Spoiler The road turns white tonight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lara5642, Apr 23, 2018.

1. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BScythe likes this.
  2. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. AJ96

AJ96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the summary, got interested, confirmed that it's HE, went to shushengbar, read the comment that ...
    ML treated 2.FL as spare tire (he didn't wait for MC and got himself a new girlfriend, as soon as MC was back, he chased after MC again, and when he had misunderstanding with MC, he ran back to 2. FL)
    Got very disappointed :(, the rating there is still very good, but I won't be reading this...

EDITED: This novel has a HAPPY ENDING. Both main protagonists ended up with each other, not with the side characters. Despite the spoiler above, this novel do has a good rating and reviews. So, before you're getting turned off by the spoiler, please read the further detail in the post by the translator below. (post #15)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, he behaves like the most annoying type of shoujo heroine xDDD. I don't even bother reading those, so I might be too annoyed with this here. I suppose it's my character, but I'm very firm with my decisions, especially concerning a partner. This wishy-washy attitude of being swayed back and forth is really annoying to me.

Poor_Hero and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  7. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do you find the link of this story in shushengbar, i don't fin the novel :(

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
  9. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just had to confirm, the ending really is...
    ML ending up with FL2?:blobexpressionless: How is that considered a HE...:facepalm:

10. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    No,
    it's HE, as in ML ended up with MC.
    I read the ending, and it seems that it ended with their marriage ceremony near the beach while everyone else was envying their love story.

But in the course of the story, seems like ML would go back and forth between MC and 2.FL, before he ended up with MC.

EDITED: This novel has a HAPPY ENDING. Both main protagonists ended up with each other, not with the side characters. Despite the spoiler above, this novel do has a good rating and reviews. So, before you're getting turned off by the spoiler, please read the further detail in the post by the translator below. (post #15)

zauberesel likes this.
  11. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the clarification. Yeah ML does sound like a fickle character.

12. Yi. L

Yi. L New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    I don't know where you got the information, but I went to read the original raw text. (With the little Chinese I knew.) But I don't think the ML goes back to the second FL again? Was this something from the drama? And also the ending from what I could read didn't include a wedding of any sort. It was the two of them ditching the award-ceremony for the art piece they worked on together to Lu Shan. And ML promised FL a wedding after she completes the heart transplant.

sharlnina likes this.
  13. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm not quite sure where I read the ending, I was reading them as I was looking for spoilers. If you say so, then your spoiler should be the correct one, because I don't read the novel.

However the spoiler about ML juggling around MC and 2ndFL, which caused me to lose my interest for this novel, is from shushengbar from peanuts, which I'll quote here:

I'm sorry, but I trust shushengbar more for this spoiler.

14. plum

plum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Hiraeth

Hiraeth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm Hiraeth and I'm the translator of The Road Turns White Tonight at plumlizi. In light of all of the recent conspiracies about this novel's spoilers, I feel obligated to clear up all of the confusion, so none of you get any funny ideas about the ending. Before I give my verdict about the spoiler, I would first like to thank shushengbar for providing their thoughtful opinions about this novel. Really, I'm glad that there are people who are passionate about this series. However, one major problem is that there is a decisive difference between the novel and the TV show (Many spoilers had mentioned they watched the radio drama). I believe that shushengbar commenters had good intentions, but there were parts that were rather simplified and misleading (“Yes, reality is cruel so when Xiao Bai & the female lead broke up again due to a misunderstanding, he ran back to the 2nd female lead again!!!! Here is where I put this book on hiatus bcos I am so annoyed with this man”). Zhou HuaiAn (or known as the second female lead in the quote) had willingly dated Gu YeBai (ML) with the knowledge that he didn’t love her, she was the fiancee that his grandfather had picked for him. The misunderstanding where the ML “ran back to the 2nd female lead again” was nothing but a plot. HuaiAn had plotted with Gu YeBai’s grandfather to force YouYan (FL) to admit her fault to an event that wasn’t even related to her. Gu YeBai knew it wasn’t her responsibility, but still acted along to ensure her safety. He pretended to listen to his grandfather and “got back” with HuaiAn. I hope this cleared some of the misunderstandings readers had with the spoilers and plot of the novel.

Pristine Xia and sharlnina like this.
  16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @plum @Hiraeth
    It seems that my original posts has caused a lot of troubles, I'm so sorry about that m(。≧ _ ≦。)m. I didn't mean to make anyone misunderstood, but somehow... (I'm seriously doubting my english skill right now). I have also added an explanation on my posts above, hopefully this will clear things up.