The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    The G Side
    I'll be honest.

The whole 'hide a smile behind your fan' thing that Yue Qingyuan's got going on comes across to me as being coquettish because I associate it with gorgeous french women during the renaissance era and it is a massive turn on.

Logically speaking, I know it is a perfectly normal thing for men of this era and country to do. To them, and originally to this body, it's just a method of hiding their amusement or their plotting.

Except to me, since I was a goddamn French Chevalier, it is like a red flag to a bull. Because French noblewomen flirt with their fans, juuuust like that.

Hot. Damn.

So. Turned. On.

Clothes getting uncomfortably clingy, body going hypersensitive.

I. Want. Him.

And he has no idea.

Goddamnit, Yue, are you trying to get me to push you down and pull your robes open?!

No.

Calm.

I have to control myself. Think calming thoughts, a pond full of lotuses and waterlilies, Renoir paintings, the snowy tundra, fat little polar bear cubs...

Okay. That worked.

I am calm.

I can wait to push him down and lick him like a popsicle later.

alexfilia, Kitama, Azurite and 7 others like this.
  2. Ann-i

Ann-i Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.
    Thank you for all the wonderful works!
    {hugs all the authors}
    Goes back to lurking

Gav likes this.
  3. Platos_Redhaired_Stepchild

Platos_Redhaired_Stepchild Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I know this is really late to the party.....but did Shen Yuan end up in G's place?

4. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally posted a new fanfiction.

It's Original Luo Binghe/Shen Yuan modern AU and it is 22,000 words.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16748854/chapters/39291988

I call it the fic where LBH tries to get into the pants of anyone who wants to get into Shen Yuan's pants.

And he succeeds most of the time. (Yeah, that's literally the premise.)

Mobei Jun/Shang Qinghua is the secondary couple and there is a crazy plot around them too.

SourKandy and Fuyuneko like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Silmarillion/LOTR worlds are normally Western.

G was supposed to wake up in Arda as a Creator.

Shen Yuan ended up in a Silmarillion variant world as an elf and married a Balrog Liu Binghe because Scriptor once came up with it as a plotbunny and the Eastern system used the plotbunny to derail the course of time and space and also to make themselves a large chunk of 'land' to profit from.

G's npcs who had been 'born' on that world instead of Geten due to transmigration shenanigans caused by the Eastern System were not happy and immediately left it, looking for their mama.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    Kitama, SourKandy and busyoldfool like this.
  6. meridien313

meridien313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently found your fanfics about the Scum Villain and I really like your writing style.
    Would it be possible to get an invitation to your discord channel?

Gav likes this.
  7. meridien313

meridien313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_tea:I just finished reading through the thread.
    Thank you for sharing the story!

Gav likes this.
  8. gulaila

gulaila New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,i have been reading your scumvillian fanfiction.i enjoyed it very much.is it possible to get an invite to the discord channel.

Gav likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Invites given, drafts up for beta and input. plotting ongoing.

10. alerios

alerios New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya, just recently stopped procrastinating on going back on discord.
    This story is so good! Do you think I could get an invite to the discord as well? Thanks!

Gav likes this.
  11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    THE G SIDE
    There are many kinds of love. There is the love you have for your family, Storge. The deep love you have for your comrades and friends, Philia. The playful affection between casual lovers, Ludus. The selfless love for people, empathy, the desire for their happiness, unstinting, without need for reciprocation, Agape. The love forged over time, a hard-working, patient, tolerant relationship full of compromises, Pragma. Self esteem, Self love, self worth, Philautia.

There is sweet puppy love and crushes.

There is the comfortable love where two people just fit together cozily, comfortably, perfectly.

There is the one-sided infatuation, a stage which almost everyone passes through, where they love the idea of being with that particular someone, but they don't really know the object of their affection as a person.

There's the unrequited love where the lover does know the object of their affections as a person, but the one they love doesn't love them the same way.

There is the love wherein you care deeply for someone but you don't fit together as lovers because you can't get the eros part of the relationship going. You fit together like two sides of the same half-coin, the head and tail, but you will never fill in each other's gaps. The other half of the coin will have to do that.

There's the love that hurts, because you have to end the relationship, but it never truly fades.

There is the strict, tough love wherein the lover knows the person they love can be better and does their best to help their beloved be all they can be.

There is the love that blossoms out of curiosity and the knowledge that they could grow to love this person.

Then there are unhealthy loves.

