Spoiler The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 22, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel came out yday!
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reborn-otakus-code-of-practice-for-the-apocalypse/

I made this thread for @Kosu since she spoiled half the novel already on discord (i'll gather the spoilers later :D)

pokes

2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Eyyyyyyyyy
    I remember seeing this whilse searching for a fast-wear novel

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read all of this, but read part of it long ago.

What I remember: Basically the story is MC's farmlife up on the entire floor of the tower he reserved for himself. And cohabitation with ML that he picked up. He even has chickens and ducks lol. And solar panels, because he's smart that way.

5. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    ugly protagonist tag...? does he stay ugly? Is he actually ugly or only average?? TELL MEEEEEEE *likes cute characters/beautiful characters/etc.*

6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @Kosu

MC died and transmigrated back to the past 3 months before the apocalypse and is preparing stuff like in every other novel .....he just wants to survive and he has no fighting skills

Ml comes in chap 4 .....ML gets flirted on by a girl but he is ice cold to her
    then another man comes up and ML says to him to stay out of his business

MC is trying to create his own save heaven how it seems, already left the city and he is is buying animals and wants especially a dog .....poor mc anxious to raise feelings cuz many animals in the apocalypse mutated

MC is living otaku live ....so he is posting news of the incoming apocalypse even though ppl wont believe him ...but he still continues and foretells everything thats going to happen

Then the first night into the apocalypse comes
    MC checks out the surroundings he lives in and meets zombie!dog
    sees ppl trying to steal from a supermarket but are too dumb cuz zombies
    MC's goal is pharmacy ...he meets armed policemen who tell him not to steal

several students try to escape with weapons....they remember the post from MC that gave the warnings and one of them checks up on the post so they follow the advise to find a safe place where less ppl are and create a base there

MC hears a woman scream and just watches on from his home
    (keep i mind that the MC lived for a while in apocalypse so ofc he knows what to do and not)
    MC seems to be good with crossbow

MC meets a man who fell from the stairs and finds out the man has metal powers

7. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fu fu fu another delicious one:cookie:
    *lurks around*

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @Kosu <3

man wanted mc to take of helmet to see whether he was infected or not
    while MC is thinking whether to take the man metal protoss in and if he will be of any use

MC offers one of the apartments he lives in

There were peoplee following the man and trying to get his weapon and also find safe place
    but they were warded off from MC's dog, so they all ran away

MC gives man treatment and man says he will repay MC
    MC asks of man to make arrows for his crossbow, man agrees only when he gets food and water in return.....they eat congee

MC tells man the situation
    army went through and cleaned most of the streets etc
    ofc the place MC lives is kinda new so no one will actually ever go there
    Man talks about his relatives and wants to find them and MC tells him they should be safe as long as they dont open the doors and they will be found by the army
    man asks about mc's relatives, but mc tells him that they are gone

army is nearby and mc tells the man that he could go to them in order to get better treatment
    also he could join them if he wanted
    man asks MC what about himself and MC says that he is a ordinary human and he will be fine. Later on will creat a safe place
    Man says : By yourself?
    MC states he is not alone cuz he has his doggy
    Army comes to door to check
    ML is the man and seems to have lots of connection but wants to stay with mc, cuz lots more freedom
    so they both act to be clueless especially about powers
    cuz = experiment could happen

ml gets check up and he is fine
    army is typicall checking the place but find nothing cuz mc concealed everything
    before they left mc? tells them about water drinking that they should be careful cuz it can happen that zombie falls down onto it

Ml finds mc strange... they are talking about renting the other apartment
    and mc mentions he just rented the one he lives right now and for ml that was suspicious

students meeting and they mention mc rom the post .....they believed mc's post in the net and that mc is feeling shy

army is building base and the wall

so ml sees a lot of mc preparations and is even more confused and bit curious
    Mc tells ml to wait until he is cured to join him to go gather supplies
    ml tells mc he is not a woman and then he asks why mc has go
    mc spills out otherwise army will take notice ...especially cuz mc has solar power
    ml comes to the conclusion that mc's power is vision of the future

its interesting so far

9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    South base seems to be going down, assumed cuz of water infected. They go to a supermarket and at first everything was ok until zombies somehow arrived for no reason. ML has to use his powers. the students are shocked cuz they thought he was ordinary. mc gives shards from zombies brain to ML . They drive the car away from the scene, the car seems to be manipulated by someone or so? On the road a woman screams to save her baby. ofc mc wont get tricked by it.

10. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaah, i remember this one!! I read it a while ago! ^^
    Looking forward to future translated chapters ^^

11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: I look forward to more chapters! Yay!

