The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Allroundfangrl

Allroundfangrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal Chen can go choke on a rusty gross spoon.

wraven881, Lunnear and Gav like this.
  2. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Man. This guy is a creep. He needs to be separated from any young girls by thousand miles distance. Even that might not be enough. :/

Lunnear, Allroundfangrl and Gav like this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yayyyyy, so many likes!
    /waits for @Azurite to get caught up.

yulin, Azurite and Matthew9999 like this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    (flashback-Huang Enlai's siblings)
    Huang Jinling had felt eyes on her for the past two weeks. Worse, she knew exactly whose eyes they were. A wealthy trader who she remembered as a previous customer had found her. He had enjoyed her body several times and now, he knew where she lived.

It was maddening, frightening, and she didn't want to leave the house anymore in fear of him accosting her in public and propositioning her for her services.

She had taken to hiding, terrified of what conclusions the villagers might draw from the man's actions or behavior but the scene she dreaded never came to fruition.

The man who she feared would expose her, didn't do anything of the sort.

However that only drew things out and left her on a thin edge of nervousness and fear, squirming in the pit of her stomach.

Things took a sudden turn for the bizarre when he utterly stunned her by respectfully visiting their estate and asked to meet with the head of the household.

He wanted to marry her.

Jinling felt that the world had flipped on end.

Jinling couldn't help but sneak glances at him over and over again as he and his brothers sat at what was unmistakeably a meeting in order to discuss a marriage.

Her. Marriage.

To pile even more strangeness onto this day, his family was treating these negotiations and her own family with surprising respect. She would have expected a mention of her past to have been brought up, but the matter was being treated with surprising delicacy.

The words, 'whore', 'prostitute' and 'brothel' hadn't come up even once.

The approach being taken was as if they were from equally respectable households.

Of course, the matter couldn't be avoided completely, given how they had originally met each other. It was to be expected that it would come into the picture unpleasantly somehow.

Probably, Jinling thought glumly, the part wherein he wanted her for a concubine instead of as a legitimate wife.

Jinling was quite shocked when the negotiation moved forward with the intention of taking her in as a legitimate wife.

Especially since the last time they had spoken on the subject, he had expressed the completely theoretical desire to buy her free as a concubine. Emphasis on theoretical. Perhaps he had been hedging his bets even then. But now, here he was, pressing his suit as a husband.

She had been following the family with her gaze since they had arrived at their estate's gate.

Two of his brothers were clearly cavalier about the whole thing. The eldest seemed ill at ease.

The parents on the other hand, had been looking over their estate's garden with an appreciative eye since they had been politely received with hot tea, sweet rice cakes and steamed dumplings. They had been perfectly polite all throughout the meeting.

She had been apprehensively waiting for them to bring up the topic since the moment they had broached the marriage discussion.

In that moment, she came to the stunning conclusion that the parents didn't know what she had been in the past. Every gesture, every word, every glance, she hadn't seen the slightest sign of contempt. Interest, acquisitiveness and avarice, yes, but nothing to indicate they had been informed.

He hadn't told his parents about her past. She felt disoriented and oddly light, like a drifting feather or unmoored boat.

Her eldest brother naturally had been observing her own reactions. Naturally, during a break in the negotiations, he went to speak with her alone.

"He didn't tell his parents anything." Jinling was still stunned by this.

Enhua nodded, his worry lessening slightly. "Do you want to marry him?" He asked quietly and warily.

"....I don't know." Jinling admitted, her indecision and a complex mix of emotions, apprehension and appreciation, confusion and hope all written on her face.

Kitama, SourKandy, yulin and 8 others like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @GreenHelix please pick between these
    spoilers for your room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Valera
    Is this okay as your room?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: Yes

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent.
    /adds those rooms to the discord list

9. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, hello? I’m rereading and catching up on Gav’s stories via the google docs, but it seems that the link for Transdimentional 21 does not work. Is this happening to anyone else?

Gav likes this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /pets you
    Welcome to the fanfic thread! Are you having fun with your rereading?
    /holds out comment box

Here is the working doc 21 link and doc 22

Do you want to join our discord?

Tintl likes this.
  11. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tintl @miximmaxim please tell me what your ideal bedrooms or apartments would look like. What style? Modern, ancient chinese, japanese themed? Favorite colors?

13. miximmaxim

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I don't have any preference
    But for scum villain maybe ancient chinese with red colors, like bridal chamber

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I am basically asking because our fanfic discord has a role playing area and all the readers have rooms assigned to them which are 'theirs' to live in, for the roleplay.

15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
  16. miximmaxim

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, then ancient chinese style, color white

Gav likes this.
  17. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....wait a minute...why....why is there hitman reborn here...
    Oh man i missed so many things :/ i haven't been getting any notifications oAo)
    Hold on @Gav I'll try to catch up but I'm going somewhere soon so i don't know how long this'll take

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    past life posts @Hydrochoerus

You may want to search for your last comment on thread and start from there.

19. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak: hello everyone, this little rock has return from her sabbatical....:blobpeek:
    ......holy marble, there are so many posts I have to read to catch up! Σ(゜ロ゜)

after wading trough 6 months of backlogs (6 months! where have all the time gone?! :blobastonished:), here is some of my comments:
    1. @Gav great fairy, I worship you,
    truly :aww::aww::aww: , this fanfiction of yours has became an epic of its own(y)(y)
    2. really like those past lives of G, so much
    diversities in race, fashion, plot, flora n fauna. and those peek into G guild-mates and friends personalities an Quirks (the caps are justified) is quite a delight :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    ==> at G: it's okay G, everyone have their chuunibyou phase. no need to be embarrassed *pet you*
    3. Wang An is officially my favorite! really like it when he bully and eat those bride-to-be of his. on that note, congrats on your first wedding Wang An!!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Happy Honeymoon!!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: .....how may bride are you planning to have?:cookie:
    4. I see what you did there with Yang Dewei side story, fairy @Gav . with Lui Cang and mountain bandits (Hua Hua You Long, right?) at least, Dewei is not a sadist like Emperor Jing....:sweating_profusely:. will Dewei gain anymore beau after Liu Cang?:hmm: wants the
    continuation great fairy:aww:
    5. Aoguang the Tomcat.:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: he visit many brothels right? not just one? he seems to be steadily building his harem:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:....using drones to stalk-- er observes your prospective bed partners is a bit on the paranoid side, but you can never be to careful. Am I right?:blobsmirk:
    6. Fei Qilin, ah Fei Qilin. there there sweet bun, 'tis the hazard of kindness. *give cuddles* just count your luck that those two are not the
    backstabbing type. also, battle/combat butler:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    what else, what else....oh,
    finally, the mysteries of Sun Jin past has been revealed!:blob_pompom::blob_pompom: like the star wars dialog there (hehehe..."I am your father!" hehehe) and the newly revived mother that stab dick (literally):blobhero:

20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffft. Spoiler the easter egg about dewei, please. Tis expies all the way.
    Dewei gets one more hasubando because that next person needs love also.
    /polishes the little rock!

Yes, Aoguang visits many brothels. >]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018