Spoiler The Rebirth of an Ill-Fated Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jiye, Jan 3, 2018.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked Wei Yang because ML didn't mix up MC with anyone else, ever...

MOAR DETAILS about how ML grovels for MC please. :aww:

2. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we are talking about the worst ML of all time, my vote is on the ML from Eastern Palace.
    Compared to that guy this ml is nothing :cookie:

3. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget that one ML from black bellied stunning consort(?)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  4. Snowwhitefox

Snowwhitefox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the Military Empress novel - very well written and developing plot, intricate in it's development. I haven't read this novel yet but will when more chapters are out. Princess Wei Yang and Military Empress do have many similarities at their core but they are different enough that they shouldn't be compared, if you even read them fully. Some people just read words and don't process them. This novel has the same author as Military Empress... see apparently a template was used but that's the author's prerogative.

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    u guys forgot

remarry no way
    princess medical doctor (?)

6. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the weird incest backstory doesn't annoy you in Wei Yang? I couldn't get through it myself because it completely squicked me out :blob_coughblood:

7. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We should start another thread... Worst MLs ever :sushi_cool:

8. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's a thread regarding the worst ML... though I forgot exactly what its name is...

9. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This ML and MC don't do cute much. The ML's way of making it up to the MC is by torturing secrets out of people, helping her frame them for rebellion, ruining their families, jailing them, faking their death in jail, stealing them away, selling them to brothels to be butt-raped and abused by men from the lower rungs of society and breaking their entire personality, pride and self esteem to the ground before they die a painful death.

He basically helps her achieve everything she wants. One of her first revenge targets was the Li family because they had abused and killed her adopted son in the previous life. He helps her do all that to them.

He never questions her on why she does things or what reasons she has for her actions. He just steps in where he can to help her achieve her goals, whatever they may be.

10. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... Does it make up for the fact that she used/will be one of the people he tortures... :hmm::blobunsure:

kurohamukami and bleedingliar24 like this.
  11. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and there's also poison genius consort. How can they still stay after all that happened? They were used, PMD's ML even agreed to marry a concubine, used her as bait and almost died, jailed her to sickness and despair, left FL to handle war front and then almost starved her to death. And never apologized! Also, he knows she's poisoned and it even said she won't live long, yet when they got together, it seems the poison was not taken care of and he was okay with her sort life. Almost the same for PGC. Wronged so many times, never apologized, always cold, used, and courting death at every turn, but I will forgive him if he pays me even a smidge of attention, because he's handsome and I like him. :blobdead: I actually praise you women who can stick to that kind of man. I mean, it's ancient times, I get it, but there were so many opportunities to leave!

12. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never happens. He never physically raises a hand against her. The most he does is muffle her mouth and pull her into hiding to prevent them being discovered while spying and sneaking around. The one and only thing he does that is against her interests is when he saves her stepsister from humiliation. However, even before he knows her identity as his saviour, he helps her constantly with her schemes from behind the scenes. He also gives her a priceless bracelet set with poison thorns to help her in self defense which saves her many times.

Even in her previous birth, he was the one who freed her soul and her adopted son's to rebirth. The stepsister had a priest do a ceremony on their bodies after she killed them and threw them into a dry well with no funeral in order to make sure they don't get to reincarnate. Later, the ML storms the palace and kills the 8th prince and stepsister. During this, he finds the bodies of MC and her son and has them brought out and reinterred with respect, thus releasing their trapped souls. However, because of the abnormal twisting of the reincarnation cycle, they rebirth into the past instead.

13. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical abuse victim mentality or Stockholm Syndrome maybe. They get to a point mentally where they're psychologically dependent on their abuser as the person who controls their surroundings to the extent that they think life away from the abuse would be worse. Uncertainty scares them more than certain abuse.

14. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does the ML finds out that the one who saved him is the MC not the step-sister

TyShaye and UltimateFangirl like this.
  15. soriya

soriya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 90 and 91, I believe. someone wrote earlier that it was chapter40 but after two hours with google translate, it was acutally chapter 90.

16. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see, sorry, I mistook it for another story then:blobsweat:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  17. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops!
    Whoops! Sorry, that was me. Must have meant to type 89 or 90 and typed 39 or 40 instead...

18. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, looks like you haven't gotten to the part where he melts yet.

She does run away, y'know. It makes him wake up and run after her and explain himself. Now they're all fluff and rainbows. But yeah, Han Yunxi herself admits that she's a sucker for LFY's looks. Tsk tsk~

19. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Have. I think right now I'm just a little behind translation, but during the Crown Prince(?) wedding was a bit sweet, but still cold. Still cold even after she ran away, so what if she kissed him a little. He's still cold and rarely there.

20. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm yep, you haven’t reached the part where they vacation for an entire winter together yet. Pretty close, tho~