Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm new to this site but I joined since I just really need a dose of this thread's spoilers and I CAN NOT READ/UNDERSTAND CHINESE :cry: I just want to ask what are the events that happened when LBH came back from the endless abyss after 3 years...? I've been waiting for the english translation of the chapters for weeks now I can't take it anymooore :blobsob:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Hn, I used MTL (GOOOOOOOGLE~~!!!) to read from the raws (which are posted on the translation website's home page for the novel), but basically, Stuff happens, Luo Binghe appears in front of Shizun, kabedon and chokes Shizun before letting him get arrested p much thanks to the original Shen Qinqiu's actions and 2 women (one happens to be the original Shen Qingqiu's "wife".), then the whole water prison scene happens where Luo p much accidentally rips Qingqiu's shirt (thanks to the system) and offers his own robe to the now shirtless Qingqiu, who shrugs it off like "omg this is awkward". Luo gets angry by this and storms off bc his feelings went "ow" and Shen Qingqiu's rejection. (although later Shen Qingqiu picks it up and wears it, saying something like "lol i couldn't accept it in front of him or else I would lose face" or something like that LUL).

I would say more, but honestly, I'd just wait for the chapter to come around, no matter how slow it may be LOL.

I think the details are further back in the forum if you want to back read. I highly suggest backreading lul since my own summary has to be taken with a grain of salt LUL :'D

eMkaii and Aeli like this.
  3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ming fan die in the original plot?

4. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

gosh the suspense is KILLIN ME but thanks! :LOL: I'll try to find some time to finish backreading the entire thread :cool:

5. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and I keep seeing AMVs about Shizun getting killed by LBH (?) and his sword getting shattered and LBH cries in regret and all that BUT does those scenes actually happen in the novel...? and just HOW do they happen and what comes after it...? Σ(‘◉⌓◉’)??

6. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep it happened, but it's more like Shizun committed suicide... But don't worry, Shizun will revive in 5 years (LBH pretty much went crazy though). :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

eMkaii likes this.
  7. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    What Acsis said. He commits suicide by exploding his soul to help/save Luo Binghe from going completely berserk, and is about to fall off a building until Luo catches him after he kinda weakly whispered something that goes along the lines of "All that I have done to you will be repaid at this moment."--in which Luo ends up getting super depressed and angry to the point where he saves/preserves Qingqiu's body and keeps it with him in a mausoleum/palace.

Ok! Gonna put the rest of the spoilers down here because LOL I suddenly got hyper'd bc sugar is a beautiful thing and this rejogged my memory, so it's gonna be a hella shitty explanation of the chain of events that happen, but hopefully it makes sense. If not, you can ignore me~

Then five years later, Qingqiu comes back (Using the alias Pearless Cucumber omg the number of characters that got flustered trying to say his ID) and since he has a high qi/aura that's like super duper hella strong, is captured by the demons to become like "Qi fodder" for the "Holy Mausoleum" (And his "plant body" looks 80% or so like Qingqiu's body (the other so percent looks like Shen Yuan's modern-day body). So when the female demon catches him, Luo p much almost kills Plant!Qingqiu, thinking that it's another trick from the female demon (since she pulled off a similar stunt to try to help Luo from his depression--which ended badly.)). Stuff happens that leads to Plant!Qingqiu to drink Luo's blood and Plant!Qingqiu is whisked away somehow by ZZL (Luo's deformed snake cousin or smth???) and is somewhat forced to drink ZZL's blood to counteract Luo's blood or something like that. Then somehow Plant!Qingqiu gets ZZL drunk and is like "SEE YA SUCKER!" and adioses out.
    aaaa mtl reading is like the best you should try it one day--

Uuumm I don't remember where this happens in the line of events, BUT eventually the corpse of the non-plant Qingqiu gets taken away from Luo Binghe (by Liu tsudereQingge) and Luo is like "へ[ •́ ‸ •̀ ]ʋ my shizun..." and plant Shizun is like "goddamn it, this kid breaks my heart (;*△*; )" . Again tho, I don't remember where that falls LUL but it does happen. And I think the body gets kidnapped again but AGAIN HAHA I'm stupid.
    Also I forgot when this happened but there was a point where Qingqiu got dragged into Luo's dream and Luo, thinking it's his dream version of Qingqiu, kisses(bites) Qingqiu and Qingqiu is like "Q!OIFHOIHFOI!*#&!R&*R~!???!?!? IS THIS WHY HE'S NOT GOING AFTER FEMALES WTF!!??"

