Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops, forgot to answer your other question @alexfilia :

Yes, ML keeps his position. He keeps it even at the end of the story. He offers to leave the sect with the ML if the ML isn't welcomed by other people in the sect (one of the storyline deviations is that ML becomes more aligned with evil sects than the righteous ones; what are you doing MC lol, are you growing your own villain). Turns out all the sect disciples and members are booing at the ML taking away the MC like the groom taking away the bride, ahahahaha~

You find out in the extras that they stay at the sect. MC is still a Mountain Lord.

reader_O8, Miki T, Fiorisi and 15 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    lol at the bride part :D
    did people ask him why he threw the ml in that place?...also did he get his old body back? (since the ml preserved it o.o)
    Also why didnt he die when he blew up his soul for the ml? ...did the system gave him nother chance?
    (or did he have lots of points? :D)

kly and scriptor like this.
  3. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    People didn't really ask. They were mostly confused I think (MC was already known and liked in the sect even then). Most people concluded (rightly) that it was a majorly tragic case of misunderstandings.

Technically MC died. But since MC is dead in the other world, I think the system bugged out and transported him to that other body. Yeah, MC eventually settles in his old body (AKA original villain body) for good.

Rangeles, Miki T, Fiorisi and 10 others like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how much time did the mc take untill he came back to his sect after he died?...and how did he prove his identity?

Also do we see the mc and ml relationship before the mc threw him in that hole?...like how the mc used to teach and take care of a cute linnocent crybaby ml <3 :D

I saw some pics (yay i found pics \o/ ...this author's novels sure are popular <3) the ml hiding under tables and crying and the mc looking for him....did that happen?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Misaki Yata, lazynoodles and kly like this.
  5. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think pic with the table is the transmigrated author n the second in command of the devil sects aka ML's right hand man

Aeli, lazynoodles and kly like this.
  6. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    :confused::mad:@scriptor I'm confused now. Is MC's last name Shen or Chen? The character for the last name can be read differently in diff contexts (damn u chinese language couldn't u have made another character?!) but Shen is noted as an actual last name while Chen is a verb?? This isn't the first time I've seen this happen in a character's name. Ugh I hate all characters that have multiple pronounciations

alexfilia and kly like this.
  7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    MC finds it's five years after he died. People were pretty sure it was him in moments, forgot if it was his mannerisms or what lol. But the fellow sect people were rage-crying at him because if he was alive, WHY DIDN'T HE COME HOME RIGHT AWAY YOU MADE US CRY. GIVE US BACK OUR TEARS. Then poor MC has to explain he just woke up.

Yup, the novel starts when ML is still a tiny, adorable apprentice bun. This is when our MC transmigrates (sometime after ML becomes his disciple and before their relationship takes a major turn for the worse). So we get a good deal of relationship building and our MC freaking out over and learning how to work within the bounds of the system (he gets negative points for being OOC lol, so he can't be too nice) before the tragedy...

The ravine incident is sad on both sides: MC had to push off ML or he'd 'die' because of system (punishment is getting transported to other world and MC is dead there) and ML needs this plot progression point to grow. But MC meant to push him off, not accidentally stab him. But he did. Stab him I mean. And of course our poor ML feels super betrayed by the only person he's trusted... ;-;

I work off MTL with some basic pinyin knowledge lol, so there's 50% chance I'm wrong. I'm guessing it's Chen rather than Shen though. Not that the last name matters much to me, just look for 'Shi zu' since ML's always calling him that or Qing Qiu by others. XD

Izn, morticia_addams, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    D'awwwww ....his sect is so cute :3 ...he is really loved :p.....the ml must have cried the hardest when he saw him again
    can you tell me how the ml reacted after the mc;s painfull s*** first time expierience? (was the mc the one who had to comfront the ml? :D)
    also can you give me an example of acts of "tough love" the mc did to the ml when he was still cute? (if he went to the mc and cried afterwards then my poor heart will fly away :D)

Boinkers, kly and kiara8 like this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell us how MC told ML his sex skills suck?

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how did the mc go back to his old body from the new one?....did he have to die again or was the ml involved somehow? (with some kind of mystic art or whatever)

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... LOL.

