The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!
    /has set aside plots to elaborate on or mention soon in the next post.

yulin likes this.
  2. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PARTY POPPER!
    ATDSVT-P2P- The G Side

Right. A lot of games have been played back, starting from the 1632 Game.That one was followed by zombie apocalypses, robot apocalypses and Warhammer. That in turn was followed by the games from various samurai, onmyouji and youkai anime. After that, it was Naruto, then the low sword and sorcery fantasy worlds like say, Game of Thrones, the Belgariad and Elenium, then Mercedes Lackey's Shin'a'in and Hawkbrothers among others. After that, there were the LOTR, Hobbit and Silmarillion games and then even more 'G as an elf' games like Doubled Edge and Halfblood Chronicles by Mercedes Lackey. Then, after that, the DnD and related games are finished running as a mix-match and then the fairy tale games.

I've been a human princess or prince several times.

I've been an elven princess multiple times, and an elven prince also multiple times. I have been every race of elf in Tolkien's books as well as in Dragonlance and among Dungeon and Dragons' many realms.

I've been a ninja, a Sidhe, a Vulcan, a Romulan, a Jedi, a fairy queen, a high ogre lady and an aquatic fairy.

I've been a noble or a bastard or both at the same time. I've been a knight who has served his rulers loyally several times over. I've been a general.

I've become a queen or a king, an emperor or an empress several times over. I've been one of six Grand Counselors ruling over eighty plus thousand people.

I and my brothers have been the first, the last, and the only lines of defense against the worst scum of the universe... In Game, that is.

We've slain malevolent aliens of all kinds ranging from reptilian to slimy to insectoid. We've fought malevolent vampires, zombies, wights and other undead, demons, youkai, monsters, beasts, kaiju, plague bearing monstrosities, abominations of nature, eldritch abominations including shoggoths and cthulhoids. We've fought malevolent mythological monsters from several civilizations. We've fought malevolent Orks, Orcs. goblins, trolls of all kinds and giants. I've gone full giant golem battles with bijuu and kaiju.

Take note. Malevolent. Half the time in my other Games, my bros in Game have BEEN relatively benevolent or at least non-douchebag undead, alien, vampires, demons, youkai and abominations of this and that kind. The Games wherein my bros are Necromancer rulers, demons, vampires, aliens, Sith or Magisters are clearly confusing as all fuck to these people.

Why?

Because apparently they've never seen evil overlords that run functioning, dynamic societies before. Well, that's because Western Supervillains and Evil Overlords have standards. We don't do pointless cruelty or torture. Hilarious schadenfreude, yes. Pointless cruelty, no. If we're going to rule any society, it will function properly.

The mere concept of a member of an 'evil' race', a 'demon king' or an 'evil overlord' that isn't, well... douchetastic and pointlessly destructive is apparently beyond these people's comprehensions. I would find it saddening, but then I've long come to the conclusion that this place is SPECIAL DAOIST HELL.

We held the damn line. We built worlds, built kingdoms, built cities. we kept the torch of civilization and progress lit. We fought for... well, if not Justice, then at least improved living standards for our NPC people in Game.

I'm not ashamed of that.

I am, however, not exactly happy about what these people might construe from the playbacks.

They were relatively well received with fascinated gazes by... most people. People who weren't Liu Qingge and therefore don't think I am the embodiment of evil. :V

Apparently watching me and my bros hold the line and protect humanity is weird for Liu Qingge, because his brain cannot seem to comprehend that what he is actually seeing in front of him is well... me.

This is why we will never get along. He will forever be my love rival and nemesis and he will forever think I am apparently Angra Mainyu. All the Evils of Mankind.

Which I certainly am NOT, okay?!

At least Yue is as sweet and adorable as ever, though the worry written all over his face -as I keep dying heroic deaths side by side with my bros, or as vanguards and holding actions after lives spent looking after my people- is probably not healthy for him. At all.

