Spoiler the reincarnated great saint hides that she's a saint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moto, Jul 7, 2020.

1. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mangadex.org/title/50692/the-reincarnated-great-saint-hides-that-she-s-a-saint

Fia, who is aiming to be a knight in a family of knights, remembers her previous life as a "Grand Saint" when she was on the verge of dying. The saint is currently a highly important and respected profession because and is on the verge of extinction! The holy power she can use happens to be the "lost magic" of myths.

In her previous life, she was threatened by the right arm of the Demon King, saying, "I'll kill you again if you're reborn as a saint."

"If I use such power, I wonder if I would be caught and killed once again…"

Watch as she tries to live a simple life as a knight, hiding the fact that she's a Grand Saint!

Recently massed released. Want to know some spoilers.

What the heck happened in her past life after her brother's betrayed her?

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the raw for the novel
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7673ff/

It's a difficult read, not real certain but 90 chapters in she still seems to be pretending to be a mediocrity

Oh and some note Ch. 7 of the Manga ~= 27 of the novelm
    7 is also the latest raw Ch. of the manga

3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you time to melt my brain with google translate.

saix2 and bochucha like this.
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best of luck. I tried now I need aspirin

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    fireflying and bochucha like this.
  5. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma give it a go while I work tonight. Hopefully it doesn't result in me needing aspirin too.

angelhalo224 and RevieLeCrensia like this.
  6. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no one translate the novel?

7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pickup request thread had a reply, nothing posted yet though.

8. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She died after getting tortured by the Demon King's right hand. While torturing her, he kept repeating that it's because she IS a saint, that she's in this state. That's why gradually, she started to believe in his words; that all because of her identity, she's suffering (It's also because of that, that in her current life, she strongly opposes to reveal her identity as a saint. It kinda became like a trauma to her)

I was struck, hit and killed by the demon over time.

The demon restrained me and carved the demon's crest on my whole body. As I tried to escape, he scorned and threw contemptuous words.

"Because you are a saint, this is what you see."

The demon may have hated the saint who sealed his beloved demon king.

Every time he made me a fool for being a saint, he added that I was detained and hurt because I was a saint.

Because you are a saint, you are struck.

Because you are a saint, you can be hurt.

Because you are a saint, you are humiliated.

The words muttered along with the act permeated inside me little by little like a slow-acting poison.

How long have I been detained? I've lost my sense of time, and I finally understand.

Yes, because I was a saint.

Because I was a saint, I was struck, humiliated and killed.

And the moment I understood it, I was killed by the demon.
    (MTLed the part above, with a bit edits, so not 100% accurate)

Fia was truly loved by many people. Especially her knights. (The blue knight and there was also the black knight but Fia hasn't seen him yet because he made his appearance after her death) After she passed away, many grieved over her death but not all knew about it, because the royalty hid the fact she was killed and even spread a rumor that she was living well and even gave birth to children; the ancestors of the current royals (I think Fia complained about it at some point [in her mind, of course], saying that it was a lie because she was still a virgin til her death lol)

Curtis, a knight captain, is his reincarnation. He won't remember Fia at first but her actions will trigger his memory

In his past life, he made his tomb next to the Demon King's castle so that he can be next to her even after his death :blob_teary:

Fia: "...I thought your grave was here, but I couldn't find it."

The voice I uttered was trembling, barely enough for anyone to hear it.

Hearing my words, Captain Curtis looked embarrassed.

Curtis: "I think the tomb should be in a place where my heart returns to. My tomb is next to the Devil's Castle. The Devil's Castle I went alone was the gravestone of the adorable Lord. My tomb has to be next to it." (He calls Fia his Lord)

The moment I heard those words, tears fell from my eyes.
    (MTLed the part above, with a bit edits, so not 100% accurate)

It hasn't been mentionned who he is exactly, but he was the strongest knight to have ever gone mad by the death of the Great Saint.

Many japanese readers suspect that Commander Saviz is his reincarnation :hmm:

Fia is one "beloved by spirits". I'm guessing that after her death, the spirits got angered and gradually stopped interacting with humans.

A saint, without spirits will have less healing magic and over the years, their powers probably declined with the absence of spirits

It's on NU now! :blob_pompom:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...intess-hides-the-fact-that-she-is-a-saintess/

9. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i just finished mtl-ed it a couple hours ago.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: anyway thanks for your information

inori-chii likes this.
  10. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought of him or Captain Cyril

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the fact that the royals lied about her being married and being descendants of her get exposed?

12. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it was implied.

When Cyril's past was revealed, his mother who was also the "strongest" saint within their kingdom at that time once lost her cool and said something along the lines that the kingdom uses and throws away their saints. Not true judging the current privileged treatment of saints but her words could be pointing to Fia's predicament in the past.

13. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The current strongest is Cyril but if we take into account that Saviz lost one eye and an old injury on his leg, we don't know how strong Saviz could be if he is in his perfect condition.

14. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, That's why idk which one of them is the strongest one, and who is the black knight, but if it's from hair colour then the black knight is saviz and Cyril is the white knight

15. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohhh thank you for spoilers!

So the royals dug their own grave, were there any repercussions for their actions? Other than getting called out by another saint.

giseord and inori-chii like this.
  16. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly a weird question, does any of her current family have a non-trivial role in the story after she becomes a knight? Well I just want the big sis, but still...

giseord likes this.
  17. inori-chii

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I don't think so. Because at some point she was thinking about her past life and then she muttered to herself:
    "Oh, wait. By the way, history had been rewritten..." (from the real truth)

……That's it.

The Great Saint was supposedly tied to the hero who sealed the devil together with her.

And then, the grandson of the great sacred girl had created the royal family.

…But what do you mean?
    (Small reminder that in her past life, Fia was a princess. She's confused as to why they [the knowledge passed down to the younger generations] said the royal family was created by her "descendant")

The Nave royal family continued long before I was born in the past life, and it's still the Nave royal family now, so it's not broken.

I wonder if there was something like "The birth of a new royal family", in the days of the Great Saints, that wanted a new wind. (or turn over a new leaf)

Therefore, did you remake the national flag and the knight order to show the new royal family?

I think for that part, Cyril's mother actually meant the saint as her. The king "threw" her away, (from the marriage option) to marry her sister. To be more precise she said:
    "Your clan throws away the saint. If you marry the bloodline of the king, you will only have a boy. My red hair will not be inherited by anyone, it will just die. Cyril, you look at that messy gray hair. You haven't taken over anything from me. If you want a brother, the next born will be a boy with a messy hair color."

(If I had to rephrase her first sentence, she's basically saying: "Your clan throws away, me, the real strong saint, just to marry a weakass saint that can't even compare to me". She thinks highly of herself because of her red hair color & high healing magic. Also, I think for the bloodline of the king part, she meant her husband, who's the Duke and the brother of the King.)

Tbh I also believed that until I saw the latest chapter out..... (The setting is a lil bit after Fia met her acquaintances, who are probably the royalties of the Arteaga Empire)
    ―――That is, why it is the Arteaga Empire.

When I mutter inside my heart, I feel bitter and gaze at Fia with the thought that I can't say anything.

In front of me, Fia smiled happily.

"...Oh, I have to protect it."

Again, I swear in my heart.

Because Fia doesn't know.

In that country --- that the goddess began to be worshiped in the Arteaga Empire shortly after the death of the great saint Serafina. And...

Dragged by my thoughts, my lips ironically distort unintentionally.

―――Ah, it's really an ironic coincidence. The current Emperor of the Arteaga Empire identifies Fia as a goddess.

Because, in fact, the "goddess" of that country refers to the "great saint"...
    Maybe the ancestor of the Emperor of the Arteaga Empire is an acquaintance of Fia in her past life....? Or.... He might even be the black knight? :hmm:

Sadly not!
    Or maybe the fact there's currently only two royalties left? (The King and Commander Saviz)

About that, I can't say much since the WN is still ongoing but in the latest chapters out, Fia is in vacation and she's planning to visit her sister, who's in the 11th Knights of the Northern Guard :blobhero:

(PSS: Just a reminder that all excerpts here are MTLed with a bit edits so not 100% accurate)

cabbagenyanko, Opelia, Ac03 and 18 others like this.
  18. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh i don't know anymore lol, :ROFLMAO: i still believed that it is either Saviz or Cyril tho.. maybe i could think of different conclusions depend on how the story goes in the future :blobokhand:

giseord and inori-chii like this.
  19. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw aren't Cyril's father is the brother of the current emperor if I'm not mistaken so it's mean Cyril also has royal blood

giseord likes this.
  20. inori-chii

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm but in ch11, Fabian said something like this to Fia:
    (too lazy to edit lol, here's the raw version of MTL)

"There are only two royal families right now. His Majesty the King and his Majesty's highness. This is what His Majesty said to himself, but I speak, but it seems that His Majesty cannot love women. It is professed that the heirs are His Highnesses."

"Fooh..."

An unexpected story popped up and made my eyes black and white.

"So, as you know, His Highness is the knight-general who organizes the 20 Knights." (Commander Saviz)

But.... What you say is also true :hmm: Tho it doesn't change the fact there's not many royalties left

Ac03, geckin, Diaryy and 2 others like this.