Discussion The S-classes that I raised

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Rinfantasy, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I created a discussion thread so that we can freely talk about the novel even for those that read the raw/MTL chapters without worrying about spoilering other people. So let's start! what do you think will happen in the future based what we know right now? Do you think Yujin will stay single or the author will have to balls to make you know what official? Apart the Yujin's ship war what ship you think could happen? Who is your favourite trascedents? What chapters number do you think this novel will end?

Missrose21, compass96 and haizimen4 like this.
  2. Nusan

Nusan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i will tell you this, I really think that the author won't have balls to do it since most authors in such stories go for single(without partner) or harem ending and looking at everything i think that author is single type.

3. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I know but this author is really implying so much harder than others! Just this Monday Hyunjae told Marie and Prince Samir that Gyeol is his son with Yujin while today Yujin made circulate the rumor that Gyeol is Hyunjae'son and he is adopting him so that Gyeol can live as a human child and go to school. At this point if later Yujin and Hyunjae announce their marriage, people won't be even surprised. Even if wasn't a real marriage we got to see them in the altar together. At this point readers turned off by the BL vibe would have quit the novel already. isn't much more frustrating see they basically are already a married couple with kids but isn't happening just cause isn't tagged BL? ORV was more subtle and platonic with stronger relationships with other female characters ( Han Soyoong) to at least make it more even in the straight territory. The only females pursuing Yujin are Hyuna with a love/hate relationship with Evenly and Riette that is part of Kang Soyoong dragon harem.
    P.S. Hyunjae is walking around with picture of Mr Song and Yujin in wedding suits in his phone. He really is straight like a ball LOL

4. Aasthaagarwal01

Aasthaagarwal01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey can you explain relationship between hyunjae and Mr song . i mean we know how hyunjae likes yujin but i dont understand his attachment to mr song and if this novel turns into bl then for who hyunjae will go yujin or mr song

5. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyunjae likes two type of people: normal people with the greed to change and live to the fullest and the second type is the people that are supposed to be in a way but are the exact opposite. Yujin is both, a normal person that live to the fullest that loves the S class people when should be impossible (because the right instinct should be to fear them) while Mr Song is the second type: he should be a S class hunter but he hated the S class hunter so much because his belief as a policeman and to protect the weak that suffocated all his instinct as an S class hunter and put himself as the last priority ( because self-hate on being that he thinks is a monster) Hyunjae made the example of a wolf forcing himself to be shepherd dog and protect the sheeps. Also Mr Song is the only one with the ability to kill Hyunjae that is immortal. For someone tired of living too long, Song Taewon is his coveted eternal peace (death). While Hyunjae likes both of them very much you can see however he likes Yujin's more because with Mr Song is one-sided, while with Yujin is a two-way street. Example to prove my argument: when Yujin was kidnapped in China he fought with Mr Song to quell his anger. I don't think he would use Mr Song to vent if he preferred him over Yujin. When Hyunjae got hurt because self training Mr Song was indifferent about but Hyunjae replied Yujin would worry about him and next you see Yujin asking Hyunjae if he was hurt. The chapter this Monday you find out Hyunjae had only Yujin personal phone number in his smartphone because Yujin is the only one who care enough to call him. The first time Marie felt Hyunjae was pityful LOL. even if Hyunjae like Mr Song as well, the ambiguous scenes are all with Yujin. Between the two is more likely for Hyunjae to take Yujin's side ( different matter is if a possessed Yujin try to kill Mr Song. In this case Hyunjae has the common sense to side with the victim LOL) To be honest I think Hyunjae is trying to push for a OTP3 but I think Mr Song would reject him badly and being a policeman he would follow the Korean law regarding marriage LOL. and Yujin while tempted ( he really likes Mr Song as well), he is a strubborn monogamist. So Hyunjae's poly dream is pretty much a dream LOL so he would stay with Yujin if Yujin fall for him.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the only one wishing that this novel will become long as "Overgeared"?

