LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh i forgot about her, ya itd make sense to see her again in this upcoming trip. he needs to do something about that guy too though cause didnt the gods say he has the fate to murder tons of people and cause seol saved him he needs to take responsibility?

Astaroth likes this.
  2. Westeller

Westeller Bliss comes from those around you~ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol's life this time around has already changed that guy's fate just a bit. He didn't go on an insane murder spree in the Banquet, even though Seol had never met him. He'll turn up again, I think, and Seol will probably recruit him, but I'm not sure if he even really needs to DO anything, specifically, to change the guy's fate. It seems like sheer coincidence and butterfly effects can do a lot.

3. Westeller

Westeller Bliss comes from those around you~ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wondered why the title was "slave hunt". Thought maybe they'd all be captured by the federation to be slaves :blobrofl:

Too soon to be sure, ofc, but it looks like the opposite. Humans are out catching federation members. How troublesome.

4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i have a few thoughts on the last couple chapters
    1. i forgot to mention last chapter but i like the way the author has wrote Yi Seol-Ah and Phi Sora. its interesting having their positions kind of flipped in our minds since meeting both of them together. it'll be interesting to see Yi Seol-Ah's growth and how she overcomes her grievances with Phi Sora and matures.
    2. I originally didn't think Maria would be on the team just cause her character seemed to fit better as an outside friend they'd turn to and trust but not someone that really would fit on the team but now i'm thinking Seol should recruit her to be their treasurer. the only worry would be her taking the money from them by forging the numbers lol.
    3. ah of course its probably humans catching other races for slavery. cant even call this a trope cause its a real life issue which is sad. id bet anything next chapter its human from earth and maybe even a famous organization in paradise that's whole business is slave trade.

5. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ★ вιттεя яεαℓιтү★

Reading List:
    Link
    Call him ghiorno Giovanna

6. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to check, last chapter I read before stopping was before thr whole hiatus and Pacific novels fiasco, which iirc was right when PQ was ordering an attack on seol because of her seeing the star thing. Just wanna know if there is any progress on the steel archer gf since then to current translated chapter

7. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Absent Mod], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my views on the last few chapters...
    1. Yi Seol-Ah is being a baby...and seems to be entirely reliant on seol's goodwill without realizing it (funny enough, that is exactly what pissed off phi sora in the first place). Her brother is right. They have no foundation with the team. They're useless if they can't get stronger and work with the team.
    2. Seeing as how the people who worked hard at getting the federation and humanity to work together were killed, it is most likely a combination of earthling and parasites conspiring to keep them apart. Earthlings so they can keep milking paradise, and parasites to avoid an unified front.
    3. I like how the novel tries at justifying opposing viewpoints (phi sora vs kazuki). The answer is usually a mix of the views and is obscured by conspiracies. Reminds me of real life politics...

Astaroth and tkato like this.
  9. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i liked this last chapter. some wholesome happiness and it was cool to see that side of seol. hopefully they can rescue the little sister

10. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    steel archer? probably not since I don't even remember who that is

Anyway, on the latest chapter:

For some reason I didn't even consider it to be an actual child that's fleeing from slavers. I just thought it was going to be some kind of pixie race or something that's just small by nature rather than age.

It was nice seeing Seol being great with kids though, I guess it's a subtle harking back to his past before he became a gambling addict... This could probably really end up helping in his mental recovery.

tkato likes this.
  11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    What is "never sleep" before meeting the Federation suppose to mean? Like what could the reason for that be?

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought maybe there was something dangerous like a ghost or something that maybe killed people in there sleep on the boarder? but i feel like even then you could just say that. idk its really weird

Astaroth likes this.
  13. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean she is a teen.

one is 18 and the other is 26.

She really got unlucky and gotten a lot of help from Seol and became attached to him. She did died during the trial and the only reason why she is alive is because of Seol. So, becoming depended on him makes sense.

Shield Loyalist, tkato and Astaroth like this.
  14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO "I’m sorry for your loss of Breast Chuchu." classic Ian right there.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  15. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    So somehow they were cursed or something?

When and how could that have happened?

But really there's like at least one time every chapter where I'm just thinking that Seol really should be using his nine eyes ability more often. At least he should just activate it periodically...

lunarshadow and tkato like this.
  16. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe seol team got infected by those beastman huntr they met before.
    makes me wonder if those ppl come back to eva
    while carrying whatever that infecting the MC and cause biohazard over there

Astaroth likes this.
  17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well she suggested if they leave they go to a church so whatever infected them was spiritual. i don't think its contagious though cause if people are kidnapping beast men all the time then some of them must walk into the area that makes them infected and they'd spread it to the cities when they go back. maybe they only got infected cause they're all high levels

18. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Definitely not a lolicon

Reading List:
    Link
    Since his magic defense was set off I'm thinking its probably more like a curse.

19. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in death, he still makes us laugh

20. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, we've got a dragon invading the spirit realm, a pagaoda that makes your worst fears come true when you fall asleep while under the curse, and cute gluttonous fairies. I see a forging of alliances with the Sky and Cave faeries via Seol's cooking. What? You say he'll forge a relationship with the Sky Fairies by helping them restore their summoning capabilities? Pshaw, it'll be through the power of cooking and Korean BBQ!

Shield Loyalist likes this.