Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. JARS

JARS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does mc's fear resistance go back up in any way I can't find it in the spoilers
    also are there any ending spoilers

2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what you mean by go back up, however regarding the fear resistance Song Taewon lowered it once ( when the trascedent "the king of the mist sea" or known as jellyfish by Yoojin stole Yoohyun memory and created with it a SS class monster using also a evil S rank hunter, Song Taewon used the chaos after that event to catch Yujin of guard) but the fear resistance returned normal after some time later (maybe it was a week) and it never got lowered again. After that Yoohyun made a pact with Sung Hyunjae to protect Yoojin when Yoohyun isn't available. For ending spoiler just read the last pages of the thread, it filled with it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    JARS and Dofu like this.
  3. JapanManiaz

JapanManiaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a list of all five sources name? I remember seeing it before but I can't find it anymore

4. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi what chapter is the novel if I'm on chapter 73 manhwa ?

5. Missrose21

Missrose21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello thus anyone know when will the new side stories be updated?
    I really want yoojin to meet all his kids and brother again...
    Did the author said they will released new side story in this year 2023?
    Thus anyone know this??

6. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so in the most recent manhwa chapter, we saw their past and how Yoojin's parents were scared of Yoohyun because he didn't laugh or cry as a baby however Yoojin wasn't scared of Yoohyun. there was also a panel where the dad saw Yoohyun as a black mass; so was there a specific reason for all that? lack of emotion, seeing Yoohyun as a black mass and Yoojin's lack of fear of his brother unlike the parents?

7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoohyun is a natural born S class, those that when awakened will be instantly S class and their soul are much closer to the source of the universe compared to other and incarne a concept or element (Yoohyun=fire, Hyunjae=light, Riette= cutting) for example Yoohyun's fire is much purer than a high class fire spirit. They are born from humans but aren't human themselves like another species (hence the documentary of another bird mixed in the nest) so the parents instinctually reject the child because they feel the difference, their child look human but isn't. Yujin is a special case because his innate caregiver disposition and protagonist halo, to be honest we don't have a reason of why Yujin couldn't feel the difference we only know he fell in love (platonically and brotherly of course) with Yoohyun at first sight. Also contrary of what people said in the webtoon comments, Yujin acquired fear resistence after the regression, he was just extremely couragious he could overcome his fear of S classes in the first timeline. Guess Yujin was born to love what you couldn't LOL

Also the fact that Yoohyun didn't have feelings and interest in the world around him as a child isn't because he is a natural born S class but because he is a fire element, their nature is destruction so they don't care about anything, not even their own survival. Living beings of the fire element rarely reach adulthood and burn/consume themselves till death. Yoohyun literally survived because Yujin raised him and managed to make him care about him (Yoohyun ate and drank in his childhood only because Yoojin cook and fed the food to him). Even now as an adult Yoohyun doesn't feel anything about things unrelated to his brother and can't feel the difference between a living thing and an object, he just use Yoojin as a criterium of judgement, if Yoojin think a thing is good then is good, if bad is bad, if a thing is dangerous for Yujin then is bad ect...

Yoojin managed to make Yoohyun care for him because he chose Yoohyun over himself and his parents the day he tried to abandon his monster little brother at a playground to live selfishly and happily with his family. For a child so young to renounce his parents is equal to suicide and baby Yoohyun couldn't understand Yujin returning to him (baby Yoohyun was already thinking what to do now he was without a home and resources but Yoojin came back because he felt guilty for giving up Yoohyun LOL).
    That day, Yoojin renounced at his own life and place in the world and gave it to Yoohyun hence Yoohyun managed to live in the place his brother gave him (Yoohyun felt there wasn't a place for him to exist in this world, by rejecting himself Yujin managed to make a vacancy for Yoohyun to fill in). Yoojin became "his world" and Yoohyun managed to feel and give love for the first time (if Yoojin was older it wouldn't have worked, it became a real sacrifice because Yoojin was a child himself). Yoohyun as he is now exists only because his identity as "Yoojin's little brother", if he lose it he would became fire and lose his human form. (if Yoojin didn't exist Yoohyun would have lived emotionless and alone and kept going just because till he died for whatever reason, if he managed to live till his awakening then he would fight inside a dungeon till his last breath without stopping). This miracle made Yoojin being able to raise a natural born S class and thus managed to archive the L tittle as a caretaker.

Yoojin himself knows the day he chose Yoohyun over himself he threw away "Yoojin". Yoojin doesn't have any idea of what is his favorite color or favorite food because he totally lost the love for himself and gave it all to Yoohyun because he felt guilty for trying to abandon him, while Yoohyun feel guilty about his brother's sacrifice hence why they care so deeply and near unhealthy for each other.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
    Tjanie, Missaaa, akuma_river and 11 others like this.
  8. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    excuse me while i cry :blobsob:
    so Yoohyun being born like that, was kinda like a sign of the what was to happen in the future?

SkyLisette likes this.
  9. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    so we never meet the other 2 natural born s class?

10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    While it wasn't officially stated, I guess the fact that natural born S class were born was a sign that the apocalypse was coming LOL

11. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i see
    now that i know this fact, i'm gonna cry everytime Yoojin and Yoohyun interact :blobsob:

Deeyodee and Missrose21 like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The other 2 natural born S-Classes are Hyunjae, the Guild Master of the number 1 guild in Korea who gave Yoojin a bouquet of flower; and Riette, the woman who made the curse pacts that Yoojin used and tored up, the older sister of Noah, the guy who made a mess of Yoojin’s newly built building.

So we have already seen them in the manhua. Unless you are talking about some other people

anina45 and Marane101 like this.
  13. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I was talking about the fact that it was stated that there are 5 natural born s class, we met yoohyun, sung hyunjae, and rittte, so what about the other two of the 5? They never show up? Are they dead?

14. Anjiii

Anjiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me anything about Yoon Yoon? Thanks!

15. Marane101

Marane101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know what chapter did Yoojin tried to abandon Yoohyun, I want to read it personally:cry::cry:

16. Soda_Pop

Soda_Pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Song taewon is also a natural S-class I think

17. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read far ahead (400~) bit I checked and he's not, but that means we never know the other two ?

18. jmac0022

jmac0022 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so uhm... can someone explain who is chirpie? I can't seem to find any spoiler of him

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If I’m not mistaken, it should be the young version of the bird who fell in love with the tree. Or maybe that’s just my head canon.

20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chirpy is the young version of the white bird a trascedent ( this novel version of constellation like ORV) with the power of seeing possible futures that can happen or not. With her power of seeing the future/prophecy she saw the future god of the creation that will be born at the end of the universe/time with the form of a snow tree. The snow tree also had the power to look at the past so they met at a spiritual level and fell in love with each other. They wanted to live together at the same time so the white bird took the soul of the snow tree inside of her body but since the soul came from the future and it was the soul of a god, the recoil was too much and she regressed to a child. Chirpy got a split of personality because there are two soul in the body. To replace the snow tree soul and take over the position of a god they asked consent to first timeline Yoohyun ( the one that died at the start of the story) to take his place and Yoohyun accepted because he knew this was the path that would lead Yujin toward happiness and knew that Yujin one day would manage to find him and indeed at the end of the novel he managed to time travel to the end of time with Chirpy and found first Yoohyun again before he fully rebirth and become the new God. You can say Yujin got plot armour because he had a God brother to back him up behind the scenes LOL

Missaaa, Weebou, Cyltea and 6 others like this.