There are people who love the objects of their affections when they can't have them, and fall out of love with the objects of their affections when they do have them.

There are people who hate and love each other intensely, tearing at each other and clinging to each other, because they can't let go.

There's the obsessive yandere love which is an entire category to itself.

There's the forbidden love between two people who are kept apart by social or cultural issues, or shitty blood feuds.

There's the love that covers for their beloved' s misdeeds and enables them even when enabling them will only let them destroy themselves.

There's loving someone from a distance and never acting on it, because the lover wants the illusion of the object of their affections and not the actual person.

Or there's the love wherein someone is inspired to artistic pursuits by the illusion of the object of their affections, but isn't really in love with the person.

There's the love that starts with being completely enamoured with someone but the moment they act in a different way from what the lover envisions them to be, this love falls apart and the relationship ends.

There is the love full of resentment, wherein someone feels like they have given up their dreams for the object of their affections, which drives them to resent the person they love because of what they regret sacrificing.

There is the love where the lovers cannot stand losing to each other and continually try to one up each other, which oftentimes leads to resentment.

And there is the relationship where one person puts in greater effort than the other, and their lover takes advantage of this without reciprocating, sometimes dissolving the relationship when it is convenient.

I have seen plenty of relationships in my time. I have been in plenty of relationships.

In truth, the greater part of my relationships were Storge and Philia. I loved my bros. I loved the npcs I made with my own two hands who I viewed as my people, my children, and my family. I loved my parents and the rest of my family.

I have been in love before.

For me, loving Auk and Syl was the cosy, comfortable feeling of fitting together perfectly. We knew each other as people. We were friends before falling into a relationship with all the inevitability of sliding down a slippery slope.

The problem was, for Auk and Syl, the eros part of the relationship was not as strong as they would have wanted for a permanent match.

We loved each other, yes.

We did our best to help each other be all that we could be. Syl kept me on the straight road, I did my best to support her dreams. I kept Auk from floating away, Auk kept me feeling warm and safe. We did the best we could to support each other and keep each other from making mistakes. We made compromises where compromises were needed.

The thing was, I was more deeply invested in both relationships.

They eventually had to end the relationship with me because they found people who filled in all their gaps and fit them perfectly, like the other half of their coin. I could never do that. I was the tail to their heads.

I never stopped loving them and they never stopped loving me.

It was just that difference between being a perfect match that fills each other's gaps perfectly and being good for each other but not quite enough.

Now, of course, I am in love with Yue Qingyuan. Yue is everything I could have hoped for.

He is comfort and safety. He is sweet, caring, considerate, loving, warm, gentle and kind. He is everything that is good and perfect in this miserable place I call Special Daoist Hell. I could fill a book by describing how wonderful he is.

If this place was going to be razed like Soddom and Gomorrah, Yue Qingyuan would be one of its few truly righteous men.

I want to dote on Yue Qingyuan all the time, make love to him day and night. I want to massage the stress from his shoulders and back and kiss the tension from his brow. I want to cook him delicious food and put the choice portions in his bowl while snuggling against him. I want to grind his ink as an excuse to lean against him while he is busy with work. I want to pour his tea and drink it from his lips. I love Yue. I treasure Yue.

If I didn't have Yue Qingyuan, I would have been driven mad from this abominable place quite early and then it would have been fire and blood all the way.

If this is how Syl and Auk felt when they found their matches, then it's no wonder that they chose to marry them instead of settling for what we had.

I somehow think that That Man has never had that sort of progression of relationships. He doesn't seem to have ever gone through a puppy love that ended with grace and amiability on both parts, or a casually affectionate, friendly hookup with a lover who wasn't going to deepen the relationship but who would still be his caring friend in the morning.

He's probably had plenty of one night stands given his displayed level of erotic skill but the question would be if he'd had one with a close friend who he could trust or a short term relationship with someone who cared for him as a person.

Of course, I'm just making conjectures based on how strange I think his behavior, towards me, is. For all I know That Man has got a loving family, a doting wife and kids and has just fixated on me for whatever reason.

I don't want to ask because that might encourage him.

Sometimes, I wonder, if I gave That Man the sex he wants, would he fall out of 'love' after he had it?

If he did, it would be great, but if he doesn't, I'll just have dug myself a deeper grave.

I don't need a deeper grave, goddamnit. I dug myself a deep enough grave when I treated him so well as a pomeranian.

We don't share any common morals or opinions. He doesn't even know me as a person.

I don't think he loves me. I think he loves an illusion of me or whoever he thinks I am.

