Spoiler The Saintess’ Secret Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 1, 2021.

1. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From where did you read the novel?

2. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML at the end?

3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question will the whole novel be like goddess is just keep taking over fl's body and keep doing the deed with every single man without fl knowing what's going on with her body and with how many men she had actually slept?
    I feel quite pity on fl's situation tbh and Don't like that Goddess I hoped she'll get sealed permanently and won't come out or take over fl's body anymore right now I m not enjoying that goddess scenes since it's not our fl who's doing this with her consent but hope in future it's fl not goddess who will have the scenes.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    nielyti, TrinaAngel, xpeanut and 2 others like this.
  4. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 novel covers exist one with the high priest and white haired knight and 2nd one is specs one (Joshua-a priest) with a handsome hot black haired knight (just waiting for his entry:oops::cautious:) recently in New chapter the long haired blondie knight is introduced he's sparring with the white haired guy and talking about the saintess when head priest suddenly came to the scene
    So far fl shared intimacy with 1)head priest as goddess 2) a brown priest with black haired(I think don't know his name) but they didn't done anything only touched her in name of helping to bath her but fl was conscious with her mind so obviously she felt somewhat uncomfortable 3)Joshua (specs priest) with whom fl first time shared her night with full conscious without goddess taking over her so somehow fl consider Joshua in high regards.
    4) short blondie I think his name is Chris, goddess basically attacked that dude to have her but she lead the whole process and the poor boy got fainted in the end:ROFLMAO:
    5) in upcoming chapters maybe goddess will either asked Joshua or either long hair blondie knight to have her:oops:
    But somehow I feel white hair dude is going to be the special one since he saved her in the beginning and brought her beside 1st ml to being introduced in the story plus we got him in every chapter sensing fl's presence or either always worried about her and still hadn't got his chance with fl so with him along with head priest who saved her now many times is going to be the special ones.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    Assassel, Wapdyne, nielyti and 10 others like this.
  5. crazyforclothes

crazyforclothes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me from where you read this

6. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Bato manga raws are available

crazyforclothes likes this.
  7. ruruka

ruruka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to translate every other day~ as this novel is long lmao i think this has 200+ chapters? but this is MTL pls be advised :cookie:

[1] Saint Aristela

A summer night with a silver moon shining brightly.

The silence of the mountain, where even the breath of the beast could not be heard, was broken by the rolling wheels.

Arriving at the old lodge, the men took something wrapped in blankets from the cart, carried it, and threw it on the straw-covered floor.

" "Ouch!"

A thin woman's scream leaked out of the bag of blankets.

" Hey, watch out! And if you get hurt somewhere, you'll be in trouble? ”

" I thought it would be okay because it was covered with straw.…. "Where,"

The man with long hair untied the string wrapped around the blanket. As I removed the dirty blanket, the smell of horse dung and the acrid smoke from the burning of the wet tree immediately pierced my nose.

" "Cough, cough!"

" It doesn't look like it's gone bad. ”

Seeing Aristela coughing in agony, the man said as if it were nothing.

With long, watery hair, white, soft skin, and pure, clear purple eyes, Aristela was the most beautiful woman in the village.

" Anyway, Albert, if we had known that we had such a fair daughter, we wouldn't have suffered. ”

" If I had offered such a girl at once, my debt would not have increased so much. ”

" You're such a fool, you owe me so much. ”

" Hahaha. That's true. ”

The men giggled unpleasantly at Aristela's father, Albert. However, Aristela could not return the curse to the scoundrels who swore at her father.

Aristela's father left home as soon as her brother Francis was born when she was young. He had never returned home in years and did not even know whether he was dead or alive. Then my father suddenly returned home the other day.

Before he could be pleased with his father's return, a debtor led a gang into the house. They threatened Aristela's father to give away all the valuable things in the house, saying he owed a large amount of money to gamble.

Aristela's family was just an ordinary peasant family in the country. Having confirmed that they had no property to pay off their debts, the men turned to Albert's daughter, Aristela.

Aristela, a beautiful woman with white skin, which is rare in the country, forced her out, saying, "I can get a pretty high price from the lord of Portan.

Marley kicked her mother and brother mercilessly, tied up Aristela's hands and feet, wrapped them in blankets, and put them in a cart.

How long have you been running? Where is this place? How are your parents and brother doing? What will happen to you from now on?

The eyes of the men who were looking at Aristela shivering with anxious eyes, as they could not feel their situation yet, shone horribly.

" But you know what? If you want to dedicate it to Lord Portan, why don't you check the quality first? ”

The man in the brown hat laughed grimly.

" The old man wouldn't pay unless he was a girl. ”

replied the fat man with a shaggy beard, shrugging his shoulders.

" Hey, girl. Are you really a girl? ”

A large, scarred man, who appeared to be the leader of the group, asked Aristela.

