Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOOOOOOOOooooOoOOoOoOOOoOO, thank you~ :blobnosebleed:

Also, assuming that we will have more comic/doujinshi translations, I added a section for comics on the directory. If there happen to be more translations of fan comics in the future, I would like to add them on there along with the link to the original artists. With that being said, I don't think I'm missing anything else to add, but let me know if I am...

2. wuttirototo

wuttirototo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found a video on weibo but i could not understand anything... looks like it is about scum villains self saving system???? Can someone please inform me??

3. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been following your replies for a while WHY MUST YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS?????????
    Yue Qingyuan Q A Q I really just wish he gets more closure over this....... like imho even in the edited ending, I highly doubt he really let go of this masochistic self-flagellation over Shen Jiu or that he will fully let it go. It really gets to me that even SQQ went 'this one time, I wish I AM Shen Jiu'. Aaaaaaaaa. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ///coughisunrepentant7/9shipper

busyoldfool and readerz like this.
  4. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a link or a screencap?

I know the doujinshi suppose to be sad, and it is tragic, but I just see the word 坐 and I smirk. I don't suppose the comic can be updated later to translate it as "sit" and the other fun sfx?

Also, I said I wouldn't know what I'll feel at the end of the week in regards to what oneshot/fic idea to work on? I said I had three choices but actually it's four: 2 TSVSSS(SQQ/YQY oneshot or MBJ/SQH sequel oneshot) and 2 Grandmaster of Diabolism(both LWJ/WWX, one modern au and one canon-verse au, new ideas I only really realized at the end of the weekdays and both appear to be multi-chapter spawns). Now my heart has settled on the GDC ideas. I don't control the plot bunnies, they control me...maybe I'll be able to steer the ship right back to the oneshots. MXTX series own my soul. QAQ

MARIA12628 and readerz like this.
  5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you need informing on.

readerz likes this.
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Membering a spoiler from a while back after reading chapter 38, and was all like how in world did Luo Binghe think that was their first date. My lord I can’t LOL. So cute but ummm? That couldn’t even be considered as a date, but what ever he say goes a Shen Qingqiu. :blobsweat_2: At lest I finally understand why Shen Qingqiu had that reaction when Lou Binghe said that was their first date.

7. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..he actually says this?? Oh Lou my sweet child ><

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha, I just remembered that. I think Bing-mei considers it a date since he considers this his big "the hero saves the beauty" moment. :D

Sadly, it went wrong after he got rid of that whip girl but I imagine Bing-mei's maiden heart was actually excited at first.

9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but SFX requires redrawing which is too hard for me to do.

10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    soie_yoie likes this.
  12. SuGaR666

SuGaR666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So , um hello everyone I finally figured out how to sign up to this website XD , hahaha but I read all of 78 pages of spoilers but what I don't get it is did LBH actually get angry at the author when he found out that he helped shizun with his plant body and hid it from him o_O , and sorry to intrude was so excited that I found this place where I can have answers to my questions hope you guys accept me here :oops:

Emmabluez likes this.
  13. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    The Author as in Shang Qinghua/Airplane bro? From what I remember, not really. When Luo Binghe lured out Shen Qingqiu and the sect was like "What!? How is this possible!?" at Shen Qingqiu being revived in a Plant Body, Luo Binghe smiled and said "Yes. I wonder." and his gaze went to Shang Qinghua. Mobei Jun kinda got the hint at what Luo Binghe wanted and dragged/hit/threatened Shang Qinghua who pretty much spilled the beans about the Sun and Moon Dew seeds--and revealing that he was a spy for the demons pretty much.

Liu Qingge was the one that got angry enough to try and kill/attack Shang Qinghua for being a spy (intercepted by Mobei tho), but Luo Binghe pretty much was cool with it and--as Shang Qinghua later says-- Luo "pretty much guessed it already".

Also welcome LUL forgot to add it in, but everyone is always welcomed here~

14. SuGaR666

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot thats what I really wanted to know :love: .
    Poor airplane bro lol he always get hit

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  15. SuGaR666

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm back again and it's literally 5:48 am lol I was thinking of some questions ( cuz I'm addicted to this novel) Q1) did SQQ tell LBH about the system or did LBH ever thought that its strange that SQQ makes weard faces to himself lol , Q2) Is LBH still a demon king XD or did he give it up to stay with shizun , Q3) can someone make a list of LBH yandere mode or overprotective mode moments , I really have to sleep but my fangirl brain won't let me haha~

readerz and Emmabluez like this.
  16. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, we always love questions. Or at least I do. makes me feel smart when I answer LUL because we all know that i'm actually really really dumb~

A1) No. Both the modern day people don't say anything about their systems at all to any of the characters. And from what I know, Shen Yuan/Shen Qingqiu is really good at keeping a poker face (take lessons, Airplane bro). The only time that Shen Yuan actually "screwed up" a little is in the beginning when he smiled at little sheep Luo--which is the reason Luo Binghe strayed from his original path LUL.

A2.) He's still demon king (e-emperor?? Since the title of "king" is kinda below his paycheck (aha), and he kinda rules over all of the demon race. So I would think he's similar to a demon emperor?). He just takes it half as seriously. As someone else said, he and Shen Qingqiu become part-time to their jobs after Shen Qingqiu runs away with Luo Binghe at the end of the novel.

A3.) He has... pretty much a lot. Starting from his childhood days to his adult years. I'm not sure if I would be able to list them all off the top of my head but I'm just gonna make a list of things I can think of rn:
    1.) When he was riding a horse beside the horse carriage and Shizun was looking really intensely at Liu Qingge's sister (Liu Mingyan? I forgot her name). He pretty much was like "wtf Shizun is paying too much attention to her!" and dragged Liu Mingyan away from Shizun's line of sight. (he didn't know that this is what Shen Yuan was waiting for pretty much hahah)

2.) Ofc, the water prison arc. Pretty much he gets overly jealous of whoever seems close to shizun. Him doing the violent kabedon on Shizun, him saving shizun from getting beaten up by some lady with the whip, and him tossing his robe at the almost completely neked shizun.

3.) the one very BIG Yandere moment that sticks out in my mind is the ending where he very much just says "Shizun is always smiling at other people, but with me, he despises me. I want to destroy the human sect so that Shizun could only look at me. I'm crazy, am I?" or something along those lines.

4.) Also there's that one part where Luo Binghe was trying to kill his cousin from under the bedcovers when he pretty much toppled over Shizun on the bed. Oh boy, that was funny when Luo's dad walked in and was like "...continue."

5.) Not really FOR Shizun, but there was one part where Sha Hualing, after Shen Qingqiu's death, made a Shen Qingqiu look-alike and showed it to Luo Binghe, thinking that he would be happy with her. Instead, Luo Binghe kinda got really angry and killed the Shen Qingqiu look-alike and turned around to threaten her. When Shen Yuan reincarnated into the Plant!Body and met Luo Binghe again, Luo Binghe almost killed Plant!Shen Qingqiu for the same reason (apparently Luo does not want to see immitations of his shizun--which is imo pretty yandere-ish, since he's pretty much killing anything resembling his Shizun...), but Sha Hualing stepped in and saved Shen Yuan's life by using the mausoleum as an excuse.

6.) ...um, I could mention the dream things? Where wherever Shen Qingqiu goes, Luo Binghe would seem to always follow him in his dreams? And let's not forget that Luo Binghe forced Shen Qingqiu to drink his blood (one main reason for this is the GPS thing LUL), so...

If I'm forgetting something sorry LOL I pretty much am very stupid and I can't recall a lot of details.

akihiki, Zhen_Qing, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, you're pretty accurate ahahaha~

4) Don't forget how LBH's dad (TLJ) thought it was a threesome and admired SQQ for needing two people to get it up. PFFFFT~

5) Another yandere moment: in the 2nd dream with LBH after SQQ is in plant body, LBH is slaughtering a bunch of dream-people -- this is like killing your own brain btw. SQQ isn't able to reject LBH, since he's still too soft tsundere in love. In the updated version of the novel, there's a line about how LBH smiles creepily during the hug (Shizun can't see it).

akihiki, Zhen_Qing, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  18. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol plus there was a pretty funny scene, when the mc got caught and Shang went to visit the mc. The mc was pissed! He asked if Shang sold him out but Shang said ml pretty much guess it.

akihiki, readerz and SuGaR666 like this.
  19. SuGaR666

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG LBH you little pumpkin :LOL::love: , I just love his yandere moments , uhhh my little heart :X3::X3: , thanks for taking the time to do this :love:.

20. SuGaR666

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what happened in LBH dream exactly and how did he went to hug/kiss SQQ , and why he killed all these people in his dream ? , and is it the same dream that made him realise that SQQ is still alive ?

readerz likes this.