Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    The Hyunjae pre-regression chose to be killed by Song Taewon ( though they failed because Mr Song didn't want to kill him and died instead of him) instead of being helped by Yoojin. Turn out they were friends even before the regression but to protect Yoojin from being noted by the transcendents he erased his memory. Their first meeting was Yoojin throwing him a bottle in a bar when he asked about Yuhyun while he was in disguise LOL Hyunjae was interested in Yoojin's strong will to love his natural born S class brother, so much that he constantly challenged dungeons and never give up on meeting him again. when a dungeon made using Yoojin memories appeared, Yoojin met pre-regression Hyunjae that explained their history and the later was surprised how much worse bro-com he has became and Yoojin replied that this is the original him LOL After Mr Song death, pre-regression hyunjae went to live in the Alps and raised sheeps waiting for Crescent Moon to take him away. He also sent a post-card to Yoojin. Hyunjae explained he chose Taewon at the time because even if there is the story about the mouse freeding the lion by tearing the net with his teeth, if the hunter used a chain instead of a net the mouse couldn't have helped him. Hyunjae didn't believe that a F rank could save him. Shame on you! Look at how it turned out!
    I made this post because I wanted to say that if I was Yoojin in that conversation I would replied: since we entered in the territory of the "what if" then the mouse should just borrow a blowtorch. LOL

chrxl, Opelia, Am_elf and 22 others like this.
  2. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the beating is not really satisfying...at least there is still some beating involved i guess?:blobsweat::notlikeblob:
    Anyways...thanks for this spoiler@Rinfantasy

3. RoseDao

RoseDao New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so... I just know about this novel.
    I read somewhere that the translator decided to drop. is it true? if it is, can anyone tell me where I can read it? raw ver is ok to. I can just use google translate lol.
    if not, is there any reliable link to read in English?

I just read some of your spoilers and it makes me want to know more. please help

4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is on ribibook but you have to pay to read it. Ribibook accept foreign credit card. The price is 100 won for chapter. There is a site with MLT chapters till chapter 431 I found it while I was searching for spoilers, unfortunately I didn't manage to copy the link address otherwise I would have shared it. I think the title is something similar to MTL Korean novels

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  5. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thnk it's this site:
    https://koreannovelmtl.blogspot.com/?m=1

6. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve seen fanarts of
    Yoojin pointing a gun at Yoohyoon

What was that about? Does anyone know?

7. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the wonderful spoiler <3 I remember that Yoojin once thought along the line of “If it were my past life when I was a useless person, we wouldn’t have acquainted at all” when people around him noted that him and Hyunje seemed close. Looks like it is not the case at all, lol.
    Can u explain a little bit more about the incident of Song Taewon saving Hyunje?

Volublekoala965 and Yukari_me like this.
  8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the last arc, like I said in the spoilers before there was a double macht between Yoojin and Hyunjae Vs Song Taewon and Yoohyun. Yoojin took care of Yoohyun himself saying that if he see Hyunjae attacking Yoohyun he would shot him instead LOL Yoojin used a gun against Yoohyun and maybe ( I don' t remember clearly) he won by shooting him in the heart?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Which incident are you talking about because if you are talking about what happened pre-regression, can you call "saving" the happening where Hyunjae suffer of survival guilt, hide himself in the Alps waiting for Cresent moon to wake up and taking him to a new world to start anew with him again just because Song Taewon managed to stop him from being a time bomb momentanely in this world by swallowing with his death some of his accumulated existences? I would call it more "delaying the inevitable". And even that went to drain by Yoojin regression LOL I don't remember which transcendent told it to Yoojin but Song Taewon needs at least 1000 years of training his ability to cut the connection between Hyunjae and Crescent Moon. Hyunjae is still currently waiting of being saved LOL

10. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah,, I see. I thought they had a falling out and I got scared :notlikeblob: I’m glad they still get along with each other!

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 516 Yoojin tought Yoohyun how use a gun :LOL:

12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to call the current ark "Let's hide Mr Song" LOL since Song Taewon has the potential to kill any transcendent if he keep growing strong thus he would become the n°1 target if he get known by them.

