Spoiler The Savior's Book Cafe in Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 20, 2020.

1. SnowWhiteHimeSama

SnowWhiteHimeSama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for spoilers also. Has the raws updated? Or has the translation catched up? Ofc I welcome novel spoilers as well

Rovvo likes this.
  3. creatorfreak

creatorfreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the fact that both the ML and FL are 30+ years old. They are mature and adult, have a cute puppy love story and avoid all the unnecessary drama and misunderstandings.
    Some people would find it boring, as if the passion already died, but I find this peaceful story so refreshing.
    A breath of fresh air.

Can you guys recommend me stories like that? Japanese, Korean or Chinese.

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly the saints magic power is omnipotent

5. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how cute and how calm they are. I prefer this type of little read to teenagers having misunderstanding love drama. Tsukina and Ill are just so cute together, I kinda hope her café becomes known to others one day but since it looks so far off from the city it was fate Ill found it by chance. The distance from the castle and their place must be quite a lot even from horse, damn, must be quite a travel to go back and forth to his post everyday.
    Wonder if they'll have kids because they're both in their 30s now, I'm not sure if they would want kids, that'd be fitting for them tho I kinda have a thing for MCs having kids at the end of the story ;-;

6. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Not Asian's but Asia's culture. Even though most of us have baby faces, the age 30 equals being a middle aged person already and hopes of getting married after 30 dropped a lot from 29. Though the younger generation doesn't care much but unconsiously, most Asians in most Asian countries still fear being single over 30, especially unwedded. But on the bright side, the younger generation also prefers being single and not being tided with the burden of being married, a lot of my relatives chose to remain single.
    There's even a video on how Koreans and Japanese will go extinct in a few decades because of the continuosly drop of birthrate.

kaedeyuuki, roshiku, bochucha and 5 others like this.
  7. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next savior is a guy.
    The summon kitchen skill is to amazing MC is an adult and gets caught up in a summoning accidently. MC and ML meet early on are are cute together from the get go.

creatorfreak likes this.
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Went and reread chapters 12-13 again, I especially focused on the extra page with the dialogue of the sequel plot (and probably Tsukina's mention of the DM)
    And google translating the website mention the next raws, probably 14 part 1 is on Feb. 02!
    Oh, as for the main reason of this comment, after rereading 13, I just noticed Tsukina's mention that Ill is older than her. I honestly thought Tsukina was older all this time since she's def on her 30s and I already associated Ill and Bjork as the same age already (which I already assumed were on his mid to late 20s, even early 30s, since he's a knight captain)

Scarlet Feather and ArkiV_10 like this.
  9. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he's 2-3 years older than her...as he does not look that old..

10. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats why I said Asian mentality rather than Asians lol. & I completely agree with you about the culture thing. I'm Asian & my shelf life is nearing dangerous levels so the pressure is real *dissolves in helpless laugher* The constant threat is that you only get divorcees with kids if you pass 30 Like what is with that magical threshold?

11. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    I advoided using the world Asian's mentality is because it sound generalized and not all Asian's mentality is fixed on the terrible 30 but more of the 'culture' which shapes the people or people in that culture to subconsciously think that way.

12. dmiss1694

dmiss1694 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not a real spoiler more of a theory. There is a spy. The younger savior caused a lot of trouble in the castle. a rift between the royal family moved trusted servants away from her and the prince and upset the knights. Why would someone who is scared of horses, and can not use magic to protect themselves, go into a place where monsters can eat them? There is a spy, someone telling her lies, stroking her ego, playing off the fact that she doesn't know about the world and has always been a spoiled child. If I am right, then the new guy may be in danger. The spy could sow seeds of distrust among the knights. Or tell lies to the young man and get him to leave the kingdom.

Peerly, thoughtless and Jukki like this.
  13. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this theory might work since she wished for her to be born a beauty and have charming skills to the god before her reincarnation. She wanted to be spoiled and loved and she doesn't like it when things don't go her way, she had a little back story shown that she wished and cared only for her outer appearence because she was plain and ignored in her previous life

CottonKey, Peerly and rock.doll like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can summarize what was happening in ch.14? Even just the preview images? First, we have a shifty, light colored haired, cloaked character listening to gossip on the street, and Tsukina and new savior talking (even admiring on Tsukina's barrier charms but no shifty movements just yet)
    Next update is on May... apparently.

