The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Allenice24

Allenice24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be too great to be true :'D...thank youu @Gav

Gav likes this.
  2. Allroundfangrl

Allroundfangrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav the room looks so cool!!!

Gav likes this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Those rooms are for you guys in case you choose to join the scum villain fic discord, because that discord has roleplay channels.

that basically means that your rooms as posted in this thread are your rooms in the roleplay.

Allroundfangrl likes this.
  4. Allroundfangrl

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!! So cool. What is the Discord?

5. Allenice24

Allenice24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know what a discord is either..i thought it is a room for chatting?

6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    FORTUNE COOKIES
    ATDSVT- 1001 Nights
    In general, when traveling through dimensions, being slapped in the face with the fact that your counterparts thus far are happier than you... really isn't much fun.

Thus far, Luo Binghe had seen two more universes where he was the doted upon student of Shen Qingqiu. In one of them, Shen Qingqiu had been in a relationship with Yue Qingyuan and in the other Shen Qingqiu had been in a relationship with Liu Qingge... which wasn't doing any favors for Luo Binghe's now recurring anxiety issues, since Liu Qingge had been confirmed to be interested in his Shizun and his Shizun was already deeply in love with his Yue Qingyuan.

It was enough to make him very, very tense.

At least his counterparts were treasured, happy and clearly well adjusted. One of them was even in a relationship with both Liu Mingyan and Ning Yingying, which seemed to be going quite well, to the deep displeasure of that world's Ming Fan.
    ATDSVT- 1001 Nights
    Luo Binghe had seen a few worlds where his counterpart was female. She was invariably happier than he ever was, as doted upon as Ning Yingying had ever been. More so, actually. The moment she had expressed her love to her master, he had wholeheartedly accepted her.

Her Shen Qingqiu happily allocated her sect resources and looked after her solicitously and with clearly deep affection.

Luo Binghe was bitterly envious.

Her Shen Qingqiu was visibly ill at ease at the sight of him, though, as if there was something about him that was just... disturbing him? Frightening him? Or perhaps just rubbing him the wrong way.

When his female counterpart later asked her doting former teacher and current husband why he was so ill at ease around what was possibly her halfbrother, he reluctantly stated that something about him reminded him of some long dead enemies from years before he had joined Cang Qiong and so it made him ill at ease even though he logically shouldn't have any cause for that unease.

It made him uncomfortable. He knew it was completely unfair but he couldn't help it. Something about his bearing was just... wrong.

Those words were like alarm bells in Luo Binghe's head. Had this been the case in his world too?

Alas, this Shen Qinqiu was unwilling to elaborate further, looking visibly pained, only relaxing when Luo Binghe had left.

From his information gathering in these worlds, Luo Binghe found that in worlds where his counterparts were female, the threat to his happiness came from the Huan Hua palace sect head who would stop at nothing to acquire her...

At least until he was killed. Then his female counterparts could have their happy lives.

KARMA- In Another World, Things Go Badly
    A certain Luo Binghe was now completely certain the universe was sentient and it hated him.

Or maybe Karma existed.

In his first life, he had died at the hands of one of his sons who led a coup d'etat against him. That son had undermined his rule, taken over his armies, and cut him down.

That unfilial son of his had done it because he blamed Binghe for abandoning his mother, for she had died while still waiting for him. That son had told him that loving Binghe had destroyed his mother, and being loved by Binghe wasn't any better.

Luo Binghe, his son had said, ruined everything he touched.

"My mother loved you and it killed her. You loved Shen Qingqiu and it killed him. Your love is worse than poison."

Luo Binghe hadn't believed him then, only cursing him for his unfilial behavior as his body was destroyed past repair. His son had laughed, saying,"You were never a father to me. Mo Bei Jun was more of a parent than you've ever been."

Luo Binghe had, in this world, been reborn completely ignorant of who he had been. As an infant, he had been picked up by a loving married couple, Shen Jiu and Qiu Haitang, and they had utterly doted on him.

He had grown up as a cherished, treasured child, carried, cuddled, petted and praised, loved like a pearl in the palms of his parents' hands.

He had loved them just as wholeheartedly, his gentle, affectionate mother, his strong and resolute, but secretly caring and overprotective father.

His childhood was a bright and shining light, his joy was a heady brew.

His father had started to train him in his letters early. Everything he had been taught had been strangely too easy for him and his father had been as proud as a peacock, crowing his son's praises all the way. His mother had been overjoyed and they had turned their efforts to preparing their precious son to enter his uncle Yue Qingyuan's prestigious sect when he came of age. He would outshine both his parents who were cultivators who had passed the prime age of cultivation before they could acquire the benefits.

But it was not to last.

In his tenth year in this new life, his mother was pregnant, his future was bright. He had been looking forward to being the elder sibling.

His home was invaded. The screams of the dying, the walls reduced to rubble, their stalwart guards, loyal manservants and maidservants were slaughtered.

His memories had returned to him as he saw his father die, heroically holding the attackers off. His mother had tried to protect him, only to die from an arrow that was meant for him.

He had only survived because both of them had tried to keep him safe. They had told him to flee to Cang Qiong.

The image of his father's death would forever be entangled with the memory of the wreckage that was Shen Qingqiu's corpse after he had lost control and slain him because Qingqiu rejected him.

In his first life he had wanted Shen Qingqiu's love and the love of a doting mother. In that past life, he had not dared to reincarnate or ressurrect his foster mother.... Because, in his heart, he knew she would have disapproved of what he had done after her passing.

Well, in this life, he had the doting of his mother, Qiu Haitang, the love and pride of his Shen Jiu and even the steadfast affection of his foster mother who had become his wetnurse in this life.

And he had lost all of that, in the same day, same moment that he regained his powers, his skills and his memories of his past life.

If it was a trade, it was one he had never been willing to make.

If it was a punishment, to give him everything he wanted and take it all away because of the lives he ruined in his past life, it was a horrifically fitting one.

Now, here he was, at Cang Qiong Mountain Sect, as Sect Master Yue Qingyuan's direct, succeeding disciple. Yue Qingyuan had arrived far too late to save his father, because some people who had been working secretly for Huan Hua Palace had run interference, but he had been able to save Luo Binghe.

Now, Luo Binghe knew why his family had been destroyed. It had taken him years to find out, but eventually the bones had been dug up.

His father had been targeted and slain by the Qiu family's men because he and his mother had eloped together, fleeing from the oppressive Qiu family. The Qiu family had been aided by cultivators from Huan Hua Palace.

It seemed his birth mother had been the treasured disciple of the sect leader, and she had eloped and married a demon against her master's will. That master had intended to marry her himself.

When he had caught sight of Luo Binghe, he had seen his mother in him and desired to pick him up to raise a wife.

Shen Jiu had been violently opposed.

The Huan Hua sect leader had gone to the Qiu family to use them as a borrowed knife to remove an obstacle from his path. The Qiu family now intended to wrest their prodigal daughter away from her husband to marry her off to gain advantages.

Qiu Haitang's death had never been intended- only Shen Jiu had been intended to die.

Now, all Luo Binghe had was Yue Qingyuan, who was as deeply affected as he was by Shen Jiu's murder.

It would take time, but he would avenge his precious people. All of them. But even if he did know why they had been marked for death, it didn't change the stone in his chest, crushing him with the certainty that this was karmic retribution for.... for his past life's actions.

For the death of the Shen Qingqiu and Yue Qingyuan in his previous world, for the murders he had committed in his path to unification of the three realms.

SourKandy, yulin, wraven881 and 9 others like this.
  7. Gin_Seishin

Gin_Seishin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quietly sneaks in, sees fortune cookies. ( ՞ ڡ ՞ )─∈

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    GO READ THE REST OF IT
    AND CATCH UP ON THE DISCORD PINNED MESSAGES IN CHAT

9. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes ma'am, fairy sama! ( ゚▽゚)/
    It'll take me a few days to catch up though, I still have exams as well as work:blobdizzy::blobcry::blobcry:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

SourKandy, wraven881, Lunnear and 2 others like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    GOOD LUCK WITH BOTH WORK AND EXAMS.
    I NEED COMMENTS. /waves comment box for your catch up comments and suggestions and even wild ideas.

11. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, will post my comments soon.
    I read a bit of the fortune cookies, couldn't resist opening them:blobwhistle:
    I love how you're making Binghe see what his life would have been like with the dimension-hopping.
    Will you be writing any stories about G going with him to one of those dimensions and meeting his alternate selves?
    It would be funny if he meets the Shen Qingqiu and Liu Qingge who are in a relationship.:blobowoevil:

Lunnear, Gav and busyoldfool like this.
  12. Allroundfangrl

Reading List:
    Link
    @heartantares What happened to Documents 9 to 12? Or did I miss them?

Gav likes this.
  13. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Eat lots and lots of vinegar Binghe.:blobowoevil_horns:
    I admit, when I first read the part where G met Luo Binghe, I first thought they would become lovers.
    Then he went and ruined that when he started traumatizing G:blobexpressionless:

Aww, Yue:blobmelt: Be resigned to being loved by G until the two of you turn old and grey, as well as him having dirty thoughts about your body.:blobsmirk:

Really wants to see a giant crab now. As for Binghe, should I feel pity for him or happy that he's getting to redo his childhood.:confused:

The hero Wanyong to the rescue of a beautiful maiden once again.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
    I wonder when those nobles will realize that a lot of their prestige comes from the very people they look down upon and torment.:facepalm: I would like to see what that noble miss will do when her gardens lose its appeal and Cang Qiong's becomes famous.

Sounds like the start of a good mystery/romance/friendship story.:cookie: Going around and helping his friends solve crimes, and if G gets involved out of a sense of righteousness or flat out plain curiosity, Shen Fu's life would become very interesting.:D

Where can I find a pavilion of past lives? I'd really like to know what I was in my past life.:sushi_cool:
    Yue's eating a bit of vinegar from all the people who fell in love with G's "past lives".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I wonder what he'd do if marriage proposals came pouring in for G's hand. Since G's already made it clear that anyone who wants to marry him has to marry Yue as well that will be very awkward for him.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
    As for the treasure hunters, will any of them try going after G or his students?

Gav likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL GO AND CATCH UP. As in from your last posted comment on this thread before you went offline previously.

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  15. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that there are a few new people. Hello and welcome :sushi_potato::sushi_singing:

17. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    Jealousy to the highest degree.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Liu Qingge still refuses to admit that he has feelings for G after this though? I really would like to see what he or G would do if they ever meet their counterparts that are in a relationship.
    Yue it seems is becoming possessive over G. Woe to the stupid person who tries to break them up. At least Binghe is resigned to sharing G with Yue. (If he ever manages to get G or find a similar Shen Qingqiu from another dimension):cool:

readerz and Gav like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PFFFFT.
    I should be fair then and point out the vast majority are Shen Yuans and while G does have 'nascent souls' or 'third circle souls' out there, they're much fewer.
    In any case, he might be able to get G. JUST KEEP READING.

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  19. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean that there are other G's as well? Will we see G or Binghe meeting G's alternate self, maybe in his female form:cookie::cookie::aww::aww: I wonder if Binghe will recognize him then though?:blob_grin:

Gav likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    .... There are female SQQs, you know.
    And female Binghes. KEEP READING.

Lunnear and Gin_Seishin like this.