The giggles of the men who were giggling at the word "Maiden" stopped, and fierce eyes wrapped around her. Aristela, frightened by the look in her eyes, bowed her head and bit her lips in spite of the insult.

" I don't know because you don't talk. ”

" What are you going to believe if I tell you? These days the girls have been flirting with each other's Maybe that girl has already played with the black ones with a calm face. ”

" Then, it's going to be a problematic. I can't afford it. ”

A man with red coriander head and spectacles grabbed Aristela by the hair and forced her head up.

" "Ouch!"

Aristela, who was suddenly caught in the hair, screamed with one word at the pain of bending her head. Despite her apparent distress, the man looked at her face with cold eyes.

" Well, his face is as good as his."

- with a snap

The man's hand grabbed the hem of Aristela's dress and pulled it down, and the buttons hanging from the previous leaf thumped off. Aristela's bare chest was revealed as the front of the torn blouse opened.

" Don't do this! ”

Aristela quickly tried to cover her chest, but the man behind her grabbed her by the wrist and pressed her against her back, so she could not even cover herself.

The men's insidious glances licked down Aristela's bosom.

" The breast is a little small, but isn't it pretty good? ”

" It's white and looks soft. ”

Shamed at the lick-like glances of the men who looked at my chest, Aristela turned her face red with anger and displeasure.

Suddenly, the hand of a man in a brown hat clenched her breast.

" "Ah! It hurts!"

Aristela frowned and tried to avoid it, but she could not turn around because she held her shoulder to the man who was holding her wrist back.

The man in the brown hat rubbed Aristela's chest with exclamations.

" Wow, this is pretty...…. It's all right. It's very soft. ”

" perv In any case, only the less well-behaved ones will be revealed. ”

" Hey, that's not it! It's more than it looks. The reason why the nipples here are pink is...

The man's finger grabbed her nipples slightly and pulled them. Feeling uncomfortable and itchy, Aristela groaned and twisted her waist.

" Oh, my. "No!"

" Wow, the reactions are pretty good. ”

" You're not a girl, are you? There's no way a girl would make a squeaking sound just by listening to it. ”

Aristela shook her head with a bewildered look as her rough, firm palms rubbed against her delicate, sensitive area.

" What are you doing? ”

" Oh, by the way, miss. Wait a minute. We'll have to figure out how much the girl costs, won't we? ”

The bearded man took a dagger out of his arms and cut off the rope that tied her ankle. But she could not escape even if her legs were free. for instead of the rope, this time the man's hand held her ankle.

" Well, let's see if we can tell. ”

" "Oh my god!"

The man pulled her ankle and laid her back, regardless of Aristela's scream. When I held both ankles and spread them from side to side, my legs widened, and my skirt rolled up, revealing my thighs and underwear.

" No! Please stop! ”

" Hmm. Maybe it's because she's beautiful, but she smells good. ”

A group of people, watching the man sniffing and sniffing over Aristela's underwear, laughed.

" What if he doesn't want to distinguish? I'm afraid I'm going to. ”

" Oh, come on. You've been chasing Albert for a while. ”

" Were you trying to sell it to Lord Portan? ”

" Don't you just have to put it in the inner hole? ”

The man's dagger began to tear down the drawers of Aristela. Even if she wanted to resist, she was afraid of being cut by a sharp blade, so she could not move. I just sobbed while looking at my underwear that was being cut into pieces.

" Black, hhhhh.…. ”

I was confused, not ashamed. Aristela could not accept the current situation of showing men who did not know the secret parts that had never been seen by anyone.

However, it was very clear what would happen in the future at a time when men held on to their limbs and even their underwear was fragmented and revealed.

The cold night air touched the yin. But what was more unpleasant than the night air was the sound of a strange man's hot breath and mouth.

" Oh... That's pretty good. The color is beautiful. ”

The man's fingers swept through Aristela's voice. Shocked by a strange and unpleasant sensation, Aristela exclaimed.

" Argh! Argh! I don't want to! ”

" Shut up! "It's too loud!"

" "Oh my god!"

The man with the scar on his face shouted, and the man in the brown hat shut up Aristela's mouth. The rough palms pressed his lips, and the hairy back of his hand blocked his view.

I really wanted everything to be a dream.

May these men rush into the house to pay off their father's debts, and the debtors kick their mothers and younger brothers, drag them by her hair, and bring them back, and now they are oppressed and ravaged by so many men here be false.

Aristela, trembling with shame and fear, stroked her thighs with the palm of a strange man.

Then something hot and damp came into my throat.

" "Oh my god!"

I was speechless and couldn't scream.

The man, whose face was buried between his legs, licked the yin with his tongue with an ugly noise. The moist tongue crawls through a secret area that has rarely even been touched by itself.

Aristela managed to turn around and avoid it, but it was difficult to even shake her shoulders when she was suppressed by several men.

