Chinese The sewing needle becomes the most powerful weapon

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Sawadaea, May 2, 2022.

1. Sawadaea

Sawadaea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, this more of help me find a link or the existence of this novel original. This novel was terribly mtled on flying lines. I read a few chapters a lonnng time ago and stopped after realising the mtl is really bad. But the premises stayed as with me as it's pretty different from what I normally read and I found it interesting. At the time I wasn't that interested in reading mtl, but now that's changed. But I can't for the life of me find a raw or anything. Flying lines says the author is Xiao Jinyu. After many Google searches I haven't found a clue if this novel exists.

Some info: Female MC, prehistoric yet also maybe apocalypse since there are guns and also beast people. Transmigration MC that had previously been abused. I believe there was a system

If anyone finds a link to the raw or maybe more accurate info please post :) and if there are people interested in picking it up that would be great. It is quite a bit different to stories that are already translated( from the few chapters I read)

2. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're posting this in the wrong forum...should be on "I'm Looking For..." subforum

3. Sawadaea

Sawadaea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure which one to post it in tbh