LCD The Regressed Demon Lord is Kind

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Blitz, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t it that Zich fought the Pope before he had reached his full potential as the Demon Lord of Strength? Unsure if he beat him, though, or if he avoided fighting him. My memories on the details are pretty hazy now, but I do remember Zich mention some fights from when he was still just a Demon Person and not a Demon Lord.
    I mean, there are arcs for exploring the mysteries of all these shenanigans and there are arcs for meeting and interacting with characters, with there being some overlap at times. This is pretty much the latter while mixing in the timelines from when Zich was Moore and when he was Brave.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...looks like the next chapter will be when the truth comes out...unless it gets more dragged out...I hope not lol

3. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I will just jump to the chapter of the conclusion of this arc when its here. Lol

dysforia likes this.
  4. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that was what I stated in my post. Zich fought the Pope before he became a Demon Lord. After he became a Demon Lord the Pope was already dead.

ReMark and FHandsome like this.
  5. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter felt quite brief, but at least this episode is nearing its end

6. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Zich words really resonates with me.. true that environment plays a huge part with your personality and life but the decision is yours to choose.. so blaming others with what you did doesn't make your sins less heavy, it only makes it worse.. worse than a trash and lower than a turd.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
    fantasy, ReMark, lunarshadow and 2 others like this.
  7. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think Zich is saying blaming others is worst, though, because, with all those other Demon Person creation incidents we’ve seen, other people (the cloaked organization, in particular but also greedy and foolish co-conspirators) and the environment definitely held a major responsibility in why some of the characters turned out shitty.

Zich’s point is that, even if other people can be blamed for why one turned out wrong, they still have to accept their own responsibility in choosing to do wrong as well. Blame and hate the people who wrong them, fine, but they also need to take up the karma they incur as a natural result of their actions, which connects to Zich’s laissez-faire attitude towards people coming to kill him back when he was a Demon Lord.

8. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not expect Elena to join the party. I had given up on new members joining after Leona left. Well, when you think about it, Elena fits the criteria of not being a member of Brave or Moore's party like the rest. Though, I must say I don't see much point in adding another mage.

ReMark likes this.
  9. devince23

devince23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think about it, Hans and Zich are swordsman. But i do think she's not that useful in the team except for being Snuc's love interest. At least Hans is the rear guard for the group and she's just a baggage for them(even tho she has potential, now she just learned how to control mana). So I really want the hero wannabe's companion (forgot her name) to join them so Hans has his own love interest in the group.

ReMark likes this.
  10. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’ll definitely be useful. After all, Lyla can’t be everywhere, and I think mages have been shown to be able to cooperate in casting spells, so that’s a sizable boost to Lyla after Elena has been properly trained like Hans and Snoc. There’s no reason why it would hurt to have more hands on deck, so I don’t see why anyone would be balking at the idea of adding another mage.

With regard to being baggage for now, it’s not like Hans was useful from the start, but Zich did acknowledge him as a natural genius who could quickly pick up on his training tips. As for Elena, although her studies were halted for a time, she was also acknowledged in her youth as a genius in magic; that’s even what drew Lyla’s attention to the fake artifacts she made. She’ll catch up real quick, I’m sure.

ReMark likes this.
  11. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing wrong with 2 mages. There's already 2 swordsmen, yet Hans still has his moments, even though Zich does more. Elena will probably be a mage version of Hans to Lyla being the mage version of Zich. Honestly, I'm kind of wondering if there will be a time when the members that aren't Zich and Lyla will end up having to fight those 2, since it feels like all other members are being made into a kind of replacement version of Glen's hero party. They would likely need more than 3 members to even have a chance though, so maybe Leone, the Saintess, and/or the succubus lady would help.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    ReMark likes this.
  12. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing Glen picking a fight with Zich only to get bullied by him was quite satisfying.

ReMark likes this.
  13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, Tim was dumb asf.

14. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Zich and Tim fight to the death instead of somehow bringing Tim over to their side.

15. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    Although they did not start dating, the way how the author had Zich handle the whole situation was quite satisfying. I wasn't expecting that.

16. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, so tired of the confessing trope +miscommunication... Thank you for showing the mature way of handling this situation.

17. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I put it on hold around chapter 100...
    how is the romance? or is there romance at all (esp from MC's side)? what about harem?

18. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slow Romance, no Harem

19. EmptyBox

Reading List:
    Link
    Another good novel with a half-assed manhwa. I hope they will at least make Lyla's design look good.

Kakipii13 likes this.