12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Wind user appears! 2nd ML? ML is jealous cuz MCs attention is to windy and smiles more brightly to mc. Windy seemed to be betrayed a lot. They are back at the base. Mc is in cooking mode and ML took a bath. Mc is like wear sth! MC is blushing. ML is teasing mc that he has a towel. They go to the market. some seller gets greedy but scared off by ml power. army general appears later to question mc why their home has steel dors and etc. Before they had upgraded their home base. The army speculates theres someone with powers in mc team so they try to put the doctor to the same floor apartment. Some bonding between mc and ml. they sleep a lot together and ml always has close contact to mc. mc finally tells ml he is gay. ml doesnt mind and theres kissing and groping. mc is like but ur not the same and ml states yes he isnt as in he is straight. ML is black bellied lol. ml wants to do it and mc is like but without love?! and ml is like arent we in love? Mc has suspicions of mls behaviour before, counts questions every time ml did sth to come closer to mc and ml states he did it on purpose. mc calls out rogue! Mc asks then ml could have a woman and family and ml says with mc it feels like home. his before life seemed to be not so good as in strict or so. they sleep in the end together, but not that kind of sleeping! eechi!.

13. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    So... the army brings forth the wind user who is also a doctor. Unsure what was actually happening. i guess they were trying to observe ML, cuz its likely he is the one with powers. By now mc and ml are together. Later on ml just shows his powers cuz it was obvious they knew the army's plan. Ml and mc are working on the wall. the mc as support. ML and windy have a talk as in windy met someone in the hospital who reminds him of ml. ofc ml knows who that person is and sneers. It seems like his relatives are the kind of high society or so? they even had tried to shove a waifu onto ml before the apocalypse. So yea. seems like ml doesnt really have a close relationship with relatives? was bit confusing cuz at first he was worried a bit but in the current t he was cold hearted. I guess ml realised what a true home is cuz of mc. its the reason he stays by mcs side. Theres no real threat yet? though the army leader is bit.... not sure.

So far its very good. its all about leading a farm like life in an apartment.
    Here is where i stopped
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.lwxs520.com/books/61/61125/14937560.html

Anyone who wants to take over spoiling us np xd, cuz still have something else to do >.<

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  14. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now to the important question: when do they do the deed? *blush* and is it detailed? (although i don't think so >.<)
    i might only read that chapter, haha
    i have so many novels that i am currently reading, can't even decide anymore where to continue @.@

15. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not detailed xD, only a bit foreplay, if u follow the link and go backwards, it should be around there.

16. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC develops some sort of power ( apart the use of weapon) or will always rely on ML and zombie doggy?

17. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    So far no powers in sight, at least where im atm, ML still thinks where im at that mc can see into the future. MC still didnt tell him his secret, also doesnt know about ML's speculation. MC's main weapon is his knowledge and his crossbow. There is no zombie dog, the dog that MC bought didnt mutate. The one mentioned and in the mtl is a random zombie dog that was about to attack MC. MC's dog is only housekeeper and MC doesnt really need to rely on someone. ML has been at home safeguarding everything while waiting til his injuries are healed, ofc with lots of complaining that he isnt a woman to MC, inwardly also thinking what has he been doing cuz he was at home and was safe like a waifu.

Another thing i forgot to mention. MC seems to be uke and ML is seme.

18. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! ML should just accept his role of waifu LOL ( nothing forbid the wife to top LOL)

CrazedCookies likes this.
  19. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at the mtl link that i posted, ML is already okay and also has been with MC and students co outside to get items. OFC most times ML has a mask on? same for MC. Cuz its important to keep their identity a secret. evil ppl might explore.

Anyway so far it's very good and not like every bl apocalypse where MC is OP with OP items. Everything is kept in a bit realistic background. Well for MC at least. Not sure about ML's identity. Another thing is that their relationship and their interactions is normal and not that cringey. Although the only thing missing is a threat to them. However, with MC being overly careful and ML a bit too, seems to be normal that there wont be any yet. They dont shower everyone and everywhere that they are in an advantage. The army might be a threat to them? But theres nothing yet about the leader yet after the speculation talk that there is a protoss amonst MC's team and that they are thinking of gaining/taking it to their resource in army or so. The 2nd threat would be ML's relatives. Mostly the parents i guess and the shoved to him engagement wife that he had never gotten close to, but seemed to know each other?

Welp hopefuly someone else will spoil us more about the novel <3

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    another one bites the dust...:blobtired:
    Ireallyhate you @alexfilia :p I often get lured :blob_coughblood:

now @LaDyViL begone begone begone

alexfilia likes this.