Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter in the novel the current manhwa chapter?
    thanks for answering ehe

2. countcaleh

countcaleh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have any chapters from 205

3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    read SFS translations, they arrived to chapter 231. You find them on twitter

countcaleh likes this.
  4. countcaleh

countcaleh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thx

5. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm manhwa reader and I have been skimming thru thus spoiler pages a lot, but I kinda forget a big part if the plot...
    I only read the spoilers part up till YooJin was said to have limited lifespan. And now there are 2 versions of YooHyoon.
    Can anyone please direct me to a post which explain it or maybe please a summary about what happened? How's YJ situation resolved, and how's the current situation of the 2 YHs?

Also, what's the current manhwa chapter (Ch 60) is equivalent to the novel? Are we close to the lifespan revelation yet?

Thankyou in advance, friends & chingu(s)...

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    oh boy, you are in for a ride, the first time Yujin limited lifespan problem was brought up was in the chinese/nightmare dungeon around chapter 300-400s of the novel, the webtoon is no way near it since while isn't exactly the same the webtoon chapter count still is close to the novel chapter count... the webtoon is literally just at the beginning of the story. Regarding the two Yoohyun ( they are actually three LOL) I will give a brief summary:
    1 Yoohyun: Yoohyun from the pre-regression timeline, after being brieflty resurrected from being killed by Lauchitas, to become the the goal to make Yujin move foward and obtain happiness in his second chance of life, he accepted the deal with the trascendent White bird, that had the power to see the future, to die so that Yujin would try to find his corpse to give him a proper burial and doing so he would fight other trascendents and save the world.( He couldn't be still alive otherwise Yujin would be too disperate to find him and neglect his new brother and friends, but if Yujin become compliant and just lived in peace then he would have got killed and his abilities taken from him hence he needed a purpose). Since he was outside world when the regression happened he didn't fuse with post-regression Yoohyun ( the pre-regression timeline and post -regression timeline fused together hence there is only one timeline).

His corpse was left in the garden of the trascendent Garderner while his soul was exchanged with the future soul of the source ( the god of creation) becoming the the new god so he acted as Yujin plot armor all along but you learn about it only at the end of the novel. During the novel his corpse got in contact with the memories of his past (taken from Yujin and second Yoohyun) so he started to move on his own like a zombie and tried to help Yujin till his body lasted, when the corpse died he become a flame infused into Yujin's weapon. In the end of the novel Yujin timetravel to the end of time before the birth of the new god to meet first timeline Yoohyun's soul before he was completely reborn as the new god to say goodbye. Yujin decided to raise the re-born him, took him back in the present with him and gave him the name Han Yubin.

Second Yoohyun: the Yoohyun born from Yujin turning the time back. The one you will most see in the webtoon. The Yoohyun that managed to live alongside his brother and repair his relationship with Yujin and by doing it so he discorvered himself and accept his own self being "fire". He will get a mental break down when faced with the existence of his first timeline self and will turn into flames but he will become the only "Yoohyun" left and regain his human form with a hug from Yujin. He is a natural born S class hence he is the closest to the source and therefor the incarnation of a element born with human form in this case fire. His instinct is destruction ( only for those born with fire) without caring about anything even his own life, by making Yujin his "world" he managed to keep living till adulthood ( pure creatures of the fire element don't survive very long). he can't even feel the distinction between a living creature and a rock in the street hence he uses Yujin as criterion of judgment about everything.

Third Yoohyun: a Yoohyun from a dungeon recreated using Yujin's memories from the first timeline. Yujin&co managed to repair the relationship between dungeon Yujin and dungeon Yoohyun, and in this dungeon the two Yujin managed to defeat Lauchidas and save dungeon Yoohyun this time making Yujin overcome his trauma. since this dungeon was created using the source power they are copies yes but still real people. Once the dungeon was closed the only living people left were d.Yujin and d.Yoohyun and the dungeon become a separated world where they live together in peace waiting for new life to be born. (Pratically Yoohyun dream world, a world with only him and his brother LOL)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    R1gby, akuma_river, Meri and 13 others like this.
  7. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, you are a kind soul
    I expected this will be a roller coaster of ride but didn't expect for it to be full of twists....
    It's interesting to know the reborn concept in this world is not erasing or rewrite the previous timeline.
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, I'll be in touch with the novel too I suppose. It's seems like worth reading and get confused, the overall twists are quite similar vibes with the clones parents from tsubasa chronicles...

8. hjyjfluff

hjyjfluff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao dungeon yoohyun is probably the luckiest. he gets to have yoojin for himself XD

9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny, all this happened because the original source/creation god soul "the snow tree" that could look back at the past before its birth and the white bird that could look at the future met each other and fell in love. Wishing to live together in the same time, the white bird welcomed the source soul but they needed to find a substitute that would become the new god, hence they choose Yoohyun that would be ok till he think he can meet Yujin again. Futhermore they wished to make Yujin their parent hence after that a damaged with amnesia and weakened white bird with a slip personality (since there is the snow tree soul too) went to Yujin as his second monster (Yes, it's Chirpy).
    This can seem a manipulation but they weren't involved with Darma and Lauchidas or nothing (just knew it would happen) so it's more like they gave Yujin and first timeline Yoohyun a new chance, also the regression was an opportunity to save the world and the source since Yujin got involved in a war with the "King of Trascendent" that wanted to remake a new source of his own and replace it, to save Hyunjae as well. Yujin, the father of two Gods from the beginning of novel without even know it LOL

akuma_river, Meri, SkyLisette and 5 others like this.
  10. max2payne0

max2payne0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, what the heck even is this :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I thought it was already getting complicated around ch 150s, I only just found out this story has 800+ chapters and it gets even more complicated later lol. Why are there now THREE Yoohyuns? At least each of them gets to live with one Yoojin, but does the original Yoohyun who comes back as a kid remember his past memories?

I think I've gotten too used to reading simple stories, now stories with overly complicated plotlines eventually lose my interest (this happened to me with another long webnovel with a manhwa, Omniscient Reader). I'll stick with it for now until I can't understand what's going on. Thanks for the spoilers!

Neelambori likes this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    first timeline Yoohyun's reincarnation is just a new born baby, so who know if he can remember or not since he ca't speak yet LOL Don't worry, it seem complicated because the spoilers are out of context and put together but the novel take a step at time kind of approach and reiterates old discivery with new information and new understanding+new contest instead of boombarding all at once, so isn't that difficult to follow

SkyLisette likes this.
  12. TravelBee

TravelBee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helloo!
    Which chapter in the novel is in the current manhwa? (Chapter 64)

13. Plum2112

Plum2112 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what was moon hyuna's secret? It was mentioned in chapter 33.

14. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news on part 2 ?

15. StarOfGemini

StarOfGemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that Yujin, Taewon, Hyunjae are friends before the regression. Is that true? How did they met and what is their story like?

16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    pre-regression Hyunjae was curious of who Yoohyun that is so cold blooded and disinterested in everything would care so much about (Yoohyun always kept tabs on Yujin after all), hence he disguised himself as a novice hunter and approached Yujin while he was drinking at the bar to forget his pain, I guess Hyunjae himself got interest in Yujin as well after that and kept meeting Yujin. Song Taewon found out and went along to protect Yujin, a weak F class from a S class hunter (monster).

I guess after Hyunjae and Yujin got to know each other better Yujin found out Hyunjae real identity. Hyunjae also offered Yujin to be protected by him and go out of the country but Yujin refused since he didn't give up on Yoohyun. Song Taewon was really pushy on Yujin on give up his relationship with the S classess that current Mr Song finally learned the difference between protection and being patroninzing, underestimating his charge and forcing his way by seeing a bad example LOL well, at least pre-regression Song Taewon never went much physical with Yujin LOL

Also I guess pre-regression Hyunjae was a bit less into Yujin compared to their relationship now because they never got the chance to fight seroiusly, prove themselves and depend on each other like the second timeline. The only real fight they had with each other was after Song Taewon's death and Yujin proved his worth enough that Hyunjae decided to spare him instead of absorbing him for his caretaker ability and erased Yujin's memories so that he wouldn't get involved with the S classes and trascendent business (but destiny had other plans LOL).

