The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Check your conversation message.

Gav likes this.
  2. paudrey26

paudrey26 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could i get the discord invite? I love your fanfic and i’m really curious what’s gonna happen next

3. lsmatyca

lsmatyca New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could I get a discord invite I loved your fanfics and I would love to know what happens next in the scumbag trans dimensional fic

4. P3TTY_PR1M

P3TTY_PR1M New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, could I get a discord invite? I love your works, but I can't seem to find them amongst all the pages.

5. Pavetta

Pavetta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there are so many people asking for Discord invites, would it be worth it to for the various stories available on this thread to be reposted on a fanfic site like AO3?

There are people who might not want to create a NU account just to ask for a discord invite, and then have to create a discord account just to be able to read a specific fic.

Crossposting the fic to AO3 would make things a lot more simple, and there'd be tons of new viewers discovering the fic for the first time over there. The fandom is really big on AO3 with over 6000 Scum Villain stories and a lot of readers, so the fics from this thread would receive a lot more comments over there too.

EDIT: By the way, to create an account on AO3 there is a waiting list. However you can bypass that if someone who already has an account sends you an invite. Each person with an AO3 account is allowed to invite 5 people total. If an author on this thread needs an invitation, I'd be glad to give one out.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    readerz likes this.
  6. White_Lotus

White_Lotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi @Gav can i get the invitation to the discord too..really love the LBH adventures..need to know his story in this..pretty please