7. Aasthaagarwal01

Aasthaagarwal01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while yujin and hyunjae have mutual feelings ,mr song and hyunje can be called good friends. if only author make this official bl i really want to see them together in novel not in just fanfiction but maybe author want to make open ending .

Samsamsam11 likes this.
  8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say after the chapter this Monday I started to wish for Marie to become Hyunjae's friend. He really need someone to call him asking how is he doing apart his unofficial husband. Also the ship Marie X Samir is starting LOL

9. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm all for yoojin and hyunjae , they even have children and the bond is getting so much stronger , there was a chapter when hyunjae offered to Yoojin to become his family "gardien " but yoojin replayed "why didn't you come 10 years ago , if you come i would go with you and yoohyun " (i sobed no lies) which hyunjae replayed i was immature back them , i'm sorry i did not look for you sooner . hyunjae also notice the smallest things ,and i think he trurly care , and when ever yoojin cry hyunjae is always around to cover him, ofc there was a time when he thought that yoojin is threatening his existence and tried to kill him , ofc Mr.song protected him , still yoojin saved Hyunjae and lost his sight completly after for days , and kept visiting hyunjae who was sleeping in bed for days too and take care of him . I don't want them to drift apart at the end to protect each others again , i want them to overcome everything together and live happy long life.

Samsamsam11 likes this.
  10. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also if you guys want to make a discord or instagram chat to talk together like daily ?
    ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN YOOJIN ♥♥♥

Rinfantasy likes this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    since this isn't a official BL I wish there would be more english fanfiction around... speaking about fanfiction, what plot you would like to read? P.S. I'm the only one shipping for a in the future Yerim x Yoohyun ship? I know it's unlikely to happen 'cause Yoohyun is who he is but if he grew out of the "I feel only for my brother" thing do you think they could get together?

Marane101 likes this.
  12. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think yoohyunie really care for yerimi but for now just like a little sister, and a family, she too accepted yoohyun for who he is. I think if they grow older they will definitely have feelings for each others.
    There was also a chap when yoojin died (not completely since he had 5lives I remember) that time yoohyun too wanted to just give up and die along side with him, but he was still thinking of Yerim and Noah and Hyunjae, peace,... Etc since his Hyung loved them he need to let them see him for a last time, and couldn't die and tried to persist, that chapter was so so sad to read, everyone was crying I didn't know how to read anymore

13. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is everyone favorite scenes of the novel??

14. MJae

MJae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like how Han Yoojin and Han Yoohyun's relationship in the previous timeline is framed. It's shown like everything was Han Yoojin's fault. And while I don't doubt that what he did was out of line, I can't bring myself to blame him.

His reaction in the first timeline was normal. He raised Han Yoohyun by himself and even went so far as to drop out of highschool to do it. What was he like during that time? Raising a kid no matter how well behaved isn't easy. Especially for a highshool dropout. Wouldn't he have have doubts about himself? Constantly thinking that he wasn't good enough?

And then when Yoohyun was about to go to university and Yoojin's hard work was about to pay out, suddenly Yoohyun has cool new powers and started being heralded as a celebrity. And what did that kid do? Suddenly estranged his older brother via a text essentially telling him his useless or not good enough. I understand he has his reasons but not only was that a messed up thing to do, it's a low blow.

It's not like Yoojin didn't try to reach out to Yoohyun at first either but he keeps being pushed out. So wouldn't it make perfect sense for him to start acting out? To start thinking that his brother is embarrassed by him and resent Yoohyun a little as a result? Wouldn't he want to prove him wrong and make something out of himself? Doing whatever it takes to be awakened and when things didn't work out, act out some more out of more self doubt and even loathing?