I've done my best to politely and quite a lot of the time, desperately, convey to him that I'm not interested.

I don't want him. I don't want anything to do with him. He enjoys inflicting pain and I don't want it.

And yet he keeps coming back, trying to claim me and keep me for himself.

I once told That Man that his constant assaults were merely going to break me down to the level of being merely a flesh puppet. If he wanted this body so damn much, he could have it as long as I didn't have to be in it at the time. He looked appalled and horrified at the idea for whatever reason.

He vehemently refused. He said I was wrong, and that he loved me.

He said he wanted me, but let's face it. He doesn't even know me so how would he know that it is me that he wants instead of this shell?

The logical answer is that he doesn't. The second logical answer is that he intends to try and mold me into whatever illusion he sees when he looks at me, and I am not willing to be his goddamn blank slate.

Yet when I point this out, he says he loves me as I am and doesn't want me to change. What he wants is for me to love only him, and look at only him and be as close to him as possible, which, let us face it... That is completely anathema to me, given my myriad bonds to my family, friends, people and npcs.

If he wants me to be focused on him and him only 24/7, it is impossible for me to give him what he wants. I've told him this already.

The worst of it is that I can't even stop myself from feeling compassion for him.

It would be so much easier if I could just ignore his emotions, wipe the slate clean and get lost somewhere far, far away from him.

And yet I can't ignore him when he is in pain, and he knows it. Worst of all, he is banking on it in hopes of gaining a foothold in my life.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    alexfilia, Kitama, readerz and 6 others like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    All invites given out.

13. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it too late to ... ask for an invite Gav-sama

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    No. It is never too late. Invite coming now.

15. fashi0n

fashi0n New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it’s not too late, can I also have an invite to the discord channel? I’ve just found this fandom and I’m really enjoying everyone’s work!

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Invites given.

17. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought of four new fic ideas this week. 3 TSVSSS(2 oneshot and 1 longfic) and 1 Modaozushi.

You know how I wrote the 22,000 word longfic "I Want to Be Well"? My new longfic idea might be just as long and even more Dog Blood (melodramatic, soap opera plotline-y) by a large margin.

I'm not even kidding. Be afraid, kids. Or excited. Idk, but shit is so wild I can't even explain any of the ideas I thought of. It is easier to just write it and post completed work as the explanation.

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    You can all thank @Gin_Seishin for this trainwreck
    In Which A Certain Creepy Medicine Peak Genius Finds True Love. Or Rather True Love Finds Him.

Aka Why Medicine Peak Lord Mu Qingfang Fears For Humanity

Jiao Gui of the Du noble demon family had always been considered as an oddity among his own kind.

Most demons did play around with their food, while their food was still alive.

This tended to lead to gory, agonizing, traumatizing deaths for sentient beings such as humans if they were on the menu- which was considered normal for a lot of species in the demon realms.

No, Jiao Gui wasn't considered odd for dissecting all sorts of prey animals while they were still alive, when he was younger.

No, he could find plenty of peers torturing humans animals, spirit beasts, demon beasts and even fellow demons who had humanoid forms. While all humanoid demons counted as his peers, torture as entertainment was not really that unusual in demon society.

Not when demons did whatever they wanted just based on the precept that the strong could do whatever they wanted to the weak.

Jiao Gui on the other hand, experimented constantly with the goal of improving the durability, longevity, powers, skills and abilities of each and every species he came across.

Well, every species that could be of use for him, that is.

All living things were so inefficient! It was incredibly frustrating that no one else saw this but him.

He was considered to be unusual for continuing to capture all sorts of creatures, dissecting them down to the bones because his reasoning for doing so was that he was doing it to see how their bodies worked.

Other demons among his peers did it because it amused them, and some of them did it to make trophies. Catching and tormenting dangerous game.

Jiao Gui did it because he could use every single piece of information he got from a dissection to improve something.

Jiao Gui constantly went around capturing samples. Because samples were important as a reference for later experiments. Such as his favorite, trying to transfer abilities, internal organs, blood and other bodily appendages across species.

Human cultivators were plentiful as samples because they kept attacking demons, And often Jiao Gui caught them while they were attacking him. Animals, spirit beasts and demon beasts were also plentiful for samples. The only reason he harvested less humanoid demons could be boiled down to the fact that they were supposedly his peers.

The problem was, there was always a dissonance between the way he thought and the way they thought and it was infuriating.

At least his specialties kept him well funded.

