Spoiler The Second Coming of Avarice / Gluttony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Knight8, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Y does it feel like u were sarcastic .
    Anyways welcome!✌️

2. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so seong/sung shihyun identity was never revealed the whole novel?

so weird considering how he was constantly said to have such an impact on the plot and eventually became god, not to mention that this is more or less a direct sequel to memorize

3. Omexkyu

Omexkyu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author will talk about sung shihyun and if you are updated on the chapts you will see he has/have a shitty personality in the past he was arrogant and horny as fuck . I don't know the details my self but his mother will die in earth and he will blame humanity for it ofc he could've avoided his mother death but still blame ppl for it also the author will mention how sung shihyun treat seol jihu (past) as trash and slave because the guy was red mark only seo yuhui will have sympathy for him and ofc feelings for him .

4. LoreCarN

LoreCarN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha~ no no...i really fell thankful for fast reply XD

ShadsterWolf likes this.
  5. kguhl321

kguhl321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I went through all these pages and looked, but didn't see a definitive answer to this question, but when does Seol find out Baek's identity and how does he react to that she may have spent years lying to him. Because based on the translation so far, he seems to be becoming more mature and a betrayal like that doesn't seem like something he would just take lying down.

6. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Daphine a harem member?

7. Dex

Dex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a list of the harem members at page 12 i think.

8. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I can for sure tell you that's not what will happen. It would be pure hypocrisy from Jihu to take her actions as a betrayal since he too lied to her face about it. He, of all people, has no right to be offended for her keeping the whole truth away from him. He did pretty much the same and I am sure they both have the same exact reasoning for doing so.

9. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link

That did not include all the harem members I’m pretty sure Clair Agnes is also a harem member and she was not included. So I’m not really sure if I can trust that list.

10. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they are not.

And please, please. How hard is it to go over 19 pages? :facepalm:

11. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link

It’s not hard but I’m pretty sure most people wouldn’t waste their time reading through 19 pages of comments.

12. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    then why should people answer the same question every other page?
    AND
    have you heard the forum's search function?

13. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link

No I haven’t it’s not like this site gives you a list of their functions or where to find them. I wasn’t even aware that was a function until you told me. Also from what I’ve seen people ask the same questions all the time it’s not like people are obligated to keep answering the same questions over and over again but different people still answer the exact same questions it’s pretty common.

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I DON'T SEE A BOX THAT SAYS "SEARCH..." ON IT.

I CAN'T TYPE "HAREM" ON IT, NARROW SEARCH TO THIS THREAD AND SEE THE ANSWER ON THE FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS.

Hokoga likes this.
  15. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link

You didn’t need to use that tone although thanks for the help.

16. DIvineemperor

DIvineemperor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

lmfao again with this bs let me tell u something that AINT gonna happen wether it’s because Jihu is in love with her or wether it’s because he has no right to what u call betrayal is utter 13 year old bs no what I’d call betrayal is seo yuhui being from the future having her memories intact yet still playing sneaky THAT is what I’d call betrayal especially since she’d no shit like sung shiyun betraying humanity the executor that got done in may not have been done in ffs

17. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Man~..
    I just cant have enough of this novel...
    Just can't wait for the next chapters~.
    The training arc is soo damn interesting.

18. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    That actually has a previously established reason: law of causality. She was probably forbidden of saying anything about the future, just like Gula can’t tell Jihu about Black Seol or what exactly is Future Vision. All she can do is act within the limits of what she could have done even without that future knowledge and hopefully slowly change the course of events. Returning to Paradise early, moving to Haramark... its all stuff that could have happened in the previous timeline if she wished so. Now, revealing Shihyun was a traitor before he showed up? That is a downright impossibility without knowledge of the future. In that sense Jihu is OP because the Nine Eyes pretty much give him a loophole, which is one of the reasons the Seven Sins are so supportive of him (and was mentioned in a chapter, so it is not me guessing or anything). He still can’t be told about the future or he would actively try to change events at their root and that would bite him in the ass later, but Nine Eyes gives him hints and spell out choices (Choice of Destiny) that are enough for him to be way more effective in the “slowly change the course of events” thing.

Hokoga likes this.
  19. DIvineemperor

Reading List:
    Link

What bs are u talking about? The law of casualty is only a thing for the gods who can actively see the future it was in no way mentioned that humans had to go through something like that i know it’s usually a thing in time travel novels but that wasn’t mentioned here even the gods can bypass it by giving hints when they are suppose to be bound by it the tightest by doing things like putting world tree seeds in the tutorial like wtf would u even need a new world seed tree?they obviously knew what was gonna happen but prepared it before hand in fact that’s how it is for almost everything in the vip section

20. DIvineemperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil me dose black Jihu disappear?oh god why