His reaction maybe wrong but it's normal. So it really bothers me how its framed that it's his fault that things ended the way it did last time. I know that the novel is in Yoojin's perspective and it would make sense that he thinks it is his fault but I hope it's just that. I hope the author knows and acknowledges that it isn't all Yoojin's fault and he should stop bearing the baggage that comes with it.

15. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    cciel04 likes this.
  16. IAmARealPleb

IAmARealPleb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, so I never read this novel before but now I want to after reading this. It got me curious about wtf is going on and I want to learn more. Is this novel that good that it makes you want to rant about it like this?

cciel04 likes this.
  17. MJae

MJae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sorry, I don't post in the forums much so I don't really know how this works and I just wanted to rant

The novel is ok. It's not great or bad. This was just a major sticking point for me that made me annoyed if it never got resolved and I dont have anyone else to rant to because my friends don't read this one

cciel04 likes this.
  18. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Actually same, I always thought it's not Yoojin’s fault no matter how I see it and it's not Han Yoohyun fault either so it's kinda complicated, Han Yoohyun world evolve around Yoojin. I can even say that he is crazy or someone who cannot live without his brother, so it kinda explain his behavior, but that did not mean that he wasn't regretting shutting down his hyung, he missed him more than anyone else and same happened with Yoojin so they just misunderstood each other's and drifted apart but still loved each other's.
    But still Yoojin has it hard, he was sinking in low bottom and drowning his sorrow with alcohol, dealing with depression and self loathing, people criticize him for everything and the press wouldn't leave him alone, he hated himself even more and saw himself as unworthy and unwanted by the person he gave everything too and thought he received nothing at end, and after all his selfhate and hard work he was the reason after the death of the person he wanted to see the most and love the most, that why it's such a blessing he has fear resistance if not he wouldn't even leave his room no matter how sassy he looks Yoojin’s is still traumatized from his past life.
    Also of you want more friends! Message me we have a discord

Flame lotus and Marane101 like this.
  19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    So what do you think about the webtoon? I hope they keep on with the sense of humor since Yujin is hilarious! though I must be sincere that the thing that shocked me was Yoohyun's face, he looks so espressive even without Yujin around, maybe without being aware I headcanon him poker faced without Yujin involved LOL people are all worrying about a delay on meeting Peace and Myengwoo in the webtoon when I will have to wait more to see Hyunjae LOL:blob_teary: I'm also very happy that the translation reached Hyunjae's birthday! it's one of my favorite arcs. When Yujin gave Hyunjae a convenient store brought cake and singing to him happy birthday after making a mess of his super classy high society party I felt like Hyunjae fell for Yujin in that moment for real! if only the translation felt less like edited MTL... ( I don't mean to offend the translator <( _ _ )>)

P.S. while I can't complain about the stale characterization of this novel fanfictions since the translation is very behind and slow, I'm the only bothered that in the Hyunjae xYujin fanfictions they are keeping using the word "item" as an endearing and loving nickname when the item position means that Hyunjae doesn't have any deep feeling for Yujin apart his usefulness and doesn't consider him an equal? I wished they switched it with "partner", because when they became partners their relationship truly began.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Flame lotus and winterblossom like this.
  20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday for curiosity I read the comments of the webtoon on reaper scan site and people are already calling the characters interaction gay only because Yoohyun is a yandere. If they are already like this with this much I wonder what they will do when Hyunjae appear. It's funny because on one side, they are using the family platonic love to erase the BLness of the story, but they can't do it with the others ( especially Hyunjae), on the other side people are crying incest, so shouldn't they be at least releaved that the gayness come from someone else unrelated?
    Also commenters are using outdated spoiler, if they are trying to spoil the plot, at least try to be up to date guys! and actually try to read the spoiler threat, they are making people have the wrong impression about the story!

P.S. even if I know people are only joking, don't call Yoohyun one of Yujin's boyfriends on the novel comments seaction/threads please, because if some people don't mind the BL feel, they are definitely turned off by a wrong assumption of incest.

Marane101 likes this.