" Yes! Yes! ”

" Wow... It's no joke, this girl, it's sweet. ”

" What? You idiot. Didn't your tongue taste bad? How can it be sweet there? ”

" No, it's really sweet. You should lick it, too. ”

The bearded man stood up, and the long-haired man leaned down and buried his face on her legs. A damp, rough tongue swept through her throat somewhat strongly.

" "Hut! Yes! Yes!"

" Oh, it's true. You're not a common girl. The sound is different. ”

" With a pure face, she's a total fairy. ”

The man's rough fingers penetrated her entrance. Aristela's face was distorted with astonishment. She was not wet enough, so cramped and stiff that it was too much to push a knuckle into her arms.

" It's... It's ”

" Hey, what are you doing? What are you going to do if the value of the product decreases? ”

" I just checked. It's good to know that you didn't get eaten up by the black guys until they were in tatters.

[2]

It was long after dawn that Aristela, who came down the mountain under the protection of Lloyd and the temple knights, arrived home.

" Aristela! ”

" "Hey!"

As soon as Aristela saw her in the distance, she felt tears welling up as soon as she saw her mother and brother Francis running.

It was less than a day apart, and what had happened in the meantime was a terrible memory for her.

Aristela buried her face in her longing mother's arms and cried.

" Thank you, driver. Thank you very much for saving my daughter. ”

" No, thank God I saved the saint before it was too late. If I had arrived earlier, I would not have been in trouble, but I'm sorry."

Lloyd, the silver-haired knight, bowed politely to Aristela. He looked scary because he was strong and had armor all over his body, but his impression was quite aristocratic.

If you are a knight of the castle, are you a knight belonging to the temple? It was difficult for Aristela, who had almost been subjected to terrible things by strangers last night, to speak to a strange man, but she had no choice but to greet him when it was clear that she had been helped.

Aristela grabbed the hem of her dress with trembling hands and bowed to Lloyd.

" Thank you for your help, Driver Lloyd. By the way, I...…, Why do you call me Saint? ”

Aristela couldn't get rid of the doubts that had been rising in her head. Lloyd was not alone. More than ten temple knights came to save Aristela.

Some said they were protecting Aristela's family from being harmed by other debtors or rogue parties.

Why do knights belonging to the temple surround themselves?

Perhaps this has something to do with what his father did. Aristela glanced at her father, Albert.

" Aristela. I was going to tell you the news when they suddenly came in. If I hadn't asked the priest for help in advance, I would have done something really big. ”

" What news?…? ”

" Aristela. A trust has been established that you are the 17th saint. I became the body of the goddess Wigmentar. ”

" "What?"

What kind of sound is this dog's grass-eating sound that Aristela is offering a goddess to her body? Aristela, unable to understand what her father Albert said, asked back. But Albert looked at her proudly and introduced her to Lloyd.

" "What do you say, Knights-General Lloyd?" My lovely daughter is a saint, isn't she? ”

" There is no doubt that the Holy Spirit has responded. ”

" Then the promise of courtesy...…. ”

" Yes. Albert, I will pay you a total of two million golds in the temple, plus one million golds paid for your protection. ”

" What? 2 million gold? ”

Aristela could not hide her astonishment at the enormous amount of money.

2 million gold!

The monthly living expenses of a four-person family was 100 gold. It was surprising that my father's gambling debt was not 1,000 gold or 10,000 gold, but a staggering million gold, but it was even more surprising that the temple paid twice that amount.

" Wait a minute. I'm not a saint."

" Oh, Aristela. My lovely daughter!

Albert took her in his arms, interrupting Aristela. My father, whom I met after a long time, had a shaggy beard and smelled disgusting because he had not washed it for a long time. Her red-blooded eyes narrowed and her father's smiling face was strange and creepy, unlike she remembered.

" When you become a saint, you can live in a temple. He is protected by knights all his life and leads the shrines to the most respected position. What an honor this is! ”

" I don't want to be a priest! ”

" Oh, Aristela. Listen to your father. How long are you going to waste your time in this country? Don't tell me you're thinking of getting married to a countryman while you're picking potatoes and sheep. ”

Albert, in his softest voice, spoke kindly to Aristela. But there was an irresistible greed in his eyes.

Two million gold.

The tenant farmers themselves, who have worked all their lives, can't even afford it.

She said she would pay the large sum of money at the temple just because the Holy Spirit responded to her.

A father who left the responsibility of caring for his family and returned with a large debt cannot just miss this opportunity.

No, she came home in the first place to hear that Aristela was a saint. If the trust had not pointed at her, she would never have returned home.

Aristela turned and looked at her mother and brother Francis. Perhaps the father has no intention of taking responsibility for his mother and brother. If Aristela becomes a saint and refuses to go to the temple, who will pay back the million gold her father owes?