Then Plant!Qingqiu goes back to the Cangwu Mountains, gets weaseled out by Luo and all of Cangwu sects are like "whhhyy didn't you teell usss you were alliiiveee?!??! Hooowww is this possiblee?!?!"
    and Plant!Qingqiu is like "I just woke up a few days ago!!"
    And Luo is like "Oh, yes, lets ask your Anding Peak master how it's possible?" And p much puts Qinghua on the spot to the point where he spills the beans about the Sun and Moon Dew Seeds or smth (And Liu Qingge is like "YOU TRAITOR!! OWO" and tries to kill Shang Qinghua, but the coward ran and screamed to Mobeijun, who was like "...( ╬◣ 益◢)" and went to defend his waifu)
    And then Luo took plant Shizun away and was like "uvu I made a place for you. It looks like the bamboo house no? What more can you ask for?" And Plant!Qingqiu is like "stay far away from me ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛" and Luo leaves him (for now.)
    Then Plant!Qingqiu is visited by a maid who gives him his sword back (which btw has been fixed by Luo apparently!?)

and then Qinghua comes in and is like "YOOOO, YOU GOT THE BIGGEST THIGH TO HUG!! CONGRATS!"
    and Plant!Qingqiu is like "(۶ૈ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)۶ૈ=͟͟͞͞ ⌨ WHAT DO YOU MEAN "THIGHS TO HUG"?! AT THIS POINT I'M IN BETWEEN HIS THIGHS!" (legit words)
    and Qinghua is like "aaaye, even better ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)". (qinghuadoyourealizeyoualrealsobetweensomeone'sthighs???), before proceeding to tell Cucumber Bro about Luo Binghe's dad and how the dude is supposed to be undefeatable (ahahah) and because of that, Airplane-Bro-Qinghua kinda scrapped the idea of Tianzhu.

Then just as Qinghua is about to tell Qingqiu about the Original!ShenQingqiu's backstory when suddenly his spider senses tingles and hes like "OH SHIT YO MAN IS HERE GOTTA RUN BYE" and flies off somewhere before Luo comes in and is like "hi shizun uvu" and PlantQingqiu is like "(ノ´Д`)ノ nooooooo" and the two tussle around a bit because Luo wanted to tease/grapple/harass his Shizun (regardless of what body he is in), but then Plant!Qingqiu starts to become in pain because his soul is getting called out somewhere else--By ZZL!! Ha, what funny thing life is. uvu But seeing Plant!Shizun in pain freaked Luo the heck out that he was like "I"M SORRY SHIZUN I DIDn"T MEAN IT I JUST WANTED TO TEASE YOU A LITTLE QAQ"

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot what happens after that. derp.

...sorry that it's a stupid summary of like half of the things that happen, but hopefully it makes sense--AGAIN IF NOT ITS OK THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUNNY, SHITTY SUMMARY BC HAHA I can never talk seriously. Not to mention, my memory is a bit foggy, so chain of events might be off in one or two places. At least until someone else comes out and corrects it (or just backread, again. Everything was explained before like a looong time ago lol)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  8. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    @eMkaii if you're talking about this video, then yeah. It pretty much sums up the entire novel (give or take a few details). It ofc wont go in-depth but the art is good and the subtitles p much give a general summary. :' )

lazynoodles, neu and eMkaii like this.
  9. celiac

celiac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven’t gone thru it yet, but this one seems good! minimum ads too :blobpeek:

Nostalgia21 likes this.
  10. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Σ (  Д )ﻌﻌﻌﻌ⊙ ⊙ okaaaayyy now I reeeeaaaalllyyyy want to read the entire novel ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!! but srsly thank you sooo much for this spoiler and YES that was the amv that I saw and I finally understood the final parts of it! haha that scene with LBH trying to tease Shizun though ⤴︎ ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶ ⤴︎

scriptor and Melonee_Mizu like this.
  11. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol really sorry about how long winded it is (never give me sugar). But yeah, that part where he plays (roughly) around with his shizun is also the moment when Shizun realizes, after punching Luo Binghe with a lot of force, that Luo Binghe is a masochist, since the system rewards him so many points for it LOL.

The plot is actually kinda longer than what I summarized (and maybe a little longer than what the vid show??), so I highly suggest reading from the raws if Scriptor is still busy with irl. I would totally help out with translations, but i'm not really in a fruitful position irl atm to keep piling things on my back just for the sake of others LOL.

Adding this here because I thought it was funny--on the topic of the troll system:
    There's also a part in the mausoleum where--this is loong after Qingqiu gets his soul forced back into his body and Luo and him are kinda like fleeing away from Luo's dad iirc?? My memory is slightly foggy on that part.--Qingqiu drags an unconscious (and fevered) Luo Binghe into a coffin to hide away from some zombies. When they (the zombie things) reached in the coffin (since Binghe's forehead famliy-seal-or-whatever was shining a bring red, forgot to mention that the zombies are attracted to light(???)), Shen Qingqiu p much squeezes Binghe so much onto himself that there's no gaps between them what so ever--then after the zombies leave Shen gets pulled into a dream realm to talk a little with the dream demon (who is Binghe's demon master iirc?)

The funny part about that scene is when Shen wakes up from being pulled into that realm and finds Luo on top of him still, he kinda scoffs and moves around until he finds that something is hitting his thigh. He reaches between their bodies to grab it and the fucking system pops up a message that reads similarly to "CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!! 5000000+ POINTS FOR RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧" and p much parades so loudly that Shen Qingqiu is kinda: "...did I just grab his..?!?...!!!!!!" and then has the urge to blast Luo to the moon from the horror.

12. monochromatics

monochromatics Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would also like to add to the luls that
    Qingqiu used his lips to cover Binghe’s shiny, dazzling seal when the zombies got real close and nearly found them :ROFLMAO:

swordfish, scriptor, readerz and 2 others like this.
  13. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

‾͟͟͞(((ꎤ ✧曲✧)̂—̳͟͞͞o !@##$%%^&?*&^%*$%#*! ahahaha ROFL this is just-- (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
    I can just imagine what would happen afterwards, LBH you get yo man now; use that weapon of yours immediately! lmfao these scenes are just precious and I can not be more thankful for you guys sharing this

(●මᴗමσ)σணღ* awww I wanna read the entire thing just to see LBH facial expressions and reactions in these 《《o(≧◇≦)o》》

scriptor and readerz like this.
  14. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The poor dude got thrown into a pit by the original LBH and as the pit is filled with flesh-eating ants he was bitten by hundreds and thousands of them and died a terrible death (ouch!)

swordfish and readerz like this.
  15. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Really ouch! And eeep! I hate creepy crawlies

16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and note that Airplane's advice was 100% correct. In fact, SQQ loves it the most when LBH is cute and obedient. LOL! It's absolutely not a coincidence that the first time SQQ was comfortable enough to basically admit his feelings for LBH was when he saw that LBH was helpless (at the mausoleum) and SQQ's protective instincts were triggered.

17. Nostalgia21

Nostalgia21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome, thanks!!!

18. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Drew some fanart like I said I would uvu;
    Since I don't want to flood this page with my shitty art, I'll just post links here:
    [comic 1]
    [comic 2]
    [comic 3]

Not really a spoiler, but wanting to share how I imagined a certain someone before reality shatters it or me:
    [Linguangjun (original) design]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  19. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's just me, but i couldn't see the art inside the spoiler QAQ

20. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too