Yukari_me likes this.
  13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Seong Hyunjae is really the unofficial ML of an unofficial BL :blobjoy: only him get bullied by father in law Young Chaos LOL
    P.S. it's so nice that Yoojin got a father figure now:blobmelt:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoojin is such a badass! Now he is fighting the discrimination against F class by competing against the S class hunters in Chatterbox funeral party in the USA. Spiderman is a paparazzi LOL naturally all his friends and family brought the magazine he is featured LOL Yoojin harem keep growing with Chatterbox ( the American fans already writing scandal about them) and Moon hyuna really straight forward courting Yoojin by kissing his hand like a knight, if I didn't ship him with Hyunjae I would cheer for her LOL but Yoojin really doesn't want be in a relationship ( Hyuna is woman, Yoojin you don't have the excuse of being straight here even if we all know you are a BI, no straight guy would have the same reaction you did when you saw Mr Song naked LOL ) poor Mr Song, in the beginning of the novel the readers would dislike him then you find out he is the most bullied character of the novel with Hyunjae and Hyuna filming his shame with their smartphone. They are really BFF! Speaking about Hyunjae, lately you are too passive with Yoojin! Even if you got in the same car with him in the race and opened a can of beer for him! Well Yoojin thinks if he get lost in a desert island the object he would take is Hyunjae LOL so at least he thinks you are an useful household appliance! Yoojin is so savage in way more than one! P.S. first stage of Chatterbox party- race: winner Yoojin!

chrxl, Alandra, Xlaude and 11 others like this.
  15. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    I'm somewhat reluctant to continue reading (I'm currently in chapter 101) because the series has not ended and I can't read Korean. It's better to wait for a few years to have this series to end and become completely translated for better reading experience (that's how I feel, I waited for Omniscient reader's point view to finish before I started, and it was great, finished in about 2 week's time. I read fast so books with shorter chapters don't keep me very long, I would finish them in 2-3 days of intense reading)
    Why I'm here is because I'm afraid it won't be translated completely ;-;
    Korean novels I have read thus far has not exceeded the total number of 600 chapters (for main story) and I skim through the spoilers provided by all the kind souls thus far, I feel the novel needs another 200 chapters (or at least 100 chapters) before it can be completed. As of me writing this, the English translation is only up till chapter 147, if I were to continue I probably would cry in agony waiting for future chapters to come. It's not like I stopped at a good chapter but I feel like I would be able to catch up later (or just re-read from chapter 1) in the future.
    I think the story will truly begin (or start to shine more) from chapter 250 (because I think you would need some context leading up to chapter 300 where many things happened). In 101, although main plot has shown, it's still very unclear and I'm sort of comfortable to leave for now. Hopefully the nxt time I read, the book is finished and imma wait for complete translation.

Note that this novel has neither a romance tag or BL tag.
    My shipping opinions (because I have no spoilers to share and theory wise, I think @/M4rcosR3is has covered most of the theories and @/LaDyViL covering and clearing misconceptions and providing spoilers from chapter 200 and above) :

I know this novel would not ship MC with anyone but.... Even I who have only read till 101 chapters and totally relate to MC x HJ (Hyunjae) ship. Well, for some random ships I have board and abort.. (like YH (Yoohyun) x HJ or ST (Song Taewon), I know YH x HJ is super weird, it's just in the beginning, they have some clicks and the rumours about YH with HY subordinate is like the perfect cover story for both of them (you know, I'm just so sus when YH "trust" Seseong) , but I'm completely abort the ship because there is nothing when it comes to YH x HJ and MC x HJ seems like a better choice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The part where HJ and ST in dungeon before regression is just so.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know. But still regardless of what other female characters does to MC, my otp is definitely MC x HJ (especially after reading some of the spoilers ya'll share). Incest ships is never my thing (I don't read any incest as well) so MC x YH is out of my way~~ I also feel like MW (Myeongwoo) x MC might be a thing (but if true, it's more like MW one sided and probably would not blossom)

As for non-BL ships... I think YH x YR (Yerim) is not that bad. MC x Riette (as of chapter 101) is still viable thou MC should just be with a dude since he is mild with females and wild with males ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    It didn't helped when he is the Perfect Caregiver to almost all S rankers. I can say he has already build a good harem regardless of gender and EVERYONE wants him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S for people looking for spoilers, turn to page 3 and read from there. It contains spoilers from around 200 and above. Page 4 spoils around chapter 300 to 400. Page 5 and 6 is 400 and above.

