LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in my head everyone knows he has some sort of power that lets him tell how dangerous something is or where to go but they're all just playing along with his bad lies like hes a little kid. like when a couple tries to hide the fact they're dating but all their friends know and play along with the couples bad lies to make them feel better lol.

Astaroth likes this.
  2. acdneo

acdneo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but...

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...that actually is a good point...flone tends to be wildly bipolar between shy and polite around seol and destructive when in a tantrum or embarrassed.

I think it has been hinted once that they think he has a special skill, but having it confirmed is better than just relying on the possiblity he has one (and also not knowing the scope and accuracy of his abilities). Just cause he normally figures things out, doesn't mean he will always and blind trust isn't a good thing. I have a feeling it will be revealed at some point though the author will probably save it for a critical moment.

Astaroth and tkato like this.
  4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree 100%. im just saying at this point they know he has some sort of skill and just go along with his half ass lies lol.
    just cause flone is shy doesn't mean he should have kept her hidden for so long. if she was just a ghost and didnt help out in anyway then sure keep her hidden but the amount of times she's helped him warrants him telling his team. i think that is seol's weakest point as a leader which is he doesn't really try to correct or push his teammates that hes close to. he has no problem calling phi sora out but he lets chohong constantly second guess him and say inappropriate things about his choices, he lets the Yi Seol-Ah hate phi sora without trying to change her immature attitude, he lets flone be shy and hides her instead of talking her into just being known. if he wants to change paradise and make a big organization hes going to have to start at least being more honest with his close friends/teammates on how they should act sometimes. im not saying he has to be super strict but i think hes a little too lenient at the moment which is only working now cause everyone in his team respects him and is close to him.

Astaroth and Sea Dog like this.
  5. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um they both acted immature. Yi have every right to hate sora. Sora is a big cry baby that doesn't understand that Seo-Ah is a child that admirals the person who helped her.

6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel definitely explained why it isn't that black and white. phi sora and the Yi siblings were both in the wrong, the difference is he got onto phi sora about it and shes over it and doesn't care anymore. Yi Seol-Ah on the other hand still holds a grudge and didn't want Phi Sora joining the team despite having contributed 0 things to the team since she joined. im not saying phi sora wasn't a dick to them but if you think they should still hate phi sora just cause she was hard on them and that sora is a crybaby then were just getting 2 completely different things from this novel lol.
    Edit: also my whole point there was he treats his close friends too nicely, so you saying they both acted immature is my exact point. he didnt say anything to Yii Seol-Ah about her attitude but got onto Phi Sora multiple times about how she acts.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, no one has directly challenged his decisions...hopefully the moment comes and he'll finally have to set his teammates in their places (and fix his mentality towards them). He sort of had that moment with phi sora as he is no longer opposed to her. I figure it'll either be chohong or yi seol-ah who cross the line.

tkato likes this.
  8. waleuska

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a poor way at looking at it. Phi Sora was a bully to the twins of course Phi Sora got over it. She wasn't the person in charge of them anymore. Why do you think Yi Seol-Ah should just get over how Phi Sora treated her without any prove she is a change person. One is a level 4-5 can remember and the other is a level 1.

How would you feel if a bully 100 times stronger than you join the same team as you and no one could tell you why. Seol did nothing to end the dispute between the two. Nether did Phi Sora, who understood that Soel help them a lot and was willing to buy their freedom.

It seems stupid to think that Yi Seol-Ah should just get over it.

9. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow such a bully she told them to stop sitting on their asses and go train or work apparently working hard after people spend hard earned points to bring in people one of which only got in because his sister begged is bullying

10. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in my original point you quoted i literally said he didnt talk to Yi Seol-Ah about it, which was my main issue in that post not the phi sora Yi Seol-Ah disagreement. also her "bullying" the siblings is only looking at it from their perspective. she was rude to them for sure but she never physically beat them up or made them do anything unreasonable. as stated in the novel Phi Sora was pissed cause shes a red mark who started off poor and worked her ass off to become something in paradise. she then had to use her contribution points to buy the bronze marks for the siblings, who then despite the sister having potential didn't try as hard as Phi Sora did when she started and instead spent most the time talking about their amazing big brother. it isn't really bullying when they were literally employs under Phi Sora who under-preformed. also even Yi Seol-Ah's brother has said she needs to let it go and change. again my main point is Seol needs to talk to Yi Seol-Ah and help her understand why she needs to get over it, not that Yi Seol-Ah needed to get over it on her own. but either way i think Yi Seol-Ah is being petty by not wanting Phi Sora on the team just cause she was hard on them, especially when even her brother is ok with it, showing Phi Sora never did anything super unreasonable
    edit: had to change siblings mark. originally thought they were red but they have bronze marks

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Astaroth likes this.
  11. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Bronze marks for them

12. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your right my bad they had bronze marks. point still stands though lol.

13. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean bronze is better than red so point stronger than before really

14. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on the topic of those marks have we seen any silver marks? i know gold is the rarest but i feel like everyone we've seen has been red,bronze, or gold. unless most people just have silver marks (like maybe hugo and chohong for example have silver marks) and they just don't point it out cause its the most common mark.

15. waleuska

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I forgot to write this last part.

The Sora and Seol-hi depute should have been handle by each other with Seol as the middle man. I think it is being written so far as Seol-hi is going to do something dumb to make the matter worst. In which case Seol should be the one to blame for not settling the matter.

16. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    no it’s very uncommon most have been shown to have red or bronze and silver basically the highest with only two gold so far
    Claire Agnes
    Kang Seok
    Almost 100% yuhui and Yun Seohui
    Odelette Delphine
    Yun Seora
    Probably anyone like Hao Win

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    ok i really like this development, so Seol is going to enter their nightmares and wake them up.

i wonder if someone would have already realized they're in a dream but don't want to leave for whatever reason, that's a bit of a cliche

18. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> was the princess's nightmare that seol agreed to marry her and make babies or that he refused to do so with contempt? Judging by how him being confused is the "appropriate" response she was looking for.

Either way...maybe some distance from her would be a good thing. He needs to slow his roll when it comes to tripping flags.

19. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been quite a while since I read this, forgot a lot of names, have some questions

Is the girl that got raped the hooded one from the auditorium in the beginning of the manga? I liked her the most does she have the higher position in the harem? Also what ever happens to the ex gf of the MC? And does the family forgive MC yet? I hope not cuz of how hard he messed their lives up

20. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont read the manga so can't say for sure who your talking about but having read the novel im pretty sure no one got raped, only attempted, and if its her shes appeared very little so far, the ex has popped up here and there but isn't really involved too much in the story as of now, and his family is split on their opinions of him. his brother has forgiven him, his mom seems to want to forgive him, but his dad and sister hate him. thats all we know as of now up to chapter 216. if these answers don't help you might want to try the spoiler thread or look up the wiki for what you want to know.
    *also as an aside i have no clue how to do the spoiler thing to hide it but none of these are spoilers imo. if this is a thread to talk about the latest chapter all of this stuff has happened