It's money that she can't pay back after working all her life.

At this rate, families may live in hiding or be sold again to become aristocrats' sexual slavery or be brothels' brothels.

" Knight Commander Lloyd. ”

" Yes, Holy Mother. ”

" If I... If I become a saint, will I really just give 2 million gold to my family at the temple? You're not going to lend it to me? ”

" Of course. For the safety of the saint, the consent and cooperation of the family members are essential. At the temple, the minister said that he would not hesitate to pay for the expenses. ”

She had not lived her life for very long, but she was Aristela, who had never even been close to the temple in her life. It is unreasonable to suddenly become a saint and live in a temple.

But there was no other way.

I don't want to see my family struggling in debt. She herself knows that she can no longer live a normal life. If only one of her were sacrificed here, her mother and brother would be able to live a prosperous life.

" I'm going to the temple. ”

" Oh, Aristela! Well thought, my wise daughter. ”

" Instead, I have a request, Knights-General Lloyd. ”

" What is it? ”

" One million gold will be used to pay off my father's debts. However, please use the remaining million gold only for my mother and brother. ”

" Aristela? ”

Albert's face was grimaced. However, Aristela was not afraid of her father's anger. When you become a saint, you have to cut off the years with your family. What's the big deal about your father's anger? There was no love left for her father, who had already put herself and her family in danger.

Aristela coolly shook off Albert's hand trying to hold her shoulder.

" I'll make a house for my mother and Francis, and hire a servant to attend to. And I also need an escort. Don't let this terrible gambling addict get any closer. ”

" Aristela! ”

" I understand, Holy Mother. ”

Albert raised his voice, but when Lloyd winked, the knights forced him away from Aristela. Aristela felt mixed as she saw Albert being driven out of the door with his arms held by the knights.

" Do you need anything else? ”

" I want my brother to go to school. And then...…. Please make sure your mother and brother are not uncomfortable. ”

" Yes. I'll attach a doctor and a property manager. ”

I was more relieved to hear his answer. Aristela sighed with relief and looked at her mother and brother Francis.

" Aristela...…. ”

" It'll be all right, Mom. The temple is a safe place, isn't it? What's the big deal when you're saying that eating and living for the rest of your life will be solved. ”

Aristela smiled brightly and hugged her mother and brother. Once you enter the temple, you will no longer be able to meet your family. Unless she dies or the next saint appears, she will have to spend her whole life there. It was a pity that Francis had not grown up, but Aristela held Francis's hand without showing any signs.

" Francis, you have to take care of your mother. "All right?"

" Oh, well.... ”

" You have to live your life to your sister' It's a promise."

" Yes. I promise! ”

Francis closed his lips as if he had made up his mind and nodded strongly. It is heartbreaking to leave your little brother and mother behind, but at least as a child, your mother and brother can lead a comfortable life. Aristela, who was satisfied with it, kissed Francis on the forehead and stood up.

" Go, Knights-General Lloyd. ”

" Please call me "Loid," Holy Mother. ”

" ...I understand, Lloyd. ”

" I'll take you. ”

Lloyd raised his right hand, and the knights moved out of the way in perfect order. On their back stood a platinum carriage, which only the new building could ride.

" Take it, Holy Mother. ”

Aristela, guided by Lloyd, climbed into the carriage and smiled one last time at her mother and brother Francis.

" Aristela! ”

" "Hey!"

They heard voices calling themselves, but tears filled themselves and could not be seen. As Aristela turned her head hastily into the carriage, Lloyd closed the door.

" "Let's go!"

cried Lloyd, on the white horse, and the stopped carriage began to move.

Rattle. rattling sound

The carriage carrying the saint was escorted to the temple by knights.

The song was followed by articles announcing the birth of the 17th saint. The streets were crowded with people who came out to see the saint, but they could not see Aristela.

Aristela cried for a long time, crouching in the carriage, with her face buried in her knees.

[3]

Aristela breathed out a hot breath, shaking her sweaty body. The ruddy, obscene sound from the red lips filled the quiet tent.

" Oh, yeah...…. Ah... "

Every time Aristela moved her body, the thin quilt over her body crumpled and the outline of her body.

The nipples of her round chest stood upright, and whenever her slightly twisted legs twitched, her lower abdomen went up and down in a little.

His thin fingers fumbled up on his thigh, and as soon as they touched the yin inside his thigh, he was startled and stopped moving and grabbed the thin quilt tightly.

" Ha-ha! Stop it!…. ”

In her dream, she sat in a narrow space surrounded by transparent membranes on all sides, watching many men commit a woman.

A quiet, dark night. The old lodge, lit by torches, was filled with the breaths and groans of men and women, suffocating.

The woman was delighted to open her legs and accept him. Her sweaty, pearly skin and greedy chest shook obscenely whenever her waist bent flexibly.