Thanks for reading and have a great day~

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Meri, 0hcy5d and Wakandabanana like this.
  16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    MC X Riet ship is already dead LOL Riet is already in Kang Sooyon dragon harem LOL the only female really into Yoojin is Hyuna but she has also a weird past relationship with Evelyn where she now hate her but Evelyn still like her. Hyunjae was never interested in Yoohyun himself because for him Yoohyun is molded by Yoojin so he more interested in the creator than his product. Regarding Hyunjae interest in Mr Song, apart because he never seen a person more M than Song Taewon is also because Song Taewon is the only one capable to kill him thus bringing him peace. While their relationship is special however you can still tell in the story that he care more for Yoojin though, like he seriously contemplated if kill Yoojin because he was too into him and started to destabilize him thus he asked Taewon to stop him and use his predator skill on him. This happened after they went in Japan, suddenly Hyunjae avoided Yoojin and Yoojin was so pissed that if Hyunjae didn't call him by three day he would bomb Seseong Guild and started the count by send him a text every hour like 30 hours still, 15 hours ect... LOL Yoojin really went to do it with Mr Song for protection and Hyunjae welcomed them with homemade baking goods LOL then explained how he was still thinking if kill Yoojin or not, the talk with Taewon and Yoojin was against, guessing this was the reason Mr Song died pre-regression ( this happened before the future based dangeon thus he didn't know what happened pre-regression yet) and proposed that he would adsorb the excess memories like he did around chapter 140/145 using the child born from the manastone he inserted near his heart and Hyunjae pre-regression memories he adsorbed before ( the spoilers in the beginning of the threat are wrong after the alzaimer period he didn't lose the memories of this regression but those pre-regression also he never died in the first place thus there aren't deadline for Yoohyun or something like that) Hyunjae fight against him after seeing the fairy dragon because his instinct inside him that attack what threatens his uniqueness as individual ( you know the same principle why doubleganger would kill each other at sight) but in the end Yoojin managed to stab him in the heart and take some of his excesses. Later he also brought Hyunjae in his penthouse and put him in the bed, Hyunjae said "you should has been just a item" and Yoojin reply him that Hyunjae also should be only someone he could use, implying that they really care for each other. Also only Yoojin made him want to keep living. Regarding the Yoojin x Yoohyun ship, I'm pretty tolerant toward incestuos ship so isn't like I dislike them when it happens but are people blind? Just because the brothers make each other the priority doesn't mean romantic love. Yoojin view Yoohyun almost like his own son, many parents put their child as priority compared to their spouses and this doesn't mean they don't love the latter. Yoojin would kill himself before ever looking at Yoohyun in that way. Also Yoojin showed attraction only toward people he considered adults. Moreover every time he thinks about Yoohyun now he also thinks about Yerim and peace implying for him all of them ( Yoohyun included) are "his children". They have no chemistry as a "couple". I don't understand why so many people ship them. Even if Dungeon Yoojin and D Yoohyun will live together only for each other they are in abnormal situation. First, they are the only ones left alive in that dungeon so even if Yoojin wanted someone else there isn't anyone. The 6 years of separation fueled their obsession for each others and pre-regression Yoojin lost the memories of the people he cares the most apart Yoohyun like Hyunjae, Taewon and Yerim because Hyunjae deleted his memory. But even in this situation there is nothing that imply they would be incestuos. Even if our Yoojin was a bit jealous of them isn't like he really wants to live in a world with only his brother otherwise he wouldn't be against losing his friends this much. Regarding the Yerim X Yoohyun ship I have some hope for them, Yerim is the only one that cared to learn about Yoohyun actual way of thinking by asking him questions, they have a rivality that made them spend time with each other, she take charge when Yoohyun is making a mistake because his yandere tendency, Yerim is the only person he trusts apart Peace, because her power is water she can defeat Yoohyun if needed, also when Yoojin asked to Yoohyun which people he finds pretty ( for Yoohyun people are the same level as rock in the street) he was interrupted while he almost asked about Yerim ( a bit suspicious like as Yoo Joonhyuk was excluded in the love meter sheningan in ORV). Yerim also joked that when she became an hunter she was ready to get along with foreigners but she never thought she has to understand a different species like Yoohyun LOL. But just like probably Yoojin will remain single I don't think they will be officially canon because Yerim for now is too young and then would make the Yoojin x Yoohyun shipper angry...
    P.S. I want to correct my previous spoiler, even if though Song Taewon pre-regression died and didn't save Hyunjae he still gift him with his predator skill with the hope Hyunjae would free himself in a far away future thus I was too harsh on him. Hyunjae used the predator skill to erase pre-regression Yoojin's memories.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Yaoichanxd, Meri, 0hcy5d and 7 others like this.
  17. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Nothing important is written here, skip this post if you want, I'm just talking about ships :))
    LOL cut me some slack. My ships are only viable till chapter 101 (because I stopped there, I'm stacking chapters) but thanks for more spoilers:blobokhand:
    My OTP is still MC x HJ and this spoiler thread has not convinced me otherwise
    I know the other ships I have listed are failed ships (and I have aborted them for my OTP)
    For YR x YH, I feel it's a opposite attract type of relationship sooo I definitely won't mind seeing them together :blobpopcorn: (my non-BL ship would hopefully sail)
    As I mentioned, there is no romance or BL tag, MC would probably be alone with many "children" (or his brats) :blobsmirk: So... Free "shipping" real estate, if you ask me:blobsmirk:
    There is a chance there won't be any Canon ships but... It's still early to say~ the novel is not completed after all~~
    (and this post clarified nothing I'm just praying my ships will somehow sail and wouldn't fail....)

0hcy5d and lady-kyo like this.