Spoiler The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by araarq, Aug 23, 2020.

1. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-rich-woman-is-no-longer-acting/
    Raw name: 豪门女配她不演了
    Summary:
    Meng Chu is the fiance of the male lead in the romance novel. She knows that the female side character is gentle and kind. Everyone thinks that she has deep affection for the male lead, even if he is extremely cold towards her.

The day the male lead and female lead reconciled, the male lead went to find Meng Chu to break the engagement with her.

Meng Chu heard a wonderful voice: “Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the female supporting character’ story.”

Just when everyone felt sorry for Meng Chu, she was busy buying planes and yachts to date a little fresh meat.

Her good friend next to her persuaded Meng Chu: “Don’t be sad, you’ll find someone better.”

Meng Chu: “Okay, I will find a better one.”

After a while, the male lead regretted his decision and asked, “Where is Meng Chu?”

The male lead’s assistant: “President, Miss Meng is about to get married.”

The male lead: “???”

[Main idea of plot: Equality between men and women]

———————————————————

MC is likable and funny. In the past, she had to act according to the plot, so she had a gentle character. As soon as she could after the engagement was lifted, she changes to her real personality.

MC wants to find an ordinary husband, because the plot said she’d marry an ordinary man. Its funny to see the ML pretend fo be ordinary, but so far, his pursuit is in the background. The story is more so focused on MC’s development.

2. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading it, its short, only 63 chapters.

MC does whatever she wants, and doesn’t play by common sense. When the OFL signed a company, MC bought the company and hung up banners all over the company’s wall and exterior “congratulations for MC for becoming the head”. She bought a construction site that was half built, and tore it down to mine for gold. When OFL asked for MC’s famous songwriter persona to come to sing at her engagement with OML, MC came by plane which she piloted herself.

ML pretends to be ordinary. MC doesn’t realize at all, even saying they she’ll support him. When they went shopping, ML was so frustrated that he couldn’t buy the mall for her. After they got married, the first thing he did was to go out with her to buy a mall. He revealed his identity after they got married, and after MC said she married an ordinary person. At the awards ceremony, it was rumored that the mysterious president Lu would finally make his appearance. When he did, he was came up with a washboard and apologized to his wife for deceiving her.

4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what happens with the original leads ? I thought the OGml wanted her back ?

Fictionaddiction and araarq like this.
  5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They broke up. OFL was too obsessed with taking revenge. A lot of this came from what i assume to try to be better than MC, but some of it was instigated by her assistant. Afterwards, she saw her fans genuinely cheering her on, and decided to make an effort to improve herself.

OML did a lot to support OFL, like selling some of his property to support her. In the end, he couldn’t sell everything for her. The scene with him asking his assistant about MC happens near the end. The assistant lied to him as to not hurt his feelings, MC was already married and was showing off her new husband online. In the end, he married another rich girl, and his family weren’t as well off as before. He never really got over MC. He invited MC to their wedding, but she refused.

Before OFL and OML officially broke their relationship, MC hurriedly married ML. At first, she wanted to be single for 10-15 years. This distressed ML, thinking how can i get my wife to marry me faster, and was presently surprised to hear she wanted to get married right away. She did this in order to avoid the plot collapsing, because the story said she’d be married to an ordinary person. She didn’t want to take risks with further deviation, so she decided to get married earlier.

6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So og fl never got punished as well as her assistant?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do get punished. Whenever OFL goes after MC, she retaliates. But they never cross the line. The worst they do is buy people to say bad stuff about MC, like how her decisions will lead to bankruptcy, how she’s only doing this to get OML attention, etc. In the end, i think OFL learned her lesson when she was at the lowest point in her life, but there were a handful of genuine fans that still believed in her. She even said sorry to MC, and said that thinking about it now, if she did end up marrying OML, it would have ended in regret.

8. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, hearing that makes me happy. I'm so sick of one dimensional heroines who are villainous purely for the sake of it, it's so hypocritical for the genre... why make a story about how side supporting characters or OG villainess characters are actually more complex and human than the stories they are in portray, only to then... make the OG heroines into shitty superficial cardboard cutout villains with no depth. Glad to see a heroine-cum-villain that actually seems to be a human being that learns and grows.

9. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    RAW Title: 豪门女配她不演了
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ash=83f08004515f8c69622347c3392f9dda#comments

RAW Link: https://m.free-xsw.com/wap_book/159995.html or you can just go in MTL novel but there are some missing parts in some chapters and 2 extra chapters.

SUMMARY:
    Meng Chu is the fiance of the male lead in the romance novel. She knows that the female side character is gentle and kind. Everyone thinks that she has deep affection for the male lead, even if he is extremely cold towards her.

The day the male lead and female lead reconciled, the male lead went to find Meng Chu to break the engagement with her.

Meng Chu heard a wonderful voice: “Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the female supporting character’ story.”

Just when everyone felt sorry for Meng Chu, she was busy buying planes and yachts to date a little fresh meat.

Her good friend next to her persuaded Meng Chu: “Don’t be sad, you’ll find someone better.”

Meng Chu: “Okay, I will find a better one.”

After a while, the male lead regretted his decision and asked, “Where is Meng Chu?”

The male lead’s assistant: “President, Miss Meng is about to get married.”

The male lead: “???”

NOTE: For those who like uncomplicated novels. The MC has a complex family at first but she changed it thru her means and their efforts. MC's mission was to complete the female partner's storyline from childhood to adulthood. Her last task was to marry an ordinary but good looking man. ML was none of that except for good face. He was spotted by MC's friend slash agent holding a toolkit. He only changed his parent's lightbulb. Haha. The road to chasing his wife is bumpy and hilarious. MC completed her task and the system was fooled of ML's identity lolol.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoils the novel :love:

11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
  13. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys know where i can read the full raw chapter for 35 and 36???

cause they both short and don't connect to each other in all the sites that i tried to read it on.

14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    northerner likes this.
  15. woonaas

woonaas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who will Meng Chu ended up with??

16. Lia00027

Lia00027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Jingan president of Lu’s group, the company is more powerful and richer than Chen’s family group (mc’s ex fiancée family)