Discussion The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Renzy, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I've been looking for a survival and apocalypse novel that doesnt focus too much on power and technology.

This is the only decent one I've found but its yaoi (I only saw the tag when I reached where the MC was taken advantage of, but the author really does a good job not focusing on this kind of stuffs) ..Its a sliceoflife.. but the story progression is well planned and not rushed.. you can learn a lot of stuffs when doomsday comes haha

If I were to recommend survival novels.. this would be in my Top 5 so try to check it out.....

This is the Synopsis of the novel

Lacking a pocket dimension, power, a thigh to hug onto and the three life advantages (money, power, and looks), he had been cautiously living in the apocalypse for ten years, getting closer to falling inside the zombie’s mouths.

Unexpectedly, he had the terrible luck, to be caught in a fight between two gangs and die, it really left people feeling disappointed. When he opened his eyes, he had returned to a decade ago, three months before the apocalypse!

Like before he still lacked an ability, an ordinary person without a pocket dimension, but he did have ten full years of experience living in the apocalypse! Even if he didn’t fight zombies, didn’t hunt monsters, he could still live a carefree farming life in the safe zone.

Find a safe house, utilise all kinds of skills from his previous life to farm in exchange for meat, and if possible, find a person to peacefully spend the rest of his life with; ordinary people had their own ordinary little pieces of happiness.

Originally believing he had picked up a beauty he returned home to prepare a golden house, but on the contrary he was the one being pushed down……someone once said, whether it is people or matters, by no means can you only look at the surface!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2020