Spoiler The School Prince is a Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Mar 31, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    They haven't had sex yet and he's already trying out positions. Are they going out now?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No since the MC is still just a high schooler (she's 17 years old). I wouldn't say they're really going out per say. Although he is affectionate towards her, pats her, kisses her, and shares his bed with her (they just sleep), they aren't official. He does claim her as his though. But so far, it does seem a bit like the MC is developing feelings for him. Before he found out her gender, she decided to test him to see if he's really bent for her when shes in her male clothes or if he likes girls (she wore girl clothes to see his reaction). The result ends with her being disappointed with him and he ends up upset as well.

The ML sorts out his feelings after seeing the MC leave with her partner to go talk privately (mention in the previous spoiler. the gamer who knows her past life) and realizes that he's not bent for guys-- he's only bent for the MC.

But yeah long story short. They're not "officially" going out right now.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Roseburn, Elphin, Eodez and 24 others like this.
  3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, but the feelings are mutual. ML has been declaring sovereignty on MC and confessed to MC twice (but rejected since she thought he's bent). MC wants to kidnap ML back home and keep him with her as pet.

L.A.C.L., elhystine, Viliel and 17 others like this.
  4. Xing

Xing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank chuu <33

O dear and it happen when he still thinking MC is a boy XD

MatchaGirl likes this.
  5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww...hopefully the translation continues...with proper papers or something...

therandomcookie likes this.
  6. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    The new chapters are just plain hot lol. ML finally got his wish to eat MC. And MC still want to be on the 'attacking' position when doing it and ML more than happily lets her do it :oops::oops::oops: The beast has been unlocked, MC cannot escape even if she wants to now :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edit: Too bad, the author removes the really smutty scene and skipped after the deed. I think the author better re-edit the chapter cuz it's gonna make people confused why Qin Mo suddenly got angry at Fu Jiu (her name before is Bao Jiu).

Qin Mo teasing Bao Jiu about wanting to compare sizes between them before (There's this one time where Qin Mo brought Fu Jiu to shop and they also bought underwear together when Fu Jiu said she's medium size and Qin Mo just replied he's huge :oops::oops::oops: ) Bao Jiu thinks he's being deliberately throwing out her black history lol :D:D:D

Then after the deed the satiated Qin Mo carried Bao Jiu to the bathroom and for the first time he serves someone (washes her, wait on her). Bao Jiu was half-asleep, and when Qin Mo was washing her inner thigh she complained no more.... it's too big :oops::oops::oops:. Qin Mo smirked at that but then Bao Jiu spoke more saying something about leaving after sleeping (in which I don't really understand whether it was about she leaving him after sleeping with him or she's gonna sleep and want him to get out of her, but since Qin Mo got angry the next chapter it's probably the latter.)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    L.A.C.L., Elphin, Eodez and 25 others like this.
  7. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is the male lead??? Same as her???
    Also when does he shows up?

Ophelia_Hecate and Viliel like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is like... 10 years older?

Viliel likes this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She meet him during a game in ch.7 and re-encounters him in rl (the former body owner was claimed to have fallen in love with him at first sight) in ch.13 (them meeting face to face).

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't think he's 10 years older. I thought he was in uni tbh, but I can't recall.

Ophelia_Hecate, Viliel and michoux like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, I didn't read the book. I might have mistaken it with some other ML

Viliel likes this.
  12. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um... I read the first few chapters (with crappy google translation , so ended up giving up) and from how I understood the original body owner met him for the first time in the school cafeteria , and that although he was in the same school he rarely attended that's why they treated him like a celebrity when he did show up , that's why I think he's also in high school not sure if the same age or older by a year or two (though I think he's older by a year or two , since the spoilers formerly mentioned that although he wanted to bed her , he restrained himself because she's underage) so in the start of the story he was probably still a high schooler but in the current chapters not sure if a year or two had passed or not....

13. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does everyone treat the ML like he's a celebrity???

Viliel likes this.
  14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a pro gamer, and in their world, gaming culture is at its high. He's also extremely good looking, so he's practically the face of their country's gaming community. I think his family is also prominent and he's an all around perfect prince charming. He should be a a year or two older and I think at some point he's already out of school, because MC is taking his position as prince charming in school, haha. My memory is a bit fuzzy tho.

15. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh, I see!! Thanks for answering!

16. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me some romantic things that happened so far between the leads???

Lazy hypocrite and elparis like this.
  17. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Mo is around 19-20 years old. He was a bit younger than Fu Jiu's original body which is around 22-ish. Current Fu Jiu is around 17-18 years old.

I stopped reading at the semi-finals for national championship after they had their first sex since I feel bored reading about Fu Jiu keeping on repeating why she cannot be with Qin Mo but still want to kidnap him and so on. The last time I read any sweet moments between them, Qin Mo and Fu Jiu were making out in the hot spring at the hotel they're staying at and because Qin Mo doesn't want to injure her so he fapped against her clothes... :oops::oops::oops:

So far previously, IIRC what sweet moments happening between them are:
    - Qin Mo sharing drinks with Fu Jiu.
    - Qin Mo bringing Fu Jiu shopping for lollipops and buying couple clothes. The underwear buying scene are very funny (comparing sizes...lol)
    - Qin Mo bringing Fu Jiu to his house and share a bed together.
    - Qin Mo jealous of Fu Jiu's girl friend Yaoyao and insisted on sleeping in the same room with Fu Jiu during the friendly match camp.
    - Qin Mo feeding Fu Jiu at the police station while she was helping him hacking for a case.
    - Mostly repetitions of Fu Jiu provoking Qin Mo to jealousy and doubts so he retaliated back with flirting (and bondage? he have serious possessiveness issues...)

Anyway if you MTL the story most of the time the sweet moments come the author will always use either 'sugar' or 'sweet' on the title.

18. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!!
    I'm reading the raw using Google translation, and boy oh boy. I'm only on ch53, but it's funny as heck!
    How does the step mom know her real gender??

Lazy hypocrite and elparis like this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The stepmom already had some suspicions and later finds out later when she and a girl who likes the ML work together to investigate the MC and obtains her medical/birth(?) record that shows hers gender being female.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  20. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooo........ when does the ML realize that he's in love with MC??? Same for MC, when does she realizes that she likes ML??
    Why does ML have MC's medical information??

Annnnnnnnd!!!!!
    Since in one of the spoiler they already did the deed, when does she found out that the ML lead know her real gender?? Her reaction please!!

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Viliel likes this.