to prove something. They were discussing here whether the current Renée is really Reden’s sister or not
    • Renée, Anastasia, and Aiden are childhood friends. Aiden is 3 years older than the two. Their nicknames— Asha and Ed, it was first used by Renée.
    • Young Aiden was really planning to end his life when he went to Jeronimo but then he met Renée and Anastasia so basically the power of friendship.
    • Why does Aiden harbor such a strong resentment towards Renée? It’s because “Renée” (Mikelle) was the one who killed his precious dog.
    • Mikelle wanted something from Ethan (Renée and Reden’s father). Ethan apparently “stole” something from Mikelle like a purple jewel or something and Ethan doesn’t want to give it to him.
    • Mikelle cursed Renèe even before when she was a child. There was one time that Renèe was ought to bring Mikelle a cup of tea, but Mikelle kept on throwing it and ordered Renée to go get one again. Unfortunately, she tripped and the tea splattered on the floor and got on Mikelle's shoes. Mikelle then ordered Renée to lick his shoes, but Renée refused. Since Mikelle also stated that if anyone entered the room again, he will kill it. Sadly, Ethan was the one who entered and Ethan got killed.
    • [PAST] the scene when Diwen killed “Renée” at the banquet? Renée, or should I say Mikelle, deliberately drew nearer to Diwen in bid to perish at his hand. Mikelle blabbered and criticized Diwen in a condescending manner. Diwen, noticing, said "You’re a dragon," and then, “You crazy bastard. Did you get permission to enter from the owner of the body?" SO HE KNOWS THAT IT ISN'T RENÉE AND IT WAS MIKELLE IN THERE and that’s not all since Diwen knows that it’s the dragon, he doesn’t want to kill it because it’s residing in Renée’s body. Mikelle, who was within Renée's body, refused to obey Diwen’s orders to leave Renée’s body and come out and instead snatched the sword from Diwen's waist, forced it into Diwen's hand, and stabbed Renée in the body. After that, the blade had a bloodstain on it and Diwen's hand was trembling. A funeral was held and Diwen got executed for killing a high-ranking noble. Anastasia was found dead in the mage tower and Aiden took his own life after all of that.
    • Diwen is the sweetest and as any other male lead out there— misunderstood. He’s willing to sacrifice anything for Renée, even if he loses an arm. After Mikelle got killed, his soul resided on Zion’s sword. The sword was currently in Renée’s hand. Since it’s like that, Mikelle can encroach on Renée’s body and it will only be stopped if Renée’s arm is cut off. Diwen, knowing this, said to Renée, “Renee, I'll grab the sword so try to let go of the sword, hmm?" Renée refused and then Diwen said, "Don't be stubborn, Renée! As soon as I grab it, Zion just needs to cut off my arm. The Marquis is also there, so it's not difficult to fix the arm." of course, Renée refused again. So Horeisha suddenly appeared, and apparently, she’s a dragon. Horeisha fixed the issue and then brought the sword to another space/dimension. Renée also noted to take care of the sword since it’s originally Zion’s talking sword.
    • Zion's sword resurfaced as a human being who was mistaken for Zion because of how much he resembles him.
    • Renée and Diwen got together. The end.
    I’m itching to read more, but i don’t know if there are any side stories.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023