Spoiler The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For current Manhwa / K Novel that I still follow close to new update (I read other titles, too, but the list is quite long) :
    For My Derelict Favorite & other novel from this author
    I Shall Master This Family
    Little Rabbit and The Big Bad Leopard

Raeliana's novel author actually has another work, 먼치킨 길들이기 , but on hiatus for 3 years because of health problem. So far I postpone to read it around chapter 50 of 132, waiting for the continuation.

For other romance fantasy manhwa to anime and donghua adaptation, there are 2 announcements, but still no confirmation about the airing time :
    Who Made Me a Princess
    Surgeon Elise

Mocha01 likes this.
  2. kinkky_k

kinkky_k New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if noah’s brother end up with naomi, his aid in the novel?

3. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Naomi stay single.

4. ProxyParadox

ProxyParadox New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Do you have the link to Mrs. Lee's post?

5. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    It moves to page 25 of this forum, because I deleted a lot of MTL that I had posted before, after the official release in Tappytoon.

In the manhwa, you can read in epilogue 3.

6. jutte

jutte New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey... So I suddenly thought of this title, and my frustration about the Siatrich x Naomi kicked in :D Eh, I shipped them since the first chapter they were shown. I didn't expect unrequited love at all T_T

stowari likes this.
  7. Thaynaapsilva

Thaynaapsilva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the mystery about the mirror in the duke's house?

8. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in the novel and manhwa (novel gives more detail), hinting that the mirror can reflect the soul. In Raeliana's POV, the former Duke of Wynknight's soul trapped in there.

9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here(after re-reading this for the millionth time alrdy) just to say that Raeliana(OG) is literally so embarrassing, Like gurly lost her family and friends over a MAN.

10. ravesdaza

ravesdaza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't do it for a man, she did it to survive she thought that if she stayed in her body she will die no matter what and she knew that the Duke will love her in the female leads body that's why she did it

AnniePoo likes this.
  11. Night_ofstars

Night_ofstars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m here to ask but did the king (Noah brother) ever ended up with someone? Like married someone? Cause in the side stories of the manhwa i just somehow suspiciously picked up on how the king might have interest in his secretary?

12. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has a concubine and a child.
    In novel side story 2 (side story 1 and 2 not adapted into manhwa), he will marry a princess from another kingdom (she will be his queen, replace the death Vivian's position) and have another son.

Siathrich really interested with Naomi but she rejected him, and Siathrich himself also thought that married is a part of his job as a king. He never wants to follow his father's path (the poisoning tragedy by Noah's mother, the one the king love, who lead to his criple leg)

Night_ofstars and Chorkie like this.
  13. Night_ofstars

Night_ofstars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see well thank you for informing me on that it’s kinda a shame they wouldn’t have made a bad couple but I guess in the end it is what it is

14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sorry exuse of a Goddess of Fate should have been the True Main Villain.
    That irresponsible asshole literally tricked, forced and killed the FL Eun-Ha Park just to become Beatrice/Raeliana.:blobangery:
    It still amazes me that she doesn't hate, blame or criticize that shit goddess author at all.
    FL is even grateful towards her at the end because she met her fated ML Husband Noah.
    I have the wishful thinking that either Melissa Podebrat (Beware of the Villainess) or Su Lüxia (Cheating Men Must Die) would immediately kick/slay her idiot arrogant ass!
    2.jpg

An unpopular opinion of mine:
    I personally don't or can't hate OG Raeliana in Beatrice Body at all.
    That poor soul was just trying very desperately to survive the status quo by using all means necessary.:blobpensive:
    I am well aware of the fact that she unreasonably blamed and tried to kill FL several times.
    But considering that she, a trapped unstable extra character, was in a really hopeless situation.....
    Furthermore, it's so easy for FMC Eun-Ha Park to say that OG Raeliana could have found other solutions.
    What other solutions!? Trying to get the attention of a powerful high ranking noble man when she herself is not the privileged beloved designated Heroine?
    And unlike the FL chosen by a god and who can easily attract ML candidates with her NLOG Halo, she doesn't have any advantages or good choices to defy "destiny" alone.
    OG Raeliana/Beatrice is a very tragic villain that was bound to bring the FL & ML together and make them Glorious Heroes...
    In addition, I still don't like the twist that the FL in this story was meant to replace the OG Heroine and was never meant to be transmigrated as a canon fodder extra. (I still don't get why OG Beatrice's soul died or faded away.)
    Don't you think it actually undermines the plot about "Surviving as an Extra"???
    2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    Chorkie likes this.
  15. stowari

stowari New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .. another propably stupid question... anywa, has Ansley a first Name?

I mean its Will Wheaton, Adam Taylor, unknown/ unnamed knights 1 to 8 and then ...'Dame/Lady' Ansley? I've read another story with a Lady Knight where it was just "Sir Elan" and I wondered abou this...

16. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    The author never reveals her first name in the novel and other adaptations (manhwa, game, audio comics).
    In the Namu Wiki (It's like Korean Wikipedia which any user can edit it) is mentioned as 카타리나 앤슬리 (Katarina Ansley), but I think they mistaken Ansley as Wilon Wheaton's lover, Katarina (Well, some readers ship Wheaton and Ansley). In Side Story 2-4, Wheaton mentioned that he gave a necklace for Katarina when she mad at him. Wheaton always calls Ansley as Ansley, so I thinks they mistaken Katarina and Ansley as same person, which actually 2 different persons.

Chorkie and stowari like this.
  17. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20240307-062511_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240307-062626_Chrome.jpg
    Why didn't I noticed this when I read the first time?:blob_grin:

stowari likes this.