Then they brought in the Sailormoon Games. And here is the aftermath of the first part. :V

The carnage is everywhere. Tables broken or flipped AND broken, shards of wrecked tea services everywhere, people cursing at the screen, all propriety forgotten. Apparently hatred of Endymion's stupid is universal. According to one dignified fellow, rejecting the engagement, running of with the realm's artifact and the following disasters in the wake of his betrayal the way Endymion did...was like showing the upright middle finger and the naked ass to all his ancestors starting from the beginning of time. In addition, he killed his own mother? Lynching him is less than what their people would have done, they would have kept him alive and tortured him until his very far off death.

They haven't even gotten to the point where we got imprisoned yet, and already they're emotionally invested. While this would be a tribute to my GM skills, I'm.. kind of disturbed by the way people are looking at me now. Before, it was with admiration, envy and acquisitiveness. Now that's been added to a whole slew of emotions, which means I am confused as fuck.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Kitama, Azurite, wraven881 and 10 others like this.
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouu~

5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /holds out comment box! :D

yulin likes this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    yulin, scriptor and Gav like this.
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem lol, I haven't exactly been spreading it about. XDDD

Gav likes this.
  8. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zombie~ zombie~ bam! Bam! .. :blobspy::blobpoliceangry::blobhero: die.:blobhero:.undead~ walking corpses~
    G and bro sweep all.. :blobhighfive::blob_sunglasses: hail hero G :blobparty::blob_pompom:
    lol
    I want see bai zhang peak lord face lol.. must be hiliarious:blobxd::blobxd:

Gav likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay.
    Four people from the list of those lurking me or this thread, down...
    Also for my mysterious profile and thread lurkers
    Welcome to the guest rooms. Pick a bunk and settle in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    wraven881, IzKir, scriptor and 4 others like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PARTY POPPER!
    ATDSVT-P2P- The G Side
    On one hand... Given the fact that the time of playback for each lifetime is limited, like some kind of trailer, AMV or highlight reel only showing the moments of awesome and emotional impact, that means that the actual arrays, techniques and spells are going to be hard to copy much less replicate, since these people only see the results in use and only at the actual moment of activation. There is literally no prep time shown. NONE. And the Pavilion certainly isn't showing components or cost or... well everything involved in the set up is basically missing.

On the other hand, the Pavilion has helpfully shown these people massive numbers of possible new techniques that some of the idiots will likely try to copy or reverse engineer. Techniques, that... yes, my Buns were already far further down the line in terms of copying, and have probably already copied all the uh... not visibly evil cultivator or deviant stuff. Particularly since I and my brothers came up with the techniques in the first place and I've been trying to teach them everything I can cram into their heads with time dilation arrays.

But well. Cultivators.

These are the same guys that go around raiding tombs and formations and ruins to try to dig up what past golden ages hid. And now, they are apparently watching past golden ages. I bet they will try to replicate every technique they see. I also bet they will dig an awful lot of graves while trying to do so. Their own and those of anyone they decide to use in their experiments while they try to reverse engineer something that will likely blow up in their face.

These guys may call themselves righteous, but I seriously doubt they live up to that term. At all.

I bet they won't even really balk at trying to replicate the necromancy. I heard a lot of the people here denouncing it during play, but I also saw the greedy way they looked at Necron and the others' Necropolis realms.

Aaaand they and everyone else here now knows I am apparently...possibly...a storehouse of lost techniques.

Great. Just ... great. We'll be up to our eyeballs in wannabe- home invaders soon. I am so not looking forward to this. Neither is Yue, if the (utterly adorable!) way he seats himself very visibly right next to me while practically bristling with protectiveness is any indication.

11. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    snaky G :cookie::cookie:
    yes..they are a Hypocrite :blobangery:and greedy.:blobconfused::blobunamused:.
    Lol..G did you plan it..:blobfearful: you want know yue reaction:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: i want know too

:blobnosebleed:Yue punish naughty G:blobnosebleed: on bed *cough* no..eerr sorry this shameless minds:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Gav likes this.
  12. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats: I will see what I can do.

yulin likes this.
  14. Lovely

Lovely 『Valentines Terror!』『Cherished Kitty』『Rika's Twin』

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List: