Spoiler The Saintess’ Secret Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 1, 2021.

1. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 2, 2022
    nielyti and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. Akira.uwu

Akira.uwu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ¿dónde leíste la novela? :((

3. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read parts of volume 2 since I was curious about Loyd (the paladin who saved MC at the beginning) because he seemed kind and sincere at first glance...
    Turns out he's also trash.:facepalm:

For context, after Chris (blonde priest who attends to MC) got injured, high priest decided to assign a paladin to serve MC instead of another priest to better protect her. Kane the blond vice commander got chosen instead of Loyd, and Loyd got himself drunk out depression from not getting chosen cause for some reason, despite barely knowing MC he's very attached to her already.

Later, it's revealed that the priests and paladins have beef with each other and don't truly get along. Even though both factions exist to serve for the sake of the saintess, the priests control every aspect of the saintess' life and don't even show her to the paladins. Yet still, the priest make use of the paladins and order them around under the guise of the saintess' will since the priest are supposed to be the messengers of the saintess herself.

Anyways, the other priest were against the high priest's decision to assign a paladin as a servant of the MC since it threatens their established order and the priest are afraid to lose their monopoly on the saintess. So they planned to frame Kane to strip him of his position and to lower the paladins' power and influence. They order Chris to lock MC up while they subject Kane to a kangaroo court setup.

Chris ends up sexually assaulting MC after revealing their master plan and the goddess takes over immediately so MC doesn't remember much (though she realized that they did the deed because of the traces of their affair left behind). MC runs over to the paladins' building to ask for help in defending Kane from the robed idiots and runs into Loyd.

Seeing MC's state and panic blabbering about Kane, he misunderstood that Kane sexually assaulted her and almost ran off to punish him. MC denied it but didn't reveal that Chris was the culprit since Loyd seemed out of it and might attack the young man out of anger. Instead she claimed that she simply had sex with Kane or some random person (not sure) and was caught by the priests, and now they're holding her attendant (Kane) responsible for it. She asks Loyd to save him from getting punished.

This triggered Loyd's extreme jealousy thinking that MC will have sex with just anyone even without love, so he forces himself on her saying he loves her so why won't she accept him too? MC was terrified and tries to escape from him but he just r*pes her despite her protests. Mind you, this is the MC as herself since the goddess didn't take over this time, so this dude didn't even have the excuse of being forced by the goddess. He did it of his own volition because he's extremely possesive and jealous that MC had sex with other men even though he cares about her so much.:blobconfused:??? Like dude you barely even saw hide nor hair of the MC after saving her at the beginning, where is this entitlement even coming from??? He's says if he can't be her first then he'll be the one who satisfies her the best. Declares the moron, as MC is literally having a bad time at that very moment because of him. Talk about the worst first impression. He feels a bit sorry to MC for his sudden barbaric actions and regrets not doing things properly like some post sex realization but he's more happy with the fact that he's finally with MC...blah. :notlikeblob: They immediately get caught by the priests though and all this dumbass thinks about as he's getting dragged out like a criminal is how it's a shame he couldn't hold MC any longer...ugh.

Loyd's character turned out to be so disappointing. Novel describes him as the kind and gentlemanly knight who is considerate of his lady love and would never hurt her, but no, turns out that was Kane (the dude who appears like gruff mercenary but is actually a big softie). Loyd is a raging hypocrite, he acts like he's the only one who sincerely cares for MC's well-being but when it truly comes down to it is only concerned about who snu-snu'd with her first and not the fact that she's in a state of distress, claims that he loves her but has no problem forcing himself on her out of petty jealousy right off the bat, says that the strong should use their strength to protect the weak not hurt them, only to break that code of honor himself without a second thought. :blobunamused: He hated the thugs for ganging up on the helpless MC to the point of brutally killing them but turns out he's just as bad, if not worse than they are because he also did it to her whom he claims to love (more like obsessed with) knowing she was traumatized by the whole ordeal. :blob_catflip:

I wish it was Kane on the cover instead of this asshole. As Kane is leagues better than Loyd in every way. Yeah, Kane ended up doing the deed with MC before as she got aroused while being bathed by him (which is the duty of her attendant) and the goddess took over and used her pheromones to seduce him and cloud his mind. But after regaining his senses he felt guilty and blamed himself for hurting her and didn't resent MC/goddess for her actions. He thought that she was having a psychological breakdown due to loneliness and anxiety because he saw his fellow soldiers act differently from their usual selves after being traumatized by war and believed the MC was going through the same thing after being isolated in an unfamiliar place. He's always sincere and worried about MC's well-being and did his best to be considerate of her even when he misunderstood her and thought that MC didn't like him.

This novel is frustrating, I don't care how they'll try to redeem (if even) most of the shitty men, but the smut without the lust goddess isn't even worth reading because most of the guys are just terrible sacks of dung. And the R19 scenes involving the MC as herself is uncomfortable to read because of her weak personality.

Anyway, the church/temple of lust goddess is extremely corrupt and filled with r*pist priests. But that was kinda obvious from the start considering what type of story this is. Best to skip this one of you want to read a novel purely for fluff and smut since the characters and setting might ruin and overshadow whatever enjoyment you get from it.

Better to just look at the mahwa art and forget about the plot, I guess...