A flowery red flag, seen through a smooth curved boat and through a thick forested plot. In the meantime, a man's strong penis came and went, giving her pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!>

The long-haired man grabbed his greedy chest roughly, and the woman raised her head with a high voice.

Her long, watery hair shook.

"Ah, I love it!"…!>

There was a squishy sound of water coming from the penis soaked in the music, signaling the intersection of men and women.

The woman's lower abdomen swelled and blew out in accordance with the movement of a man who shook his waist so strongly that it made a thud.

<Oh, it's full to the inside……!>

The woman rubbed her lower abdomen with her palm and let out a sweet moan. Her smooth legs wound around the man's waist.

Aristela swallowed her saliva and watched the lewd affair.

The long-haired man, as if he had reached his peak first, shook his waist and begged inside her. The man raised himself with a heavy breath, and the man's penis in her escaped. White semen flowed out of the red hole that the man had been poking at.

The woman reached for breath, and a bearded man approached her as if he were waiting, and took her up.

This time, the man lay down on the floor, and the woman climbed up on him and rubbed her yin against the upright man's penis.

"Oh, yes!">

The woman, rubbing her penis and making a lewd noise, slowly lowered her waist to match the man's earpiece to its entrance. The sound of sticky water rang out. The woman's penis completely swallowed the man's.

"Oh, it's too big...…!>

The woman's face was distorted with pain, and then turned into pleasure again. The woman groaned and slowly began to move her waist.

Her body shook lightly like a flower swaying in the wind, and the sound of wet breath rang out.

Aristela trembled at the sight.

The man who kidnapped me in the mountain cabin was a violent crime. It was something that might have happened to me.

If Lloyd had been late to come to her rescue, and if the men had used Aristela to satisfy their desires without thinking of selling her to the Lord of Portan, she would have been committed by many men all night.

Even though she knew that what she was doing to the men in her dreams was only a virtual being resembling her, not herself, she felt ashamed. for just looking at it made me feel like I was committing a crime to them.

But I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Looking at the affair between men and women, which was being obscenely disturbed in front of her eyes, Aristela breathed hotly as she peeped into their affairs without knowing that their legs were getting wet.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

A woman who looked like herself bowed back with a loud voice. She shivered as if she were electrocuted and enjoyed the pleasure. Aristela, who was watching it, shivered as she felt chills and goosebumps on her back. My lower abdomen was itchy and my legs were sore.

" Oh, yeah...…. "Haha!"

Even though she watched the affair between a man and a woman in front of her eyes, she could not figure out how to reach the peak. Aristela gasped as she crossed her legs.

" (Laughs)…. ”

I felt my fingers between my legs, and as my fingertips brushed a point, a chill ran through my body. Aristela, startled by the sudden pleasure, withdrew her hand, and rubbed it again.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...…. ”

It was a strange feeling that I could not tell if I was in a good mood, in a bad mood, or in a bad mood. Aristela moved her hands up and down and rubbed the part that gave her strange pleasure.

Holy Mother.

" Oh, yeah.…! ”

Obviously, I was feeling better little by little, but strangely, the heat that filled me seemed to wander about in my body, losing my place to escape.

Aristela distorted her face and bit her lips.

" Uh-huh. Oh...…! ”

Holy Mother.

It was not enough to rub with one's own hands. I wanted a stronger stimulus. I wished the big, hard man's hand would rub against it.

" Oh, yeah...…. "Oh, my God!"

" "Saint,"

Aristela, who was awkwardly defending herself, opened her eyes wide, startled by the voice of a man who touched my ear. There was a shadow of a man on one side of the dark tent.

" Oh... Oh, my! ”

Aristela screamed and stood up.

Aristela, who had just dreamed of having sex with a man in the lodge, was terrified by the shadow and low voice of a large man reflected in her tent.

" Argh! I don't want to! "Go away!"

I was half asleep trying to get out of the shadow and pull myself back, but I was blocked by the other tent. Aristela, who mistook the tent on her back for the fur she had wrapped around her head to kidnap me, sobbed.

" No! No...…! ”

" Holy Mother, calm down! It's Lloyd! ”

The great man remained motionless on the spot, and settled her down with a strong voice.

It was only then that Aristela realized that the shadow of the man reflected in the tent belonged to the man outside, not to the one inside the tent. Lloyd spoke to her outside of Aristela's tent.

" Whoops, whoo!…. Lloyd...? ”

Aristela crouched in the corner of the tent, breathing heavily, and clasped her shoulders. It was in the tent that I was confident of. It was a long way to the temple, so I had to take a night off, so I camped nearby. where the saint was staying, and the knights were taking turns guarding her.

" I'm sorry to surprise you. I heard a groan, so I was worried that he might not be feeling well.…. Did you have a nightmare? ”

" Nightmare... "

Should I call it a nightmare?