MC was pretty much cursing inside that he was the one who had his, er, virginity taken away so forcefully yet ML is the one crying like a girl... Shouldn't the situation be reversed? XD

Hmm. MC was pretty indulgent towards ML from the start. In fact, other disciples started complaining about how MC was treating ML so well lol. First incidence of 'tough love' is probably that one competition of sorts between their righteous sect and one of the evil ones. Technically ML is such a nooblet that he shouldn't have been pushed forward, but MC did (knowing about ML's 'plot armor' and for system points). Original!MC probably did so out of malice. :/

Anyway, ML was kinda depressed because he was overclassed and thought MC was being mean. But then he heard MC saying that he believed ML would win and FIRES UP lol. He wins of course. XD

12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    This happens more than once, mostly in the extras ahaha. He's super bland and blunt about it. Funniest instance is when original!ML gatecrashed into their world and tried to seduce the MC. Original!ML managed some kissing and groping before MC figured it out and original!ML later taunts our poor ML about it. After the battle ML asks MC if his technique really sucks that much -- MC's inner monologue would have killed ML lol, it was literally all about how no-good, terrible, horrific, and failing his grade was. Our MC just downgrades it into 'terrible.' This is enough for our ML to not only grow mushrooms in a corner but to try to find the BEST position to grow mushrooms. XD

Eventually MC takes pity on him and consoles him that he's not great because he just doesn't have experience... and that they can 'practice.' Then ML perks up. XD

Mmm... I don't really remember that part much because it's confusing in MTL. I think the system bug (literally "BUG" like a computer error) just couldn't figure out whether he should be in original villain body or the new one. He moves from villain body-->new body -->villain body I think. Then it sticks.

reader_O8, Rangeles, Miki T and 17 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I thought ML was the one who suggested to keep practicing

kly likes this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    They both do, depends on which extra you're talking about lol. In the one starring original!ML's appearance, MC is the one who initiates the do. After they finish (it's still kinda terrible for the MC because ML finishes first and by then MC is so tired he just wants to sleep), MC tells ML to forget about reciprocation. And ML continues... saying he needs more practice. XD

Hiddenahalf, Fiorisi, Izn and 10 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    You mentioned the author of this novel came into the world too :D ...does he play a mayor role in the story?

kly likes this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and no... he and the MC become bros sort of lol. Of course MC yells at him for creating this story and all the tragedy and stuff. XD

Rangeles, Miki T, Fiorisi and 6 others like this.
  17. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason MC got pulled from his new body back to his old one was bc ML's dad n cousin had stolen MC's old villain body n then used a mystic art to forcefully pull the MC's soul out from the new body n into the villain body using the villain body as kind of a drawing force. ML being ML totally freaked out n went on a crazy hunt for the incredibly rare rhino snakes (he needed at least 100 or 1000 of them, this poor nearly extinct species :ROFLMAO:) cause he needed them to get through the barrier surrounding the mausoleum that the MC, ML's dad, n cousin were.

Miki T, Fiorisi, Izn and 6 others like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did ML's dad and cousin do that?

kly likes this.
  19. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    MC saved the cousin from being killed so cousin sees him as his benefactor. Wanting to repay him, cousin (Zhu Zhilang) had his soul exported from the new body bc
    1) MC was being trapped by the ML at that time n cousin knew that MC wasn't too fond of ML right then
    2) ML's dad (Tian Langjun) was about to combine both the devil n human world n in the process there would be lots of dying going around. Specifically, there was a mountain from the devil world that was going to appear right above the MC's sect when the merging occurred so cousin whisked MC outta there so he wouldnt die with the rest of his sect

Miki T, Fiorisi, Izn and 10 others like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    pffff :D ...what did the author say? :D ....any cute bro moments between them?

Oh did the mc's sect die in the end?....i'm assuming the mountain didnt come out in the end :p

so the ml imprisoned the mc (was it before they became a couple?) ....how did he figure out what his cousin did in order to come and find him? (also seeing his master sudenly drop dead it must have been scary :D)

kly and kiara8 like this.