LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

9 vote(s)
    12.2%
  2. ramen

47 vote(s)
    63.5%
  3. lilac

18 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that true he could have been working on his own, but at the same time would sinyoung really let someone as important and strong as he appears to be have that much freedom and not be aware he was undertaking this mission? also they're working with the priest who set the whole thing up, so while they may not fully be traitors that are trying to ally with the parasites they definitely arent a clean organization either and deal in shady stuff in paradise. im interested to see how the triads and Cinzia's organizations respond to this though and if they take Seol's side and actively help him clean up earthlings side of paradise

2. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everything about this chapter was perfect. and then Yuhui's response to Seol asking if shes ok at the start of the next chapter lol, what an awesome arc to read

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Absent Mod], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best part imo was when phi Sora joking asks Luxuria if it's ok to attack, and Luxuria is like "sure go ahead"...I wonder how convos between traitors and the goddesses go

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Updating...』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. None of the movie's "main stars" died in the battle. Only the goonies.

I don't think so. While her interests is not for Humanity's benefit she did not betray Humanity.

Why would Kim Hannah lead Parasites to destroy Sinyoung if Sinyoung is Parasites' ally?

We all knew that way, way back...shortly after the Neutral Zone. It's just a matter of how dirty they are.

5. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like that the priestess acted like they were safe because their in the church despite the fact she was trying to help someone who literally betrayed the god of that church lol. i hope we get another scene of Luxuria and Gula fighting over seol because they've been great so far as characters and fun to read.
    ya thats true, im kind of assuming Seol has a rough idea already though since Kim Hannah probably knows the majority of what they were involved in. even if she wasnt included in like the super top level stuff (like maybe if they actually knew the priest was a traitor) she probably still knows plenty that they've done. the only reason i dont see them being completely wiped out by Seol is because of the little sister begging him to spare some of the people and her taking over with his help to turn it into a good organization for paradise.

6. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've saved up two chapters as of today. Should I read them, ot should I save up more? Considering that tomorrow is the 31st.

7. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Definitely not a lolicon

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter isn't too cliffhangery so it's up to you.

8. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I'll give it a go then.

9. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene where Parasite Kim Hannah starts torturing her is when she cuts the deal with the Parasites. And she is given to Kim Hannah for her revenge.

10. Linnette

Linnette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Eun Yuri sure is quite the sadist isn't she?
    That aside, I like how Seol finally gave a damn beating to them, especially the burly man.

tkato likes this.
  11. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Definitely not a lolicon

Reading List:
    Link
    Best girl Noona takes the cake. Inject this shit directly into my veins and give me T2DM.

12. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t he use those exact same words before? They even got to kiss a bit before Eun Yuri (or someone else) showed up and ruined the mood.

EDIT - It was chapter 301, when Jihu gives her the Souvenir and when she asks why he starts with the “recruitment” bit. Well, started. It is not there anymore and I have no idea why. I am 100% sure I don’t have Future-Gauging Nine Eyes to peek at this stuff and it is not dejavu because I’ve been thinking back to this scene for months. My theory is that something was changed in the translation editing and either this part was thrown to this chapter to be more fitting or it was wrongfully placed way back there at the time and it is now corrected.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  13. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Updating...』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew. There defintely aren't just Six Crazies.

Oh Paradise, what have you done to these people?!

lunarshadow, tkato and Haitaka like this.
  14. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Only six people openly showing their craziness lol.

Probably just the ability to do things without any real consequence. As long as you don't actively defect the parasites or just kill a lot of people who didn't deserve it, no one cares.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  15. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    When Soel told "I will let Miss Baek know as soon as I get back" during his confession talk with Yuhui, for a few seconds I was like "Seol u dumb*ss u can't be srs", but turns out Soel isn't so dense for once.

16. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a satisfying chapter to read and I can’t wait to see how Teresa reacts when she sees them holding hands or notices something between them.

lunarshadow and Shield Loyalist like this.
  17. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baek/Seonhwa lost before she could even try to get her man back.
    I can totally imagine Luxuria delighted after seeing her "baby" and her "daughter" finally getting together while Gula would be sulking because Jihu didn't choose Teresa.

18. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's weird that the novel ends in less than 100 chapters. There are still many story lines that are open and still a few wars to happen. 100 Chapters sounds like they will just forget about half of them, Seol will get a lot stronger in a short time and then 1 war in which they defeat all parasites and the novel is finished. And this after the novel started to get good again after the last 2 arcs which I didn't like too much.

19. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol like Seol is "only" going to choose Yuhui. hes going to become the executor of gluttony and have a paradise harem. Baek's reaction is going to be awesome to watch too though, partially because i think Teresa is honestly fine with whatever as long as she is included in the harem but Baek groomed him for herself and doesnt like to share lol

20. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not denying that Jihu could end up with a harem in the future. I mentioned that because Gula is a JihuxTeresa shipper and she once had a "shipping war" with Luxuria because of that. She even said she would admonish him for not paying enough attention to Teresa in the past.