Obviously, what she experienced was a terrible memory that she wanted to erase from her memory, but in her dream she could not take her eyes off the sight of herself being committed. I was rather excited.

The woman, who had been committed to a man in her dream, seemed to feel truly happy. The fact made her even more ashamed.

" You may have nightmares because you have trouble sleeping. I'll put up a new tent so you can relax a little more. ”

" No, it's not! "It's all right!"

Aristela shook him violently to stop Lloyd.

I felt hot and out of breath. When she walks through the tent, other knights will see her face with strange dreams and excitement. That's all I wanted to say.

Aristela calmed down the heat by pressing her hot cheek against the back of her hand.

Did Lloyd hear his own moaning? Perhaps he was caught trying to defend himself with a strange dream.

No matter how uneducated Aristela was, she knew that a saint should be a pure and quiet woman. I was escorted by knights outside, and I did something ridiculous. Aristela gave a tearful look.

" Saint, would you like to go back to sleep? ”

Lloyd's voice was as calm as ever. The stability of the voice touched her heart.

I didn't seem to have been caught. If he had known what Aristela was doing, he would not have been able to respond so calmly.

" Hey, Lloyd. Can I have a cup of water?…, Can I have a drink? ”

" "Yes,"

I heard a rustle for a moment, and the door of the tent was lifted a little, and the man's hand came in. There was a cup of water in his hand.

" Thank you, Lloyd. ”

Aristela took a cup from Lloyd and took a sip of water. As the cool water moistened my throat, the heat of my body, which had heated up with excitement, seemed to calm down a little.

After he had emptied the cup, Aristela returned the empty cup to Lloyd's hand. Then Lloyd quietly pulled out his hand and closed the door of the tent.

" Good night, Holy Mother. ”

" Thank you. ”

Aristela lay down again and closed her eyes. My heart was still pounding, but I felt like I could sleep comfortably this time.

8. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many man there is? I saw just 3. Long hair and silver hair guy and the unseen guy mc hand on his head?

9. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assassel and Wapdyne like this.
  10. Averyn

Averyn "Curiosity Killed the Cat"

Reading List:
    Link
    Assassel and LittlecatBigtiger like this.
  11. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah lol.. and l bet almost every ml first with fl is when fl isn't conscious and the goddess is occupying her body

Wapdyne and Averyn like this.
  12. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i can believe it. I remember there was a novel with 13 ml:bloborz:

13. Averyn

Averyn "Curiosity Killed the Cat"

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my... I guess that's even worse..:blobwoah:
    *pats* :blob_patpat:

Last edited: May 2, 2022
  14. Ackerman Lover

Ackerman Lover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't like the goddess

15. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [1] Saint Aristela

A summer night with a silver moon shining brightly.

The silence of the mountain, where even the breath of the beast could not be heard, was broken by the rolling wheels.

Arriving at the old lodge, the men took something wrapped in blankets from the cart, carried it, and threw it on the straw-covered floor.

"Ouch!"

A thin woman's scream leaked out of the bag of blankets.

"Hey, watch out! And if you get hurt somewhere, you'll be in trouble?"

"I thought it would be all right with the straw...…. Where?"

The man with long hair untied the string wrapped around the blanket. As I removed the dirty blanket, the smell of horse dung and the acrid smoke from the burning of the wet tree immediately pierced my nose.

"Cough, cough!"

"It looks as if nothing has gone wrong."

Seeing Aristela coughing in agony, the man said as if it were nothing.

With long, watery hair, white, soft skin, and pure, clear purple eyes, Aristela was the most beautiful woman in the village.

"We wouldn't have suffered if we had known that Albert had such a fair daughter."

"If I had offered such a girl at once, my debt would not have increased so much.”

"You're such a fool, you owe me so much."

"Hahaha. That's true."

The men giggled unpleasantly at Aristela's father, Albert. However, Aristela could not return the curse to the scoundrels who swore at her father.

Aristela's father left home as soon as her brother Francis was born when she was young. He had never returned home in years and did not even know whether he was dead or alive. Then my father suddenly returned home the other day.

Before he could be pleased with his father's return, a debtor led a gang into the house. They threatened Aristela's father to give away all the valuable things in the house, saying he owed a large amount of money to gamble.

Aristela's family was just an ordinary peasant family in the country. Having confirmed that they had no property to pay off their debts, the men turned to Albert's daughter, Aristela.

Aristela, a beautiful woman with white skin, which is rare in the country, forced her out, saying, "I can get a pretty high price from the lord of Portan.

Marley kicked her mother and brother mercilessly, tied up Aristela's hands and feet, wrapped them in blankets, and put them in a cart.

How long have you been running? Where is this place? How are your parents and brother doing? What will happen to you from now on?

The eyes of the men who were looking at Aristela shivering with anxious eyes, as they could not feel their situation yet, shone horribly.

"But you know what? If you want to dedicate it to Lord Portan, why don't you check the quality first?”

The man in the brown hat laughed grimly.

"Because the old man doesn't pay unless he's a girl.”

replied the fat man with a shaggy beard, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey, girl," Are you a maiden?"

A large, scarred man, who appeared to be the leader of the group, asked Aristela.

The giggles of the men who were giggling at the word "Maiden" stopped, and fierce eyes wrapped around her. Aristela, frightened by the look in her eyes, bowed her head and bit her lips in spite of the insult.

"I don't know because I don't speak.”

"Why would you believe me if I told you?" These days the girls have been flirting with each other's Maybe that girl has already played with the black ones with a calm face."

"That's a problem, isn't it?" I can't afford it.”

A man with red coriander head and spectacles grabbed Aristela by the hair and forced her head up.

"Ouch!"

Aristela, who was suddenly caught in the hair, screamed with one word at the pain of bending her head. Despite her apparent distress, the man looked at her face with cold eyes.

"Well, his face is as good as his-"

- with a snap

The man's hand grabbed the hem of Aristela's dress and pulled it down, and the buttons hanging from the previous leaf thumped off. Aristela's bare chest was revealed as the front of the torn blouse opened.

"Don't do this!"

Aristela quickly tried to cover her chest, but the man behind her grabbed her by the wrist and pressed her against her back, so she could not even cover herself.

The men's insidious glances licked down Aristela's bosom.

"My milk chest is a little small, but isn't it pretty good?"

"It's white and looks soft."

Shamed at the lick-like glances of the men who looked at my chest, Aristela turned her face red with anger and displeasure.

Suddenly, the hand of a man in a brown hat clenched her breast.

"Oh, it hurts!"

Aristela frowned and tried to avoid it, but she could not turn around because she held her shoulder to the man who was holding her wrist back.

The man in the brown hat rubbed Aristela's chest with exclamations.

"Well, that's quite...…. It's all right. It's very soft."

"You pervert," Anyway, only the less well-behaved ones will revealable."

"Hey, that's not it! It's more than it looks. The nipples here are pink, too."

The man's finger grabbed her nipples slightly and pulled them. Feeling uncomfortable and itchy, Aristela groaned and twisted her waist.

"Oh, my God! I don't want to!"

"Wow, the reaction is pretty good."

"You're not a maiden, are you?" There's no way a girl would make a squeaking sound just by listening to it."

Aristela shook her head with a bewildered look as her rough, firm palms rubbed against her delicate, sensitive area.

"What are you doing?"”

"Well, miss. Wait a minute. We'll have to figure out how much she's worth, and we'll have to price her."

The bearded man took a dagger out of his arms and cut off the rope that tied her ankle. But she could not escape even if her legs were free. for instead of the rope, this time the man's hand held her ankle.

"Well, let's see if you can tell."

"Oh my god!"

The man pulled her ankle and laid her back, regardless of Aristela's scream. When I held both ankles and spread them from side to side, my legs widened, and my skirt rolled up, revealing my thighs and underwear.

"No, I don't like it!" Please stop!"

"Well, maybe it's because she's beautiful, but she said.

A group of people, watching the man sniffing and sniffing over Aristela's underwear, laughed.

"You don't want to tell the difference, do you? I'm afraid you're going to."

"Oh, why, you haven't been able to go after Albert for a while.”

"Are you trying to sell it to Lord Portan?"”

"Don't you just have to put it in the hole inside?"

The man's dagger began to tear down the drawers of Aristela. Even if she wanted to resist, she was afraid of being cut by a sharp blade, so she could not move. I just sobbed while looking at my underwear that was being cut into pieces.

"Oh, my God...….”

I was confused, not ashamed. Aristela could not accept the current situation of showing men who did not know the secret parts that had never been seen by anyone.

However, it was very clear what would happen in the future at a time when men held on to their limbs and even their underwear was fragmented and revealed.

The cold night air touched the yin. But what was more unpleasant than the night air was the sound of a strange man's hot breath and mouth.

"Oh.... It's pretty good. The color is pretty, too."

The man's fingers swept through Aristela's voice. Shocked by a strange and unpleasant sensation, Aristela exclaimed.

"Argh! Argh! I don't want to!"”

"Shut up! It's noisy!"

"Oh, my!"

The man with the scar on his face shouted, and the man in the brown hat shut up Aristela's mouth. The rough palms pressed his lips, and the hairy back of his hand blocked his view.

I really wanted everything to be a dream.

May these men rush into the house to pay off their father's debts, and the debtors kick their mothers and younger brothers, drag them by her hair, and bring them back, and now they are oppressed and ravaged by so many men here be false.

Aristela, trembling with shame and fear, stroked her thighs with the palm of a strange man.

