Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy sometimes fanon and canon get blurred together and it gets so confusing. was it stated in the novel that LBH wasn't a big fan of sweets?

2. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading extra "a memory fighting Succubi with Master Liu" and I love it!!!! It's so funny, Lue Qingge is so funny, I really like his character (don't you think he is similar to Nie MingJue?)
    And because of the Fortune telling part, Now I'm sure he certainly is gay! He was even more interested than Shen Qingqiu himself about his fated love!!!!
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Oooooooh I'm dying of laughter

In older posts here, I saw you were discussing about Yue Qingyuan's role in darkening LBH in the original novel, his silence, and that was because he felt guilty for Shen Qingqiu. Can I ask which chapter is about their past? I'm totally confused. They didn't bring it up yet.
    And Shen Qingqiu doesn't deny the rumors!:blobunamused: not even once! Nor before Tianlang jun nor Zhizhilang! Not before anyone else either! Dude, taciturnity has a limit, sometimes silence means approving.
    And the last, I preferred Lue Qingge as the seme. He is more manly and better than that crybaby LBH. (I apologize LBH's fans.)

Fuyuneko and Darcy like this.
  3. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    They go into more detail about their past in the extras. I just finished reading and oh boy was it painful. :blobsad:
    More manly huh? Hmm I don't know about that..LQG's many broken ribs might have something to say about that xD

4. starrynui

starrynui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL idk if you've noticed but if you've actually paid attention to LBH, you'll realize that LBH is just faking his tears all the time so i wouldn't really call him a crybaby looolll

5. divvani

divvani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LBH is a great liar and manipulator ... i guess it goes to say how good he is that fandom gets fooled into thinking he is what he pretends to be :3c

starrynui and Ami like this.
  6. Szara

Szara Your average American Psycho

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know where else to ask this, but what is the difference between ‘Shizun’ and ‘Shifu’?

7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear, I actually see LBH to be more manly and badass than LQG. LBH only acts that way around his Shizun (which I find kinda cute); because no matter how he is cold and badass to the others but he's still that little sheep when it comes to his Shizun and personally, I like how he expresses this side to only Shizun.

Personally I don't see LBH as a crybaby because of the reasons others have commented in here.

Though others are free to ship what they prefer. For me though LBH is my favourite character and I'm definitely LBH and SQQ all the way.

8. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    Lbh is definitely a master manipulator but his feelings are real and If he is sad or distraught he is not afraid to show it. It's just that SQQ's perspective of LBH is that he is waaay more of a crybaby than he actually is. just because shizun's viewpoint of LBH is that of a soft spoken sheep with a maiden heart..definitely doesn't mean its true for everyone else xD.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Fuyuneko likes this.
  9. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it perfectly <3
    ya know I also keep forgetting just how much insight shizun has. For example the original Luo Binghe...SQQ knows him almost as well as the author. He has read about him, his actions and his inside thoughts. We actually don't know much about original lbh but just enough to know that he was absolutely ruthless.. the type of man that will tell his lovers “I have this many women and there’s only going to be more and more━take it or get lost.”

shizun is right, compared to someone like that...our binghe is a total crybaby..and I'm totally ok with that :blobmelt:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Fuyuneko and Sauling like this.
  10. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They both mean the same thing, which is “master”. It’s just that “Shizun” is more formal and more respectful than “Shifu.”

Szara and Sauling like this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a schedule release set for the April chapters to SV or do I just have to check on the website for now?

lily_ocho likes this.
  12. lily_ocho

lily_ocho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika doesn't have a schedule posted yet but BC Novels has chapters 70-74 translated so there will be at least 5 chapters going up in April.

Sauling likes this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for one of the translations. I'm hoping to do the same schedule 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 but it's not definite yet.

14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks, look forward to the updates on my end since it's getting exciting! :)

15. BlackLotusCucumber

BlackLotusCucumber Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has there been any news about the air date of SV? Have we been duped?

16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I would also like to know if there has been any release date given yet.

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just going to share this here (lol) :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    [​IMG]

18. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I didn't know where else I can ask this question. I want to make a Chinese female badass name for a game, and I wonder if Dai_feng works. (dark phoenix)

19. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    黛凤 (Dai Feng) would work just fine. :blobokhand: Unless you're using it in a book or you know someone who's name is that 'unique', it would be better suited as a title/courtesy name.

Ze Wu Jun likes this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Something came up irl. I'll publish the next chapter tomorrow, on the 6th.

Sauling, Emmabluez and Ze Wu Jun like this.