Japanese The Shut-In Lady is an Understanding Sacred Beast Caretaker

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Hypothon, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Shut-in Lady is an Understanding Sacred Beast Caretaker/The shut in noble lady is the mythical beast caretaker who understands them/Hikikomori reijou wa hanashi no wakaru seijuu-ban
    Raw Link: N/A

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hikkikomori-reijou-wa-hanashi-no-wakaru-seijuuban/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Okay MC (at least she has an actual excuse why her character is that way). Handsome in-universe ML. Colorful cast in the form of the Sacred Beast such as Yakuza Bunny, Maternal Boar, Wise and Prideful Hawk, Kansai speaking mole, and a Timid Wolf. We have yet to meet their human partners too! According to spoilers, series is kinda fast paced. And lastly, Shirotrans who was already in charge, posted Ch.1 last July 04 and mentioned its okay for anyone else to take over. Currently has 2 volumes and a 3rd coming soon!
    Description:

"We need money for your bedridden mother. So please, work at the Royal Palace!"

This is what the daughter of a Count, Muriel, was told by her father one day, which she firmly refused.

That's because she's a shut-in whose weakness is socializing, simply immersing herself in books. No way am I going to work at the Royal Palace!, is what she thought, but her father proposed she work as a librarian. Thinking that she might be able to work there if it's that, Muriel immediately went for an interview, but--

Why is she being interviewed by Commander Silas who exudes sensuality!? And why is it that when she came to, she was already employed as the "Sacred Beast Caretaker," someone who takes care of the sacred beasts!? A very popular work from Ichijinsha's Iris Collection!!! The long-awaited comicalization of the Sacred Beast love comedy between a shut-in lady and the commander of the Sacred Beast Order!!

2. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
  3. aesthetic.chibi

aesthetic.chibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to do this one, but do you know where I can find the raws? Also, I may not be able to pick it up for a while.

4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw your reply (and this is because Dex updated today). I think the spoiler threads has someone who has the raws.
    Also... bumping this thread again