Then something hot and damp came into my throat.

"Oh, my!"

I was speechless and couldn't scream.

The man, whose face was buried between his legs, licked the yin with his tongue with an ugly noise. The moist tongue crawls through a secret area that has rarely even been touched by itself.

Aristela managed to turn around and avoid it, but it was difficult to even shake her shoulders when she was suppressed by several men.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Oh, my.…. It's no joke, girl. It's sweet."

"What?" Didn't your tongue taste bad? How can it be sweet there?"

"No, it's really sweet. You should lick it, too."

The bearded man stood up, and the long-haired man leaned down and buried his face on her legs. A damp, rough tongue swept through her throat somewhat strongly.

"Huh? Huh? Huh?"
    "Oh, it's true, isn't it?" You're not a common girl. Even the sound is different."

"With a pure face, she's a total fairy."

The man's rough fingers penetrated her entrance. Aristela's face was distorted with astonishment. She was not wet enough, so cramped and stiff that it was too much to push a knuckle into her arms.

"Well.... It's very narrow."

"Hey, what are you doing?" What if the value of the product falls?"

"I'm just checking. It's good to know that you didn't get eaten up by the black guys until they were in tatters."

The long-haired man smacked his lips and raised his upper body a little. I heard the sound of the belt loosening. Then something hard and blunt rubbed against her voice.

"Huh? Huh?"

No matter how young Aristela was, she was not so foolish as to not know the identity of the flesh that was now being rubbed against her voice. Aristela put her nails on the back of the man's hand, holding down her wrist, shaking her hips.

"Hey, miss. Don't be too rebellious. How can you accidentally hit it?”

"Are you crazy? You were going to hit me from the beginning?"

"Haha," Actually, I'd like to do that."

The man gathered Aristela's legs neatly, and put his penis between his thighs.

"If you're nice to me, I might end it without putting it in." If you want to have your first experience with your husband, stay calm. Huh?"

"Well, well...…. Crying..."

"Don't make such a shivering, crying face. It's more confusing.”

The long-haired man stroked Aristela's thigh and began to move his waist.

The man's rigid penis came and went between his thighs, stimulating his soft inner flesh. Aristela closed her eyes in a horrifying sense of friction. But the sound of closing his eyes and touching his ears became clearer.

"Gasp! Gasp!"

The giggles of a man who breathed heavily and shook his back and the men surrounding him pierced his ears.

It was painful.

The fishy and hot air, the feeling of the hard flesh rubbing between my thighs, and the wriggling as it rubbed against my thighs, were all horrified and unbearable.

"No, I need someone to help me."…. Please save me!’

Aristela shivered, screaming inside.

It was then.

"Gasp!"

The man who was rubbing his penis on Aristela's thigh suddenly screamed and collapsed.

"You punk!"

The man, who was holding her wrist, jumped up and shouted, but he couldn't continue his next remark and fell down with a strange noise.

"Oh my god!"

Then there was the sound of cutting something down and the screams of different men.

The cabin, which was filled with the breathing and laughter of an unpleasant man, soon became quiet.

"Well, well...…?”

Her grip on her limbs was gone, but Aristela was unable to move due to tension and confusion.

Something silver hung over her body.

- flapping

A large, luxurious cloth covered her body. It was only after he realized that it was the gauntlet of the knight that he had moved in sight of the hem of his garment.

"Oh, Noo...…. Who...?

Aristela rose to her feet gently. I couldn't relax my arms and legs well, but I managed to move my fingers so that the hem of the cloak wrapped around my body wouldn't run down.

What was before him was a tall, sturdy, armored knight.

He knelt on the floor and bowed his head when his eyes met Aristela's.

"I'm sorry I'm late, saint,"

"What? Saint...…?”

"Loyd, the Knight of the Stars. I've come to fetch the Holy Mother."

short silvery hair and purple eyes shining more white in the moonlight.

She was the first man she faced as a saint, introducing herself as Lloyd and politely giving Aristela an example of an article.

16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the scanlated manhwa version. Can't believe I already had watched and commented this thread but I don't remember the series at all. So far, seems like my taste in men for this series hasn't change, still supporting Knight Lloyd.

Any new spoilers? How long is the novel?
    Any bg on the MLs? How many times have they slept with MC in-universe? Any unique kinks? Who does best in specific actions/positions? Any rankings, be it MC favoring one guy over the other or who the Kr fandom favorizes?
    How does the lust goddess get dealt with?

17. Yeni_kim

Yeni_kim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler of who is the ML? :blobpopcorn:

18. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The knight is the hottest imo(the knights commander is a close second tho)

In which chapter does lloyd smash her

Hi can you link the authors twitter too I can't find it

19. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the male lead?

peach.pudin likes this.
  20. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does this end??? Harem ending ? Or we got a male lead?

TrinaAngel likes this.