The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: welcome to the thread!

2. MukuruA

MukuruA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :3

Gav likes this.
  3. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    YEY!!!
    :notworthy::notworthy::X3::X3::X3:

Gav likes this.
  4. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :love::notworthy::love:

Gav likes this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan is between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, Binghe, glaring at 'Luo Binghe' like he is a fiend from hell. On the other, 'Luo Binghe' glaring at the boy right back.

Is that envy on his face?! Resentment, Shen Yuan can recognize, but envy? Why?!

'Luo Binghe's grip on him is terrifyingly firm, squishing his shoulders, Binghe is squishing his waist, he is in pain.

'Luo Binghe' has muscles like stone and steel. If he were to make very conservative estimate, the man could probably easily bench press a solid steel safe, at least. Possibly ton weights. Ow.

Binghe has been studying martial arts since Shen Yuan sponsored him at as many Kwoons and Dojos as he expressed interested in.

This is so going to leave bruises. So. Many. Bruises. His shoulders and waist may be purple and black tomorrow.

Feeling faint of breath and dizzy, eyes damp and half-believing that he may be torn apart at the waist, he manages to wheeze pathetically,"Can you two please just stop?!"

Binghe looks at his teacher and feels somewhat ashamed, but he doesn't want to let go of him. "Sorry, Shizun," he says apologetically, loosening his grip to let his teacher breathe.

The other man hadn't let go of his shoulders though, so he wasn't giving up either.

Wincing from the overly firm, highly possessive grip on his shoulders, Shen Yuan asks 'Luo Binghe', "Can you please loosen your grip now?"

A faltering breath. "We need to get the food back to the refridgerator, so we should hurry back."

"I'll go with you!" Binghe says, grabbing onto the words and derailing Shen Yuan's thoughts and plans.

"No?" Shen Yuan says, mystified. "You should go back home now that you've seen me safe and sound."

What go back safe and sound, Binghe thinks angrily, when you are here with a possible serial killer, how can you expect me to leave you alone?!

'Luo Binghe' frowns when Shen Yuan compounds his mistake by consoling Binghe by adding the words, "I need to meet Senior Yue later for dinner tonight. So I won't be home long anyway."

Dinner and a medical exam, 'Luo Binghe' thought darkly. There was no way he'd let him go without following him in secret to find out what this is all about. Let's just see what this Yue Qingyuan has to say.

"And what about my own dinner," he asks Shen Yuan pointedly, his stomach growling as if to emphasize his words.

Shen Yuan's shoulders slump. "Fine, I'll have dinner with both of you as soon as we drop off the groceries," he says in resignation, his plans now in tatters in the face of 'Luo Binghe's wronged look and Binghe's sad puppy eyes.

He dials Yue's number, crying inwardly as he tries to explain his problem.

Yue's freezing silence and clipped words in response only causes his stomach to sink.

Meanwhile passersby look at the tall man and teenager who look alike, are glaring at each other fit to ignite a bonfire, and are squeezing the same man who is talking on the phone making his excuses for lateness with a profoundly distressed expression on his face.

'What the fuck is this?! Shen Yuan complains inwardly, 'am I the wife in this family now?!'

Once again, unseen by Shen Yuan, and ignored by 'Luo Binghe' a smartphone is raised, a click is heard, and more trouble is added to poor Shen Yuan's future accounts.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome to the thread. :)

7. Fulmine Chrys

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Shen Yuan~

@Gav
    Thank you so much for the update :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::):):):):)

Gav likes this.
  8. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. I can just imagine everyone coming to the conclusion that the blood they found belonged to Teacher Shen's possessive boyfriend, Student Luo's big brother. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they think that A) Big Luo is in the Triads, B) Big Luo and Teacher Shen have a bodyguard romance going on (once or if people discover that Teacher Shen is actually loaded and is probably only teaching as a hobby to pass the time) or C) something else completely ridiculous LMAO

Love the fic. Please continue, shifu.

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    The ride home is icy cold. Shen Yuan feels like the arctic winds from the tundra have invaded his clunker.

A quick check informs him it isn't the car's temperature, it's the thoroughly oppressive aura of doom filling the vehicle that is giving him the chills and goosebumps.

Binghe's entire demeanor is wronged and resentful even as he glares at 'Luo Binghe's neck, sitting in the back seat because the man he firmly believes is dangerous to his Shizun, got to the passenger seat in front first.

'Luo Binghe' on the other hand is viciously smug. He is practically radiating all the petty self satisfaction of a cat who has caught and is tormenting an unfortunate mouse.

Shen Yuan wonders gloomily if he is the mouse in question and what god he ever insulted to deserve this even as he drives home to his apartment to drop off his groceries.

The closest restaurant will have to do, then he has to drop his two passengers off one after another.

Given his completely justifiable paranoia, it may be safer to drop Luo Binghe off at home first and then leave Binghe right back at the convenience store again so 'Luo Binghe' doesn't learn where he lives.

Just looking at these two during this ride is already giving him the premonition that he will not enjoy the upcoming meal.

Sometime later, they arrive at the apartment building.

Shen Yuan's apartment is small, but efficiently arranged and comfortable. The walls are white, the furniture is mostly in slightly worn pale wood and white pleather, the accents such as draperies and cushions are mostly in light blue and green, the appliances are mostly in silver.

While Binghe is investigating his Shizun's home speculatively and secretly, Shen Yuan settles 'Luo Binghe,' in the couch for the time being, and starts loading his groceries into the freezer first and fridge next.

A few moments later, once Binghe finishes lookin around and has come up with a plan, he offers to help his Shizun.

Shen Yuan's fond smile and ruffle of the boy's hair, causes 'Luo Binghe' to frown as he is stuck on his seat on the couch because he is still faking his injuries.

Watching his counterpart as he helps with the domestic chore of storing food only reminds 'Luo Binghe' of the past, when he cooked, carried, and kept things neat for Shen Qingqiu in hopes of earning even one word of approval, much less a smile.

Once again, he sees how much his counterpart is valued here. He really shouldn't feel this petty pain but there it is, the small whisper in his mind of what he used to be.

'I did that too. I could do that too. Why is he the lucky one?'

10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, new person! Welcome to thread.

11. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you shifu!

AngelBlue23 and Gav like this.
  12. fishsaysno

fishsaysno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (=ↀωↀ=)✧

AngelBlue23 and Gav like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    new person, hello~
    /Sets out potato chips and popcorn with coca cola for all new lurkers.

Have you been lurking here from the start?

AngelBlue23 likes this.
  14. xenotop

xenotop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just saw this thread today & i really like ur writing! any plans on liu qingge?

Gav likes this.
  15. Lucia

Lucia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    poor luo binghe...
    I read this in one go in my office and my manager is working in front of me...
    God knows what he will do if he knows that I read fanfic instead finish my job...
    but it's worth it!!! lol

Gav likes this.
  16. Fulmine Chrys

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! I can feel Luo Binghe's pain. The envy he is feeling right now! Why Shen Qingqiu! why did you treat him like that :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Boinkers, AngelBlue23 and Gav like this.
  17. Fulmine Chrys

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav
    :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
    Thank you so much :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

Gav likes this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :< no plans yet. Need to get scriptor to translate more so I can appropriately convey the tsundere.

19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆
    Gratz for getting listed at the TLer site~

| ू•ૅω•́) @scriptor trying to breed more fanfic?

alexfilia, scriptor and Gav like this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    fixing spelling because I keep getting sqq's last part of the name wrong.
    /Mutters aside
    Curse you, brain.