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    akuma_river, Meri, SkyLisette and 4 others like this.
  17. Jaekayy

Jaekayy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~! I have only read like 130 smth chapters so I have no clue on god and sources BUT reading the thread , I just want to make sure
    so Han yubin is the reborn version of pre regression HYH and
    that baby is the new god??
    also
    By the end of the story, Han yujin is still with his present HYH right?
    or is he with 2 HYH (han yubin and present Hyh)? Sorry! Please do explain QwQ

18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    To save Sung Hyunjae and defeat Crescent Moon, the King of Trascendent, Yujin used "last reward" by releasing all of the people under his keyword to copy their STAT doubled all at once and become trascedent level. By using last reward in this way, instead of his charge being dead (like Pre-regression Yoohyun or Blacky), Yujin is the one being dead to the world (metaphorically) so people seriously feels in their hearts that Yujin is dead and can't recognize Yujin anymore even if he meet and talk to them. The only ones unaffected by last reward are either trascedents people above the L level skill or are living outside world (Meongwoo decided this route using the forge as a way to connect from outside). But don't worry, the last reward side effect will last only around some years, ( it was estimate around three years).
    Yoohyun decided this time around is his turn to wait for Yujin to return to him (like Yujin did when Yoohyun ran away from home after awakening) and raise Yujin's monsters cubs and half-human kids with Yerim's help. He can't recognize Yujin as well so they can't meet for now, but because he was rewarded with the myth class title "Only world" a title that will last only if Yujin is alive, at least he knows Yujin is alive to keep being sane and put together. The others use the fact that Yoohyun is still doing ok to rationalize that contrary to their feelings Yujin must be still alive somewhere.

After saving Hyunjae, Yujin travelled to the future with Chirpy to meet pre-regression Yoohyun's soul before he was completely reborn to have closure and next, he took the completely reborn Yoohyun, the source of creation and newborn baby-god that he named Han Yubin and returned to the present. Since Yujin is now a caretaker of a God, he decided to hide in his world where is very difficult for trascedents to find him and started anew as a F class hunter (he re-took the hunter license) and single dad in Seoul, Korea. Hyunjae generously lent Yujin a penthouse to live while he decided to use his newfound freedome to travel in different worlds with the excuse of learning about his "past lives" and uses Chirpy as mailman, he also learned a new spell to imagine projection to speak with Yujin when he isn't too far away LOL
    (the real reason Hyunjae decided to travel other universes is to research them and their source/gods because he know that Yujin will soon or later start questioning if he should raise the other gods as well after he done raising Yubin since he is already starting thinking of these gods "as Yubin's other family/distant brothers" LOL and at once Yujin recognize someone as family... so basically Hyunjae want to prevent Yujin from having more kids LOL in the novel there are five main universes with one god of the creation each, Han Yubin is the fifth)

The novel ended with Yujin trying to make a weather annuncement on media because Park Hanyul (you know the actor Yujin saved in the beginning of the novel after the first kdnapping/blacky incident when a froudent group deceived new awaken low level hunters to use as a meat shield or kill them for EXP in dungeon and Yujin killed them all), that turned out he became a trascendent later (so he is a level above the last reward skill) suggested Yujin to start a carrier in Mass Media for exposition so that the more the world/people become aware of his existence, the faster the last reward side-effect would lessen.

Currently Yujin is living alone with Han Yubin, Chirpy and n°71 ( a special object, think of him like a AI robot butler LOL).

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
    Weebou, akuma_river, Meri and 9 others like this.
  19. Jaekayy

Jaekayy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH for the explanation .
    Now my mind can rest at ease. QwQ
    TYSM you are a kind soul <3

20. Sassy Island

Sassy Island Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what chapter is this?