Part of his money came from his research in making custom-made monsters for other people's sport. Another part of his money came from transferring powers and abilities from one demon or demon beast to another.

He was also known in succeeding years for cutting open pregnant demon beasts to see what the reproductive organs looked like in the stages of pregnancy.

It was an annoyance to him that people kept assuming this was a fetish of his.

Jiao Gui didn't like most people because they don't understand his love of learning how things work inside all living creatures.

Jiao Gui tended to meet a lot of people who were were sadists and took pleasure in tormenting others.

At first he thought,"Aha they were like him! They also also liked learning how things worked!"

Except, no. He was wrong. They just liked tormenting other living creatures.

It was a never ending cycle. He continually hoped to find someone who understood how frustrating it was that sentient living beings were so inefficient, he found someone who was interested in, say, flaying, but he kept finding out that instead of being interested in testing out regeneration, his acquaintances were only interested in the screaming and agony of the victim.

So inefficient! So sloppy!

They weren't learning anything. They weren't improving anything. They were just making a mess!

He didn't like the fact that no one else seemed to share his drive in improving all the living things he came across.

Demons hold grudges, so torturing people they had grudges against was normal.

Demons generally didn't have sexual taboos and indulged however they liked as long as they were the ones in power.

That meant a lot of things were glossed over or ignored or even indulged just because the ones inflicting all the pain were the ones who had the strength to enforce their wants.

Jiao Gui gained an even worse reputation when he took his own acquaintances down and dissected them.

True, he had done it because he was offended, but what kind of reason was, "They aren't learning anything, they're just making a mess!"

This vague rejoinder only made everyone think he was crazy.

He thought he was alone.

And then he caught sight of the Cang Qiong Mountain Sect's advisory and saw Han Zemin, Medicine Peak disciple, who had just captured a demonic cultivator.

Han Zemin who was telling his prey that he was going to benefit all of mankind with the medical knowledge taken from his corpse.

Han Zemin who thought like he did, and wanted to Improve Everything.

Jiao Gui didn't need much time to get rid of all the unnecessary things, burn down his laboratory and pack his bags. He headed for the human world immediately.

Jiao Gui knew he had found his soulmate.

He just had to propose marriage to his soulmate before anyone got there first.
    Jiao Gui of the Du family awoke woozily. His skull throbbed dully, as if it were a drum filled with cotton, being energetically pounded on by a thousand tiny squirrel demons.

His body felt lethargic, his limbs felt both weak and tingly. He couldn't even raise a hand.

And he had no idea what kind of poison this was, which... was an excellent question.

"I want this poison. Where in the world did it come from? It's not from the demon realm, I would know. I collect demonic poisons."

Oh, look, his filters were gone and he was saying everything that came into his head.

And he hadn't even tried to open his eyes yet either.

Jiao Gui cracked his eyelids open just the tiniest slits and was consequently blinded by the light.

And also by the brief glimpse of his one true love standing in front of him in white and grey robes but mostly the light.

Which was coming from behind his true love's head, and... not from a window?

No, it was brightly glowing orb plants, huh.

Jiao Gui soldiered on, squinting until his eyes had adjusted.

He noted that he was strapped to a bed even though he didn't need to be, because his limbs were limp as soggy noodles and his body was so sluggish it was a wonder his heart was still beating regularly.

"Are you going to start the experiments now? I don't see any knives." Jiao Gui said as pleasantly as he could manage. This was his one chance to charm Han Zemin. He had to make it count!

He had originally actually intended to break into the Medicine Peak and kidnap Zemin, but he had run into so many interesting new beasts and creatures and plants that he couldn't stop himself from taking samples.

In the end, what should have been a stealth kidnapping mission had become a straightforward break down the walls and proclaim your true love declaration.

"I don't need knives to experiment on you," Zemin adjusted his robes. "Needles are enough for right now. The knives can come later, if you don't satisfy my curiosity enough."

Jiao had stormed Cang Qiong for this man. He had taken apart so many interesting creatures and plants while trying to get close enough to proclaim his love for this man.

It was totally worth it.

Speaking of which... "Where did my samples go?"

"A man after my own heart, I see," Zemin's murmur was filled with wry amusement. "The samples are quite safe in cold storage."

Jiao Gui felt a certain part of him go rock hard at the sound of Zemin's voice and knew from the way Zemin's eyes were filled with mirth, that Zemin had noticed it too.

Zemin, Jiao Gui noted, was now smiling at him. That smile was probably incredibly frightening to anyone else in these circumstances.

