The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo....that theme song! (Hip wiggles and thrusts)

Also, yes ma'am live in luxury if yer able. why Not enjoynyerself every minute of every day? Cause honey you deserve it. Treat yerself.

(Also green flames owo. The mark of a disney villain. And we all know disneh villains' got style~. I too would present myself as an undead, multi limbed, and positively soaked with flames and darkness.)

Yer right i Do like the green cake :)

Gin_Seishin and Gav like this.
  2. Hydrochoerus

Reading List:
    Link
    Yer the best author~ i love the development of each character and how the buns are all growing up and learning and gaining what they want for themselves.
    (Pat pat~) i appreciate all yer hard work~

Gav likes this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    If it helps you, imagine this. But made out of BRASS with GREEN GLOWING FIERY EYES.
    [​IMG]
    Wearing this:
    [​IMG]
    Singing THIS.
    "I'm too hot (hot damn)!
    Called the police and the fireman"

Posing and adjusting his lapels right as a group of Dragonblooded law enforcers show up to see what the hell is going on in their city.

"I'm too hot (hot damn)!"
    Make a dragon wanna retire, man!"

While the city of Gem is on fire, and all the citizens down to the last baby and even their pets are floating safely in bubbles in the sky. (the latter safety measure courtesy of G)

Now he's pointing at the nearest Dragonblooded NOBLE lady and OFFICIAL while singing this.
    "I'm too hot (hot damn)
    Bitch, say my name! You know who I am!"

This is followed by gratuitous dodging and dancing through a hail of weaponry wielded by enraged dragonblooded warriors.
    And then to add insult to injury?
    THE BATTLEFIELD TAUNT IS
    "Come on, dance, jump on it!
    If you sexy, then flaunt it!
    If you freaky, then own it!
    Don't brag about it, come show me!"

while making 'Come at me bro!' gestures.

That was CYAN. The guy with the SWINGING SEX MANSION.

His other theme song is THIS.

You are WELCOME.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /presses button for beta signal.

5. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffft. Oh my. LOLOLOLOL
    At least G and bros got to have fun.
    *wheezing laughter due to lack of air in lungs*

6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :D YOU LIKE IT. YAY.

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    BANANA CAKE
    ATDSVT
    There had been more than a few attempts over the years to enter the walled fortress town that was closest to Cang Qiong and hosted the families of the inner and outer sect disciples of Qing Jing Peak. Most of these were motivated by greed, and the people involved tended to be either agents of this or that noble family, or cultivators who wanted a slice of the pie... but some of them were more anomalous than others.

While the infiltration attempts all ended badly, that didn't stop fools from trying. However, these past few years, there had been rumors of people looking for someone who matched the description of the male concubine that belonged to Liu Fen and her husband.

Apparently, first these people had searched the prisons and then the slave markets, tracing him to the fortress town.

Given the fact that Yun Shengtian and Liu Fen now had a boy and a girl by the names of Xinlan and Xinnai, Liu Cheung was not pleased by the fact that the male concubine might have put them in danger. He talked to the male concubine himself.

Apparently, 'Hong Wulang' had once been a member of the secret forces of a higher ranked noble in his homeland- a mere small country on the edges of the Empire's borders. However, he was confused at being sought out by any agents, because he had quit that job or rather 'graduated' to join the regular army after merely a year. He also stated that he didn't remember anything that might cause this sort of commotion. Neither did he own nor had he hidden anything valuable enough to cause anyone to come looking for it.

In short, from all indications, the man was as confused as Liu Cheung himself was.

Well, that probably meant that capturing these fools alive was now a priority.

Given that these agents came from a smaller, less significant country, the capturing part didn't really take long. The difficulty was in keeping the agents from killing themselves long enough to inject them full of drugs to force them to speak the truth and paralyze their bodies from the neck down for the time being, as well as extract any poisons on their person.

In the end, between Shang Bo, Fei Qilin and Liu Cheung, they managed to extract a few pieces of pertinent information. First, these agents were sent by a noble who believed Hong Wulang had blackmail on their family, believed that the former cavalry soldier had found out something which would lead that noble's house to lose its shining reputation position and wealth.

A quick talk with Hong Wulang while the man was also dosed with the truth drugs revealed that, no, the agents were mistaken. Hong Wulang had no idea what they were talking about. The last operation Hong Wulang had been on before 'graduating' had been to rescue some lady who had been held prisoner by one of those underground groups, while, the agents were looking for a man who had been able to overhear a damaging secret while he was on guard for the noble in question.

In short, Wulang hadn't even been at the scene of the crime.

They had apparently mistaken him to be a rogue agent who must be eliminated for the continued integrity of the organization. Except he'd left that organization with the blessings of the young master at the time after completing his task to the master's specifications. Apparently, that past young master of that household had died sometime after Wulang had joined the military and entered the cavalry.

Right now, the Hong family wasn't having the best of luck either. If anything someone back in Wulang's homeland seemed to have a grudge against his family and a lot of mischief was happening which was contributing to their financial difficulties and possibly, if things got even worse, their eventual decline. Of course, the agents had found this out because they had bribed some members of that family to try to get information about their missing son which they could use to track him down.

Unfortunately, no one had ever considered that they may have gotten the people assigned on guard rotations and the missions mixed up until after this clusterfuck had happened. This left the agents with a dead end and if. IF. they survived this, they might have to start again from the very beginning of the trail they had been following.

Dong Liulang had been having a no good, very bad day... for the past three years.

He'd actually intended to sell some information he had overheard while on guard duty to the highest bidder among three families that all wanted to bring down his former employer for this or that grudge, some even from past generations. None of the families involved were clean, after all. Dong Liulang had no actual loyalty to the employer in question left in him because they had consistently underpaid him, equally consistently abused him and the other people who had the luck of being recruited into the organization that served as the secret force for that noble family. Also, several of the elders were lying, conniving sacks of shit that dearly deserved a good beating.

Alas, how was he to know that he was going to be targeted by a completely unrelated organization, which was also underground, and also secret. And not for the blackmail material he held, either.

No, these fucking idiots were looking for a woman. A woman he didn't know and had never seen. A woman whose whereabouts he had no idea of. A woman he didn't give a fuck about... but which they obviously wanted badly. And apparently telling them they might like to try their luck in the brothels if they were looking for a woman enraged the people who were sending assassins and agents after him even further.

The unfortunate agents who had gone after Wulang had been sent back to their master with their tails tucked between their legs, having to tell him that they needed to start the search over again from the beginning... because they found their target was the wrong man.

The ex-fiance who was the leader of the underground organization which was chasing Liulang, Lo Wenxin, was utterly livid with rage and shame. It turned out that the girl he had been looking forward to marrying hadn't betrayed him, rejected him or run away from him after all. No. Miss Xiangjun, his woman, had been kidnapped and sold to a brothel. Despite his attempts to find her, all indications were that she had perished in such a place. This perfidy could only be punished by horrible death!

Meanwhile, the lady who was at the heart of this mess, Lady Xiangjun, was happily oblivious of the entire series of events. She was happily raising her son.

Lady Xiangjun had once been affianced to the leader of one underground organization by her parents. She hadn't wanted to marry him as she had fallen in love with the previous young master of the family that Wulang and Liulang had both been working for. He had returned her feelings.

As she had refused her parents' command to marry the fiance they chose for her, they had handed her over to be incarcerated in her fiance's holdings in order to make her more obedient. That was where Wulang came in as he had been sent to rescue her on her beloved's orders.

Once rescued, she had married her beloved and had a blissful if sadly short marriage. Her precious man had died due to 'complications' or so the doctors had said, but while he had been alive, he had utterly doted on her to the point that she had gained weight. The birth of their child had only made those curves permanent.

Now, curvy and darker skinned, clad in bright colors she had never worn at her parents' home and with her long hair streaked with brown, she looked very far from the delicate, thin, fragile looking maiden she had been when her parents had handed her over to be incarcerated.

In short, she had been completely overlooked, dismissed as just another woman by her family and fiance because none of them recognized her.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  8. MidnightKaito

MidnightKaito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY CAUGHT UP!
    Wow, 666 pages of content.

-lazily lounges in sun while waiting for updates-

Question, is @Gav still working on Luo Binghe's Multiverse Adventure?
    I really need to know what our dyed black bun will do next in order to protect and capture his Shizun....

Oh! Can anyone please add me to the discord chat for both the daimei and scum villian group? And @alexfilia you may be getting tired of this request but can you also please add me to the poke list??
    Thanks!

Gin_Seishin and IzKir like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok o/ ....adds midnight San into her bl poke list o/

10. MidnightKaito

MidnightKaito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~~ now I can continue to feed my addiction even more~

11. Hydrochoerus

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. When you get curves so bodacious that you end up lookinh like a completely different person.

You know what this means right? EAT MORE! PAMPER YERSELF! TAN AND MAINTAIN YER CURVES~

Gin_Seishin and Gav like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia Kageryuu already asked for someone to put the scum villain discord chat on the first post. Kindly post the invite code on page 1 post 1.

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not on scum villain discord and we arent allowed to put discord links on threads >.>;;;;

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an invite code. =.=
    But fine, can you edit page 1 post 1 to have in bold capslock the sentence "PM GAV IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SCUM VILLAIN FANFIC DISCORD." ?

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! ..... the first page is updated! o/

Gav likes this.
  16. xenotop

xenotop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::aww::aww::aww:

i lurk because.... i have nothing to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gav likes this.
  17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks very much. It makes it easier for me to just reply with the discord code to all pms.

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Emoticons are also good. So are minion gifs from despicable me. :aww:
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

19. Gin_Seishin

Gin_Seishin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_singing::sushi_singing::sushi_singing::blobparty::blobparty:

This is how I imagined Necron while reading this.
    [​IMG]

He can't touch Yue without losing G and he knows this. If he ever did try hurt Yue, G would probably unlock his asura mode and hunt him down.:blobdevil::blobhero:
    I agree that Binghe is learning, but I still don't want him to end up with G. OTP Yue and G.:blobtriumph:

Pets fairy, Luo Binghe aside all of your characters have their own unique personalities and character growth, even if they are an M or S or Enlai.:blob_sunglasses:

[​IMG]

Pfft. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having curves is ok, but it's a pain when your clothes no longer fits, and buying new ones is even more so.:cry:

Kitama likes this.
  20. Gin_Seishin

Gin_Seishin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a human version of Mataria.
    [​IMG]