Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was one of the extras, not in the main story. However, I haven't read it yet since the site I read off of didn't have all of the extras. But wanted to clarify that it's probably one of the extras--not main story.

Emmabluez likes this.
  2. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep this is one of the extras. LBH apparently has the power to turn into a child form of himself (gotta love Airplane's stupid plot devices), and during this extra he gets stuck in that child form.
    Cue "Single Dad SQQ" being really popular with the ladies to the point where he has to run away to Cang Qiong Mountain Sect
    ...And then LQG and Ming Fan erroneously think child!LBH is SQQ's and LBH's son...

3. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, LBH turned into a child because he had a qi deviation sort of stuff. He was cultivating at a critical point and should restrain himself, but instead he spend a happy night with SQQ( at the end of the extra “deep in the dreams” translated earlier here)and when he got up he become a little boy and has to regain his force by waiting it to come back bit by bit.

swordfish, Chuyin, alexfilia and 7 others like this.
  4. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is absolutely adorable omg x3

midnight reader likes this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya. I released chapter 33 just now.

:LOL: I will be working on chapter 34 soon. If I need help with the odd sentence or phrase, I'll post here or at the translator's corner. Or both, lol! :blob_grin: Does anyone want to be my co-translator and take care of some chapters?

I am not currently looking for editors since there is currently nothing to edit. :blobhero: I'll let you guys know if I need beta readers/editors.

6. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update!! I would say more but currently on mobile and might disappear for family business for a few days. Again, my offer still stands for helping out in any way if u need it. Just let me know! :')

Though, slight request to update the TSVSSS main page since a.) The links for the chapters aren't up to date ..at least from what i see)
    and b.) The extras that were translated here are still not added (the deepdream one and..the airplane one (srry i dont mean to be annoying with this!! I just want it all to be fully enjoyed even to those that dont lurk the Scum villain spoiler thread.)) . sorry if i seem pushy about this...

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but let me finish 34 first. You see, already told scriptor that all of the new stuff will be posted on my own website (BC Novels). It's easier for me to post and edit when it's my website since I have full control and I don't have to worry about anything. :LOL:

Zhen_Qing and Melonee_Mizu like this.
  8. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Your website? That's cool to hear. I will have to find it when i get home lol

Will you be re-posting all of the current chapters on there + translated chapters from when u take over? Or will you be just picking up where it will be left off?? Srry if it seems like im not understanding or if i seem to be annoying...

9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Scriptor's own stuff will stay on the current website while everything new will be posted on mine - http://bcnovels.com/.

eMkaii, miximmaxim and Melonee_Mizu like this.
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finished the first draft of chapter 34. If anyone wants to help, take a look at it here http://bcnovels.com/the-scum-villains-self-saving-system/chapter-34/

You can leave a comment there or use the google docs for corrections. (y)

Chuyin, veihakase, eMkaii and 2 others like this.
  11. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t get to google docs because of the stupid firewalls in China and the bc webpage is acting strangely so posting comments can’t be done either:(
    So I’ll post my remarks here. Hope them be a help to you( just the red sentence parts, I haven’t checked the rest)
    1 the green eyes phrase: literally the sentence means that SQQ is holding back so much that his eyes are shooting green lights. When your eyes act that way usually you are desparately wanting something... It’s hard to explain, maybe someone else can give a better explanation.
    2 the jinlan city people phrase: LBH said something like “I come back to see shizun because you’ve treated me so nicely” while chocking SQQ so SQQ is basically asking him if that’s his way of thinking ( repay the ‘well treating’ with horror and death)then he put all those sowers into the city to kill residents there it’s also because they treated you well?( it’s a sarcastic question and SQQ is blaming LBH)
    3 LBH’s question: the poor black bun is saying something like if so( demons will do all kinds of misdeeds because it’s in their blood) then why did SQQ say things like “the race problem isn’t that serious, there’s always a place for anyone on earth and heaven may tolerate all kinds of people” earlier.

readerz and Shizuka15 like this.
  12. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa you work so fast, I'm in awe of your work ethic!! I left a lot of comments/edits on the Google Doc, mostly to fill in certain lines or help literally translated sentences flow better. Sorry if I went overboard lol--I've done some professional essay editing.

Chuyin likes this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I did kinda understand but it's sooo hard to translate. *sigh*

Thanks. No worries, when I had editors before they normally put like 100+ suggested edits.

eMkaii likes this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the latest raw? I could use it.

15. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! thank you so much for your hard work on translating the chapters! I'd like to ask, can you please provide the links for chapter 33?? I can't seem to find it in bcnovels website...I'm so sorry for bothering you! :sushi_sorry:

16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not in BC Novels, it's here - https://cnoveluv.wordpress.com/scum-villain-system-chapter-33/

eMkaii likes this.
  17. eMkaii

eMkaii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI: I disappeared because of health reasons and have come back for Ch 32 (SORRYYYYYYY :blobsob:) before passing it on to @readerz . But if I don't post anything by this weekend, readerz has full authority to take over translations because I'm likely down for health reasons again. :sweating_profusely:

eMkaii, Aeli, Emmabluez and 5 others like this.
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay I’m gonna join this fandom to and would like to thank you for all your hard work in translating this novel as of so far so don’t worry it going to be ok scriptor. I would also like to thank those who contributed in translating this novel to.

Shizuka15, readerz and scriptor like this.
  20. talalan

talalan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Get well soon. Your health is the most important.