In the sidestories, MC is seperated from the lust goddess and became a goddess herself. She is still the saintess of the church/temple and is now the master of the seventy men who are now her followers. She's definitely lovers with Loyd (who remains as the commander of the paladins) since first sidestory focuses on him and MC going horse-back riding, bathing in the hotsprings, and just being lovey-dovey with each other. Next one is about Kane and MC throwing him a birthday party. MC showers Kane with affection and he thanks MC for her love.

Notable name mentions that were there:
    Hyperion (high priest, the one in the cover)
    Joshua (he's another priest, the one with glasses I think? I believe he's also the first person MC slept with conciously as herself and the first person she had a crush on)

The other chapters are probably about the other important characters, having a child or something, and a time skip (didn't bother reading any further than Kane's sidestory). So not sure if she had a child with one, some, or all of the guys or if it was even about that. But as far as I can tell, it's a true reverse-harem ending since she lives with all of them at the temple.

4. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u give the website where you read this novel btw
    I'm really curious what happens after

5. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can buy all novel volumes on google play, then use google book app to read the ebook by highlighting Korean text and MTL to english.

6. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so it's not available at free :(
    Btw what happens

after Lloyd gets caught? Do they punish him? What happens to Kane? Also what happens to the saint? Does she forgive Lloyd or does Lloyd seek forgiveness later? And most importantly what happens later

Sorry for all these questions it's just that the curiosity of this story kills me

7. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u have any idea how many mls this novel have?
    But so far now I m rooting for Kane the most don't know much about high priest but he also saved fl several times now so kind of like him and Joshua.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    Shipter likes this.
  8. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I still kinda like Lloyd even though he sounds like a terrible guy I think that he changes later but for now Kane is the best boi

I don't like Joshua much because of his cold rejection towards MC and high priest is fineeee

9. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    For Joshua i can only say he seems genuinely understand fl's situation more than anyone else and actually showed sympathy on saintess situations as he's very smart than high priest so he quickly catches the things he already know some dark secrets of that temple beside fl quite attracted to him as she believes her 1st time was with him (since they did it when she's conscious and not totally in controlled of lust God) n kinda trust him as he comforted her in her most confusingly hard times and most importantly I like he didn't made the move on her out of her consent it's because of lust God he touched her (poor girl don't even know high priest is technically her 1st time and he saved her several times already and poor high priest he's actually quite attracted to her, unknown to her but as long as he don't do anything despicable directly on his consent I kind of like him)

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  10. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he didn't rejected the MC or sumn in the later chpaters (read in spanish but don't know it haha) then he would had been my top too

11. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw y'all it's finally Lloyds turn in the manhwa and Dammnnn wish i could read it
    Unfortunately it requires a Korean phone verification

12. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it mean u have read it and know some spoilers mind to share them if u have any:oops:

Shipter likes this.
  13. Pl4tanit0

Pl4tanit0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u have it in pdf!?

14. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read them at Google books for free (read the first 2 chapters of each volume)

So basically after Lloyd rapes her he gets imprisoned and gets sentenced to death. Kane becomes the new commander of the Knights and there is some Aaron and Mc moment. Since Kane is the new commander the MC feels like being a servant and being a commander both can be really stressful so she needs a new servant. And in the 2nd chapter Chris rapes the MC again I think but this time the MC was in the MC state

Lloyd gets imprisoned to death but then MC saves him. But he has to be her new servant. Chris got really jealous and is mad that Lloyd gets to be her new servant and some stuff happens and he becomes a monster.

In volume 4 Chris becomes a monster and Lloyd almost gets killed by him trying to save MC but fortunately the high priest Hyperion was there and he healed him. Lloyd and MC shares a passionate moment and Lloyd apologizes to MC for being such an asshole for raping her and confesses to her again(this time properly). I think some other stuff happens too that makes the MC accept his feelings and they both have the hottest snu snu. Oh yeah after the fight between Lloyd and Chris Chris turns back into normal again.

Note that I only read the first 2 chapters of volume 2 3 and 4 and these were all the stuff that were mentioned there. There might be some other important stuff too but myou have to buy them in order to read the later chapters

Wait lemme just drop the link where I read the mnahwa on spanish https://www.traduccionesmoonlight.com/noche-secreta

Oh and the spoilers I sent before were the continuation of what elihs said

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  15. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for such a long spoiler but is there any development between Head priest and mc

16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. does she have sex with the "70 followers" of her temple?
    I really pity the FL, she ended up becoming the very thing that was the cause of her sufferring.

saix2 likes this.
  17. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's just with the main MLs as it was mentioned in the side stories that she doesn't sleep with just anyone after seperating from the lust goddess. The other priests and paladins are just followers of her temple.

18. cklaighe

cklaighe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just dropping by here to say... so far, my favorite has to be Kane. Well because. Ehe...

[​IMG]

*camps*

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    YinofYang, Aniway, phamtasia and 3 others like this.
  19. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOf- I was just passing by and looked here but couldn't turn my eyes away and hit my nose into the wall. Now I am having a nosebleed:blobnosebleed:

cklaighe likes this.
  20. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler..... I hate the goddess the most, she is a b*tch, she using the saintess body as her wish....It's enough for a mental breakdown.....

Shipter likes this.