Spoiler The Reincarnated Villainess Does Not Want Revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st one.

2. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scarlet Feather and junmoxiao7 like this.
  3. vy0110

vy0110 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on recent manga chapters we seem to be getting a mash-up of Albert and Reinald’s route? Romance is leaning towards Albert x Marie but Marie admitted to being the reincarnation of Rosemary and she’s moving to the Rose duchy to work as a maid

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION
    My word! This is a very odd case where not only do I not mind which route they take (well... less on the prince. I mean, brother route is also weird and prince is soft and kinder thanks to schemes but... its really off to fall in love to the offspring of the two people who is the direct cause of your death. At least MC emphasizes her new identity to the other 2 leads and mentioned her memories are recent). Definitely Alberto based on focus and the "feel", but the possibility for the other 2 is also high depending on MCs development on the Rose household or whether she'll get future interactions with Prince

5. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Alberto's route.
    So the ML choice must be either Alberto or Rizel. From the affection... The ML must be Alberto.
    Definitely not Reinald. Reinald's route much faster because Marie almost immediately working at Rose Duchy. But sadly, he doesn't even know Marie is his sister reincarnation at that time (different with the manga adaptation). He knows it much later, at the final. Well, he is fu*king asshole in his own route lol...
    I think the author want to make a difference between two novels.

Albert who loves Marie because she is Rosemarie reincarnation and feel urge to protect her
    or Reinald who loves Marie first and loves her even more when he knows about the reincarnation.

Let's don't talk about Rizel :sushi_chubby:... I don't even read his route (which is a branch from Alberto's route).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm,,, i dont mind which route,, i kinda like both (yeaa,, let's not talk about Reinald, no no no), yet i kinda hate both..
    If Marie would end up w/ the Prince, n if she rlly is 100% sure she doesn't mind who his parent/s izz, then i think she would have healthier relationship, since if she ended w the knight,, she would probably think at least at first, that the reason he loves her is that she is the reincarnation of Rosie (this can b erased if he would fall 4 her bef he comes to know ab reincarnation, but i'm sure the author would write smth along the lines: "how could i fall for the maid girlieee,,, when i loveed Rosemary sama sooo muchh,, oh nooo, i am not allowed to love anybodi elsse, i betrayed her memoo,, she was mah first luvv soo im not allowed to move on and fall for another girliee"

Aside.
    It comepletely displaces concept of the whole story, but i think i would be the most happy w/ alternate version of Rosie's 1st life, where everyone is happy n sh*t

And now i go to sleeb, ㅤi'm tired, ㅤgn
    M'sorry for my lil rant(?) and of course, traditionally for my english
    Beyo *waves hand*

gracecfe likes this.
  7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a year and the manga is still slow pace :blobcry: welp, that's manga for you

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel sidestory routes done?
    Anybody got spoilers on manga raws?

9. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean Reinald's route, yes. It's already complete with total 55 chapter (The last one to promote 2nd volume of the manga).

Rin.rinaaa and Hypothon like this.
  10. MzPif

MzPif Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Renaldo's? Does he have a good ending? No one is more tragic than this character.

11. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he has a good ending too^^. I love (and a little hate lol) his route, because he look much manipulating here and his evil side really come out often (because he doesn't know about Marie's reincarnation).

Well, after all the revenge scene, Marie will runaway from Rose Mansion. Reinald will search her like a madman. He will know Marie is his sister reincarnation. They will return to Rose Mansion and married.
    In the last chapter, they sleep together, but Marie wake up first. She then looked at the snow and want to help removing it, but the servant reject the offer. Reinald will wake up and sound really... deep and lonely(?) He told her to wake him if she want to go outside, meaning don't leave him alone.

This is the last sentences in the chapter :
    'If there are times when the loneliness he has held for a long time is healed.
    I want to keep an eye on my side until the loneliness disappears like a thaw.'
    'Hey, rosemary.
    I'm sure you too.
    Do you think so?'

Sadly no child :v but I'm satisfied with this too lol. Let's hope the author make more chapter~
    I suggest you to read them though and correct me if I'm wrong XD~
    It's fun to read his route because he suffer there lol

12. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate this choose your own ending stuff in novels. It makes sense in games because you literally make choices along the way but in novels, in seems very lazy. It's like the author wants to please everyone

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with it as long as the main story ends up with the ml that I like and rooted for.

gracecfe likes this.
  14. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with it too. Maybe because I played too much otomegame. Ehe:blobmelt:This story with many route make second male lead has his own ending. It's better than one of us reincarnated into that novel and woo the second male lead, right? lol I need to refrain reading more Korean Novel

yodireads, gracecfe and Lucila like this.
  15. mart7206

mart7206 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please include more spoilers of bro ending… I’m asking for a friend :whistle: