LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol obviously plans to grab everything from the vip store add in seol help and eun already having done the tutorial and a month in the neutral it won’t be hard

2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think they can buy anything from the neutral zone as hosts, unless you mean buy it through Eun Yuri in which case ya probably but i dont think she'll be able to buy everything like Seol did. either way the main thing for him is to abuse the neutral zone's training level up speed for Eun Yuri as much as possible and make her super op. as a mage though her training will probably be a lot different from Seol's lol.

3. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously though her and she can she’s got a gold mark and it be even easier because unlike seol she won’t be a near half out of shape people with bottom tier stats not to mention having the best trainer around

4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well yes and no, a lot of seols points originally came from his insane tutorial run which then allowed him to get all the competence so his training would then be more effective. she'll definitely get a decent amount of points but i dont think her total will be near Seol's and iirc even Seol couldn't buy everything because i think some other people managed to buy some stuff. he also got a ton of SP from soloing the hardest challenge which i dont think Eun Yuri will be able to do. like i said though his main goal is to make her as strong as possible not profit or the items in the shop, so most of her points will go items she'll then just use to get stronger. but you are right in terms of training her starting point should be higher overall (although ironically while her physical stats wont be as bad as Seols she might have worse mana stats even as a mage lol) and she has Maldong there to train her the whole time which is a big help.

5. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can tell what she did in the neutral zone and she is even better than seol and a genius. she got more points than seol and well swept clean the VIP store [\SPOILER]

6. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Not surprised she’s obviously a god like talent not to mention she’s got both seol and team help but also memories of the tutorial and neutral zone she’s basically on new game plus

7. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her talent made seol to be jealous of her

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2020
  8. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough keep it in spoiler tags cough

9. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I'm already peeved that Eun Yuri will be baby'd by Valhalla, now you're telling me that she'll also get more points and buyout the entire store?

They should just put a slave contract on her and use her as a mule to bring those VIP items out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2020
  10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    what do y'all not get about using the spoiler function to hide spoilers?

anyways...
    I guess this will be an exploit that enables seol/eun to buy out the vip shop.

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  11. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Game+ started. He jinxed himself by thinking he would stomp the tutorial.

12. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lets hope the hidden stage give enough headache to jihu.

13. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so no other organization ever found this out? man they're missing out on a lot just for the sake of quick and easy profit in paradise

14. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Gold stamps are super expensive. The only other gold stamp we know about is sung and sinyoung doesn't seem like the type to hold your hand through trials. If a recruiter went, odds are they were a non-combatant like Kim hannah and didn't feel like taking the risk to enter the tutorial or heck, maybe sung refused any help. Plus you never know who will end being a bad seed so it's better to invest in a lot of people than put all the eggs in one basket. I also want to know how he was recruited...how they knew he was deserving for a gold stamp..and which goddess he ended up being an executor for.

Even more so, I want to know what Kim Hannah did for Gula to give a stamp to her. Seol had to kill an army commander to be able to afford one (+resurrecting someone). It had to be something major because just giving it to her for the sole reason that she would run into seol would affect casualty.

Bachingchung and tkato like this.
  15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    super expensive but the 2 we have knowledge of both became incredibly powerful and youd think each major organization would want at least 1 of those on their side. and you could argue the only reason Seol got this strong is because of the gold stamp allowing him to get all the points for the competence to train in the neutral zone. me saying them not every finding put about this more had to do with them never inviting gold stamps though, cause obviously you cant find something out if you never even do whats required to gain access to it. also maybe because of kim hannah's class (dont remember what its called exactly just that its non-combat oriented) her inviting all the people shes invited give her a portion of contribution points.

16. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol went in blind, if he knew he probably could have done better with the multiplier. The helper and hidden stage would help a lot.

Also, I don't remember but when you do missions, do you share the points or is it split? Like can you bring a ton of people for final mission, win it due to the gold and then have everyone give her 95% of the points.

Slave contract means you can't help them, also you can't bring items out of the neutral zone.

It is possible that it is up to the gods to open up the hidden stage or not. So even if it was tried in the past, they may have not qualified. The other issue is that it is possible the hidden stage is at the difficulty level of an executor, so those who attempted it died and never got a chance to tell about it.

It is possible Seol paid for the gold stamp. That said, I don't think the value of the stamps is what we think it is. The gods can give everyone a gold stamp if they wanted to. They don't do so because the causality thing, but not in the way you are thinking. The problem is earthlings come in all kinds, if you power level the bad earthlings, it'll come to bite you and you can't do anything due to causality.

This is why the gold stamp is given only to those who MUST come to paradise. No selfish organization will buy the gold stamp because it isn't worth it. You also risk creating someone who is stronger than you. Only those trying to bring an important person in and are willing to create someone better than them would use a gold stamp. Thus filtering out the possibility.

The real thing contribution points are wasted on is not the stamps but on the creation of the neutral zone, hence why they said the more contribution points are used, the more neutral zones are opened.

tkato likes this.
  17. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    all the people she invited were probably made into slaves by sinyoung lmao.

yeh, when you think about it, gold stamps as good as seol and sung could turn the tides and bring their orgs a lot of power and prestige. There's a slight possibility that only sinyoung was able to afford it initially and when sung came in and brought sinyoung to the top, there weren't many things orgs could do to rapidly gain the contribution points for a gold stamp. A lot of orgs are full of shitty people that don't do squat anyways. If orgs couldn't take the risk on some rando, it's strange that they wouldn't groom someone to enter paradise with a gold stamp (Yun Seora for example, though it seems like that family is the type to throw their kids to the wolves). Ofc gold stamps only "matter" if the person in question survives, uses the competence and actually trains, and earn enough survival points to buy stuff from the VIP store. It also helps to have a demonic maid instructor.

So yeh...I think the risk associated with the high cost of a gold stamp prevented most orgs from trying. Silver stamps are much more affordable, not to mention bronze and red.

I agree with most of what you said, but giving gold stamps to everyone doesn't seem like a possibility. Gula said something about them being a leftover from the original royal agreement made with the 7 royal families. So it makes sense that they have a limited quantity.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    tkato likes this.
  18. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is true, when i said that though i had no idea there was a hidden stage lmao, but now id imagine they'll get tons of points. and im pretty sure the points get split? i could be remembering wrong though
    ya Yun Seora is who i specifically was thinking of, although i guess her older sister could have not wanted her to be that strong. but still other big organizations probably have family they could have given a gold stamp to, and told them about the neutral zone and training.

19. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without buying out the vip store they aint gonna stand a chance in the next war. Those items will be super important ones [\SPOILER]

20. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was reading the chapters that I stockpiled during these months and I came across this...

‘Chastity? Do I have to keep my chastity?’
    In that case, Seol Jihu had already failed. He lacked the qualification by a mile.
    Luxuria giggled. (C225)

So...Seol has already done the deed? But with whom? His ex?

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.