maamhua likes this.
  15. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read till the latest manga raws released from the links found in this thread and this is what I found:
    Clarifications: the MC's name is Tsukina while the ML's is ill (as in sick) but also called Soiel-sama. I will be using the MC's name but ML for the ml.
    other characters include: the 'new' savior whose name is Youta, a suspicous cloaked person and Bjork, the ML's childhood friend.
    RECAP
    The cloaked person whom assumed Tsukina was the 'new' savior grins as a monster shows up to attack her.
    S/N: I'm not quite sure if that person actually assumed she's the actual "new savior" bc they also grinned while passing by the villagers who were talking about Tsukina's barrier (along with the rumors about the new savior). I just added this bc on the previous chapter which was translated, that person called her the 'new' savior.
    The cloaked person was there to see how 'strong' or 'capable' the MC is.
    Tsukina dodged the monster's first attack but froze in place. The monster then jumps at her for the second time but Youta comes and saved her. However, the monster stands up once again and gets shot by Bjork's magic taking it down. Tsukina thanks them.
    Tsukina comes back to her cafe and waits for the ML. The ML enters and pulls her into a hug.:love:They talked about the incident while drinking eating snacks and drinking tea. Tsukina then later on washes the dishes with the ML. :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Tsukina walking to the place where she offers her barriers meets Youta along the way. Youta helps her carry her stuff and the both of them talked to each other while walking. Youta was talking about a memory of his past life (as a kid watching TV with some sort of p*wer r*nger cartoon and then children with smiles on their faces) and his determination to help this world. After reaching her destination they bid each other goodbye.
    She gives her barriers and before leaving, sees Youta coming out of a building with a grim look on his face and two other knights behind him who seems to be chasing after him but then he ran. Another knight comes up behind Tsukina and she asks about the situation. It looks as though they disagreed about something.
    Here's my assumptions from reading the japanese comments on this chapter: they mentioned 'darkness' and 'demon king'. It seems that Youta, who has a fair amount of love for justice or should I say strong sense of justice, tries to aim to kill a 'Demon King' as a savior to help the world but the knights says they don't want to risk the lives of the people and remain peace.
    The cloaked person shows up once again on top of a building and GRINNING by themselves:hmm: then disappears in a smoke-y way. :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:
    I would like to make it clear that the spoilers here are solely based on my understanding with the use of translating Japanese comments on each chapter along with my observation on the drawings. I'm still learning japanese!!:blobpats:This is also the first time I posted spoilers eheheblobmelt_thumbs

16. QingSe

QingSe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 16 the spy visits MC in her café

chiri.ru and maamhua like this.
  17. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the latest manga chaps translated already?

18. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish there was a novel, reading the raws is just not enough for my impatient self..ㅠㅠ the raws update not really fast either so i have to find other things to read.

other than that, the creep who summoned that beast to attack tsukina, yeh don’t like him. i don’t care if it was a test- what an ass. he’s sus as hellll so i hope he leaves the book cafe quickly, and doesn’t cause anymore trouble for our cute couple.

19. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Jully

Jully Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "GotDied, post: 5620257, member: 84508"] Eu me pergunto se a garota Salvador usa alguma magia encantadora para seduzir o príncipe? [/ CITAR]

O próprio Deus explica que até que os salvadores saibam magia, seus poderes ficam livres de acordo com suas emoções, por isso que se deve aprender magia e todos os outros estavam insistindo para que ela aprendesse.
    Porque ela não tinha esse "controle", pode-se dizer que quando ela viu o Príncipe, inconscientemente liberou o poder de encantamento, este no capítulo 6 do manga:

O conteúdo a seguir é spoiler, então cuidado
    (nao sei se algo que escrevi e contra as regras, então peço cooperação e auxílio, se possivel)

"é comum que a habilidade se vejam afetadas pelas emoções, e alguém que nunca aprendeu magia não saberá controla-la".
    Tal encantamento é quebrado no final do capítulo 7, quando uma salvadora atrapalha uma subjugação e o ml quase morre protegendo o Príncipe

[QUOTE = "chamchaworld, post: 5619276, member: 16941"] Por que o príncipe a esfaqueou? Ele não se apaixonou pelo salvador? [/ CITAR]

Depois do que aconteceu no capítulo 7 do manga, o Príncipe ja desencantado vai pedir desculpas para o ml, ao que parece que eles cresceram juntos ou algo do tipo, e fala que insistirá para que a salvadora aprenda magia e que se não der certo, o próprio rei autorizou um castigo tanto para o Príncipe quanto para uma salvadora.

Creio que ele a esfaqueou por culpa pelas mortes que ela causaria, ja que ele assumiu a responsabilidade por ela.

Não sei se ele realmente a amou, mas pelo país ele ao menos se importou, só teve a má sorte de conhece-la

[QUOTE = "rei_hunter, post: 5623782, membro: 9625"] Infelizmente, não há nenhum site que tenha capítulos de mangá brutos antes de 11-12, que poderia ter me dado um pouco de contexto sobre o motivo do Príncipe esfaquear sua. Mas pelo rosto da heroína, ela se sentiu extremamente traída. [/ QUOTE]

Se você ainda não conseguiu ler no mangá, recomendo tumangaonline se conseguir entender espanhol, senão, é só pesquisar o nome em inglês que aparece até o capítulo 15