Spoiler The Reincarnated Villainess ' s Dark History

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, May 22, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    In middle school, Konoha Satou dreamed of escaping into a world like that of Dark History, a romantic fantasy novel she wrote telling the story of the count's daughter Konoha Magnolia and the knight she falls in love with. Years later, her mother rediscovers that novel - only for Konoha to get hit in a traffic accident and die!

When she opens her eyes, she finds herself in the world of her own creation as the heroine's younger sister, Iana Magnolia. Somehow, she's been reborn as the character she created to be the greatest villainess of all time?!

https://mangadex.org/title/46774/the-reincarnated-villainess-dark-history

spoilerzzzz~ any~one~?????

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    I felt like I read something familiar and it really was the same series! But if I remember this right, isn't this an original work? Or are we looking for advanced manga chapter spoilers?
    Got confused for a bit since cover guy is different, but I have trouble shipping her with Butler. Gimme Mr. Gunslinger instead!

3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what will happen to the heroine..?XD

Hypothon likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc I meant give our graduated chuuni/currently suffering from her dark history MC Mr. Gunslinger. But ofc if she ends up with Butler, then this poor lonely sexy meat and has this wild air of attraction of a man can't stay single, can he?

Clars likes this.
  5. Yurie

Yurie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okey so at the end of chapter 2, they got invited to a dance party and Iana told Konoha not to dance since she was injured. At the party Konoha attracted a lot men and they want to dance with her. While Iana interferes by taking the men’s hand that were offered to Konoha or spilled wine on the floor so they would get distracted. The butler caught Iana while she was running away and dances with her. He questions that if Iana wanted to harm Konoha or wants to protect her. Saying that he doesn’t understand the meaning behind her actions. The dance stopped and Iana slipped out of the party to rest.

6. Yurie

Yurie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During the dance party, a fire broke out. Everyone evacuated except Iana who was sleeping into one of vacant rooms. Konoha, Gwinofold and Sol realised that Iana was missing and Konoha explained that Iana must have realised that she sprained her ankle and that’s why Iana asked Konoha not to dance. When Sol realised this he rushed back inside to find Iana. Meanwhile Iana realised that the fire is spreading and tried to find a way out, thinking that she had evaded all the death flags previously so she can’t die now. Unfortunately parts of the ceiling crumbled and her legs were trapped. Thinking that it’s her end and that she had served her role. Sol came to her rescue by taking her and jumping out the window. I think he said along the lines of, “I’ll stay by your side until I can see through you(?)it would be a problem if you go and died on your own.” Which Iana takes it as a threat meaning if she fails to protect the heroine she would be killed. With that the first volume ended. Next chapter begin with the return of Mc’s childhood friend, the villain.

Clars and Hypothon like this.