Jiao Gui found himself blushing instead.

"You're so perfect."

"And you're very cute." Zemin grinned. "Questions first, my dear research subject. Why did you come to Cang Qiong?"

"Because I've fallen in love with you and wanted to kidnap you, lock you up and kill all the competition until I could find some way to impress you and then make you marry me." Jiao admitted.

"How direct." Zemin noted down, having returned to his calm demeanour. "And how futile. I could have killed you fifteen times over in the first few minutes of your arrival. You had so many openings." Zemin then pointed out some of his weaknesses with clinical detachment.

"....I have never been more aroused in my life." Jiao would have been embarrassed about his unfortunately inappropriate erection... except it should have been expected when his soulmate was capable of picking out his weaknesses so quickly.

Hnnng!!!!

"Are you going to cut off my clothes now?" Jiao asked, cheeks flushed all the way to his pointed ears. He was well aware what he looked like at this moment, helpless, strapped down, completely at his beloved' s mercy and.. "Can I look at the experiment results later?"

"Maybe if you satisfy me properly." Zemin's lips twitched.

Ah, Jiao Gui could tell he was off to a good start!

A high ranking, powerful demon in broad daylight, breaking out of a massive, blood drinking bramble hedge and then, marching, bruised, battered and bleeding to one of the inner desciples from Medicine Peak before he bent on one knee and declared: "I have fallen in love with you at the first glance. You are so strong, vicious and merciless! Please marry me! I will do anything for you!"

That sight was quite memorable, so it was recorded by drones.

Just as the sight of the subsequent events, wherein the Medicine Peak disciple who was the prospective bride tranquilized his husband to be, and dragged his prone form off, while muttering about running experiments was also recorded.

Of course, what happened after that, was left to the imagination.

Interrogating Jiao Gui had uncovered several things. The first was that, apparently the Cang Qiong advisory recordings found their way in a trickle down effect, all the way from sect cultivators to roaming cultivators, to devil or demonic cultivators making their way even into the demon realm. Some disciples from Cang Qiong Mountain Sect's Medicine Peak now had many fans in the Demon Realms.

Jiao Gui was one of those fans, and the only one both powerful enough and deeply enough in love to attempt a full frontal assault on the sect.

Alright, it had originally been intended to be a stealth kidnapping mission but he had gotten distracted by all the interesting creatures that had been trying to kill him on his way into Sect Territory.

Since Jiao Gui had tried to thrash himself free of the binding straps and declared that he would kill anyone else who courted Zemin and anyone who tried to take Zemin away from him, since Jiao Gui had declared Zemin would be married to anyone else over his own cold, dissected corpse... His being fitted with artifact restraints was inevitable.

Jiao Gui himself, unbeknownst to his erstwhile compatriots, was settling in quite well as a sect hostage and uh... medicine corpse. Or guinea pig, as the Qing Jing peak lord put it.

Jiao Gui had been fitted with an artifact that would keep him on Han Zemin's leash. This artifact was integrated into Jiao Gui' s body. It bound him to never cause harm to any members and dependents of the sect, or any of Han Zemin's family members.

Han Zemin had personally talked Jiao Gui through the installation process, logically and concisely explaining how the device worked and what it did to keep Jiao Gui from becoming a problem to the sect.

Jiao Gui had been absolutely delighted, because this was exactly how his soulmate was supposed to act. Plus, he really did get to see the results of the installation and experiments performed on him.

The fact that Zemin jokingly referred to the artifact as their wedding ring only cemented Jiao Gui's unrestrained glee and complete belief that he and Han Zemin were meant for each other in place.

His erstwhile peers had been on edge around him because of his propensity to subjugate and dissect anyone who he felt was a dead weight. They now were overjoyed at the news that he had received his comeuppance in the most ironic way possible... That is to say the man he had proposed to was going to experiment on him until he died.

Given that immortal cultivators did use demon parts to make weapons and medicine or whatever else they could come up with, Jiao's former peers threw a party and celebrated until they keeled over in drunken or intoxicated stupors.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    alexfilia, Kitama, Azurite and 5 others like this.
  19. Allroundfangrl

Allroundfangrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the start of a beautiful romance!! I ship it so hard!!! I'm at work atm, in my break tho. It's finished now.

readerz and Gav like this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I added more content to the post you liked, lol. Didn't want to bother putting the part 2 into a new post so I crammed it in with the part 1.

readerz and Allroundfangrl like this.