Spoiler The Second Coming of Avarice / Gluttony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Knight8, Sep 6, 2018.

1. furyxcrow

furyxcrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is oana and vlad.?

2. DIvineemperor

DIvineemperor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Dude they were mentioned in the last translated chapter or two the one seol sat with and drank butter tea with? That Vlad and the one he talked about was his perverted sister oana

3. grisha19943

grisha19943 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello to all
    who is not difficult?
    Can you retell the plot starting from chapter 415?
    There is simply no money for chapters
    And waiting months for free chapters is too long
    Thanks a lot in advance for your help

4. taovkool

taovkool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or just tell us what the parasite's plans for this current Scheherazade arc and the outcome of the upcoming fight.

My curiosity is killing me, and even with a chapter everyday I am not a patient man.

5. DIvineemperor

Reading List:
    Link

They plan to bait the gang into thinking or the stele there after when in reality hey just wanted to trap seol so the gang invaded the empire with the teleportation circle from Raman village looking for the stele or something (can’t remember) and had to get out after but the pq had it locked down so the magician apostle couldn’t teleport them out so seol made a plan to have everyone split up into groups to escape and he left the stele with he magician and told him to run and leave even the others if they meet an army commander this plot was devised by Jihu because he realized that it wasn’t the stele they were after but him so to ensure there safety he broke off from them and went in his own direction and was encircled by all Parasite’s and army commanders and army commanders armies with the parasite queen to boot he fought them all by himself for 12 days straight (one man army) but was finally killed by the pq who left her divine power in his body so that he couldn’t be resurrected but around the end in of the fight black seol takes over and uses the harmonica thing to sort of control the pq energy that’s inside his body then seol comes to and he’s starting to remember stuff from when he was under future vision but he’s already half dead and well he tries to make his way back to his comrades when little chick came for him (who was too exhausted to fly from flying for days looking for seol) and seol ended up dying

taovkool likes this.
  6. taovkool

taovkool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoiler.

Wait, so we're already in the endgame here? The Scheherazade arc is already the last one?!

7. DIvineemperor

Reading List:
    Link

It’s the second to last, he’s gonna get trapped use the elixirs and contribution points and transcend humanity then gonna fight all of them and die then some scenes with him in the hospital being suicidal, they manage to resurrect him before he kills himself then gula makes him her apostle and he goes straight to level 9 god of arms I think (not too sure on the name) then he flies to Haramark from gula temple in an hour (it usually takes like 3 days of 8 hour traveling to get from there to there right? So he’s moving at super sonic speeds) he trashes and kills sung shiyun then goes back into the path of soul wi everyone baek Haeju his ex becomes level 9 and so dose seohuhui and the night before the final war against the parasites he fuvks Teresa

8. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!

On another note I'd see why. Teresa would've been so freaking devastated with his death. On Seol's side, well there's the whole Royal Oath cum second chance so the bang is definitely fully approved. Licensed and insured by Black Seol :blobrofl::blobrofl:

9. Dex

Dex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys. I need some help, in which chapter does seol see Yun seohui giving herself up to the enemy? I read it on chapter 419. Something about a future vision?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so in the next few chappies the cat's front paws are now out of the bag. And we get a flashback that would likely explain how Yuhui knew pipster...and proving that she is...you know, from OG timeline. well it's not really a flashback, per se since Jihu sees it all. Yep. Yep. I can feel a bang coming in the future.

Come to think of it, she (new timeline) kind of always knew who to get friendly/close with. Now it makes sense.

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok that's it I'm gonna complain to Gula.

Level 7 Pinnacle-Rank Mana Swordsman

Even if he's a piece of crap, to subject him with this kind of torture...

I swear at some point in time he thought that Army Commander is a much better title and influenced him to defect.

12. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, we've known this for a while. The Parasite Queen herself threw shade at Gula for that name when it was revealed Shihyun was a traitor and he refused to get a name like the other PCs due to his trauma. It was more than 100 chapters ago I think.

13. Arxont

Arxont Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.
    Tell me, does it all end with a harem ending or not?

14. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I’ll take into account this is just your third message in NUF and just answer the question. Yes it is harem ending but I won’t tell who the girls are. Take it as a exercise to look around this thread and find one of the many, many posts talking about it. And unless a spoiler thread has like, 80 or more pages, asking a common question like that is usually a bad idea because if the novel is already completed in the original language the question was certainly asked and answered 30 times over and people will get mad you asked instead of using the tools the forum gives you to find the answer already given in the thread. If it is a very specific question or just clarification on something it should be fine though.

Do keep in mind I am telling you this because not long ago, in this very thread, someone asked the same question you did and it got somewhat heated because when people told him to go back a few pages (just 3 or 4 pages I think) and look for the answer he couldn’t be bothered to do so.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Bryce and akashfro like this.
  15. Arxont

Arxont Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer.
    Sorry, I rarely write on the forums and for some reason did not even think to look in the already created topics.
    Next time, I will first look through all the topics and if I don’t find an answer, then I’ll ask questions.

16. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    A wild Yun Seohui appeared!

..that damned b*tch still trying to get Seol killed.

18. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    And Ian's book Jihu version is freakin' done. With a book title included.

...Any guesses what it could be? Hmm?

19. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    The First Coming of Breast Chuchu

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Eii that's Ian's version. But I guess you already know the right one. :blobthinkingsmirk:

Damn yeah he's back!