LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who else? everyone else was just suggestive language. wrestling with chohong, eating teresa pink.

Shield Loyalist and tkato like this.
  2. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Implying he doesn’t think kissing is losing his chastity

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    And we still don’t know for sure if Phi Sora was joking that one time. But I am pretty sure he did it with Seonwa, specially since he even bought her expensive underwear once. The ones he got for the other girls was just because he is dumb, the one for Seonwa for sure has a different context to it and the way she received it somehow made him think it was fine to give it to other girls. That or he is a master player and is just playing dumb to ease the girls into it.

4. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh she was joking. Pretty sure she said that herself about messing with him.

5. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    She said on the spot she was joking, but I don’t know. She did sleep naked right next to him and seemed a bit pissed when he acted all confused and scared that he might have slept with her when he woke up. She could have indeed been joking or just lying about it being a joke to save face or calm him down since she herself said he acts like he has a girlfriend at times like that. I personally think it is pretty obvious he is not completely over his ex and is willingly avoiding crossing the line with all the other girls (despite all the Titty Looney stuff) either because of his feelings for the ex or because he doesn’t see himself as worthy of anyone due to his past. But he was dead drunk that night, so it indeed could have happened.

6. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, they lived together for years. I mean c'mon even step siblings do it, there's no way they haven't done it yet.

7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol poor Phi Sora. Eun Yuri seems like a weird character so far, wonder what her reason is for wanting to go to paradise is and if its similar to Seol.

8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you give out golden tickets if the person have a chance of dying during the tutorial. Not everyone is like soel and is willing to baby sit them. Heck during soel time what 1 silver died and the other one lost her arm and need help.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  10. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Why invite anyone then? Everyone has a chance of dying in the tutorial. It is about a bet in the potential.

tkato likes this.
  11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> I feel bad for phi sora lmao. she has to keep these dumbasses alive when internally, she's probably thinking about strangling them.

Jaspaaar and tkato like this.
  12. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure but gold cost a lot, sliver and bronze not so much.

13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet you she is chuuni

Your chance of dying is virtually 0 if you bring a helper. Not willing to babysit is stupid because you have nothing to do anyways and you'll be babysitting anyways for 3 months. The benefit is well worth it. The only reason you wouldn't do it is you are afraid the person you bring in will replace you.

Not to mention gold has need boxes that will get you out of desperate situations.

Even without that, just look at the triads. They pretty much brought a ton of people in, and all operated as a coordinated group with no one of theirs dying.

14. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just worried about Jihu, the training masochist. Now he will have the perfect excuse to train for 3 months without interruption and all those resources to speed up his stats increase. After this he might reach High (Low) on everything and finally use those elixirs to get to Highest.

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think he can train in the tutorial like he did the first time. well maybe now he can because hes a "helper" but when he was in the neutral zone Agnes and Cinzia both talked about with regret if they trained like him when they were in the neutral zone theyd be at least twice as strong as they are now. so that seemed to imply that they couldnt train effectively like Seol despite knowing how good it is to do in the neutral zone. maybe it was just cause they cant buy stuff from the shop though and Seol can circumvent that Eun but if thats the case you would think more groups would host the neutral zone and use their red marks to buy them elixir's with all their extra points so they can train and increase their strength by a lot.

16. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the problem with Cinzia and Agnes was both a lack of someone to guide them through training and a lack of understanding (at the time) about the importance of physical levels. They know now that using the Neutral Zone to improve the constitution is the best move, but probably didn't at the time.

17. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya i agree but im saying they knew what was best then but still didnt train to improve while they were host, which implies there is a reason they didnt. whether thats cause they couldnt buy items in the shop, or theres just a restriction from the gods i dont know, but at the very least we know they didnt train for some reason despite knowing how valuable it is in the neutral zone. personally i think its a mixture of both reason's i said. the gods probably did put something in place so big organizations couldnt cheat the system by hosting the neutral zone and just having loads of red marks from points to buy higher ups the elixirs to use, and maybe they added the hosts dont get the effects of items from the neutral zone to double insure no one cheats the system. but maybe because Seol is also a "helper" he'll be able to go through a second neutral zone experience basically allowing him to double up on his training.

18. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mob A: its "just" tutorial......

SFX: Axe flying

..........RIP

Wonder how many left after tutorial is done. 2 ?

19. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: it would be Valhalla's loss if only 2 survive...I'ma go with 10. It'd be annoying if the prick who agitated people lived so he definitely needs to die.

20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, that’s a top tier “Earthling”. Not sure if he will die so soon.

tkato likes this.