Spoiler The Script Shop of Dream|尘梦剧本馆

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AsuraSKY, Feb 21, 2023.

1. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Bookstore of Dreams / Chen Meng Ju Ben Guan / Chén Mèng Jù Běn Guǎn / Dream of Dust Opera House / 尘梦剧本馆 / The Script Shop of Dream
    The super rich lady once rented out the script library opened by her stinky man. After a meal, she was warned by the script host system, "Because you forcibly opened the script, the system caused a major error. Next, you have to give all the scripts a good ending." Leave, if you can't finish it, you will die in the script at 996!
    超有钱大小姐包场曾经甩了自己的臭男人开的剧本馆,一顿操作后被剧本主持人系统警告“因为你强行开启剧本导致系统重大错误,接下来你要给所有剧本打出好结局才能离开,做不完你就在剧本里996到死吧!
    The entire villa is gone. The ending of Chenmeng Script House's novel is that everyone in the villa is gone. Looking at the bottom left, the eldest lady's hairstyle is also wiped around her neck. However, the heroine does not follow the main line at first, but chooses to cooperate with the murderer, and starts to do tasks. The plot will move forward.
    整个山庄的人都没了。尘梦剧本馆小说结局是整个山庄的人都没了,左下看发型是大小姐也被抹脖子了,不过女主开始不走主线,选择和凶手合作,开始做任务了,剧情会向之前推进。
    I think this is original manhua as i couldn't find any novels​

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/