Discussion the s classes that i raised , plz don't be offended it's just my opinion

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ansusta, Feb 18, 2023.

1. ansusta

ansusta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so a while ago i'de be going to fandoms and asking for recommendations as many people recommended the s classes that i raised as a peak novel i tried reading it
    and before anything , i beg the fandom not to kill me cuz i'm just expressing my opinion
    i felt through the 200 chapters i've read that it was basically fanservice for bl lovers
    not that it's a bad thing !!
    it's just wasn't what i came for this time
    lemme get over a few points to explain that
    first i have to point out the flawed character writing and everything evolving around the mc
    like other characters barely get screen time or character developement and of they do it's absolutely rushed
    second , i though mc being a support was a good change and a nice idea , he would support his friends and lead them to victory but then the more you read he actually does nothing!!
    and i wouldn't be minding that if e didn't keep on getting the credit and the skills for it
    third , something i noticed about it is that no real though was put on any of the female characters
    like , they all are just an incarnation of " not like the other girls"
    you could see that in the way that they're all tomboyish and manly
    fourth , mc having "suspecious"relationsip with every male character out there
    which is funny sometimes but is obviously fanservice
    especially with his brother , i was not even surprised when i found out a lot of people on the fandom shipped them even with being blood related brothers cuz it's the author's fault
    like , his brother is litterally obsessed with him and wants to lock him up , and sometimes e would say things that would make me double check they're brothers
    do yall have brothers locking you up cuz they "love you"
    lastly , the plot sometimes becomes really interesting but then the author brushes it really fast off and goes back to the same fanservice novel
    like , on those 200 chapters barely anything developed

that being said it's actually still a good novel for casual reading ; it's funny and good for a quick read the main reason i wrote this analyse is not that it's bad but that it's not one of the peak writing that i'm always told it is
    plz don't kill me fans

anotherAniket, RexJen and TXHY like this.
  2. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I find almost all of the MC’s relationships with everyone, male or female, platonic, aside from a certain big boss hunter’s. :blobpeek: I love the novel and I love the familial relationships but I do agree it’s pretty heavy on fan-service lol.

unknown1512 and Missrose21 like this.
  3. ansusta

ansusta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it's actually cool for a chill novel but when i read it i was actually looking for a deep heavy novel XD