Japanese The role-playing game was impossible-I was stuck in my life when I reincarnated as the lord Dora's s

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by shiro3001, Jul 16, 2021.

1. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The role-playing game was impossible-I was stuck in my life when I reincarnated as the lord Dora's son
    raws https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5260ec/
    nu none .
    description
    The unsold salesman who fell off the stairs while going around noticed that his ass was on fire when he regained consciousness. It's dangerous, I have to erase it! In front of me is a boy who glares at a wooden sword and a girl who holds a pendant and tears. Did you ever reincarnate in the role of "that game"? !! The lord's father went to prison for the diversion of national supplies. The number of territories that are unavoidably succeeded is greatly reduced, and the lords make them the enemy of their eyes. By the way, wasn't our village destroyed by monsters early in the game? An old man who reincarnated at the age of twelve, Chibi, Fat, and Bushik, opens up the future with a three-inch tongue. The days of struggle have begun!
    [​IMG]

Guide1410 likes this.
  2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  3. shiro3001

Reading List:
    Link
  4. shiro3001

Reading List:
    Link
  5. shiro3001

Reading List:
    Link
  6. shiro3001

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up thereā€¦ other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried to read it.
    The quality dropped drastically on chapter 110++, so much I dropped this series.
    author literally wrote almost ten chapters of filler while the heroine's life was being threatened, and it was not even a decent filler; MC literally spent such precious time having dialogue trying to convince the other girl, while the other heroine's life was hanging on a thread. And by some miraculous plot armor, they fcxking survived.