Chinese The Sick and Gloomy Bamboo Horse Was Stunned by My Kiss

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by YanniMTL, Sep 13, 2021.

1. YanniMTL

YanniMTL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Sick and Gloomy Bamboo Horse Was Stunned by My Kiss
    病弱阴沉竹马被我亲懵了

Raw Link: https://www.88danmei.net/book/35/35227/

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-sick-and-gloomy-bamboo-horse-was-stunned-by-my-kiss/

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The author also wrote I Raised A Sick And Weak Prince, I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck, My Fake Brother Is In-Love With Me Again, and After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness, which are some of my favorite novels.

I love possessive romance and childhood friends tropes, and the male lead is similar to the one from Guide To Raising the Sick Villain - who I absolutely love!! :blobmelt:

Description:
    Xu Mingyi is good everywhere, bright and dazzling, just like the scorching sun in the sky.
    The only bad thing is that there is a white moonlight in his heart, and he doesn’t like Jiang Ning at all.
    ——
    This point, Jiang Ning didn’t understand – until he abandoned his fiancée, Jiang Ning, in the car accident and chose to rush to protect his Bai Yueguang.
    Yan Yixie is always isolated from the world, cold and eccentric, and only to Jiang Ning will the ice and snow melt.
    He walked her through an unknown number of dark narrow paths.
    He created a business empire with one hand, transferred all his property to her, desperately, and murdered for her after her death.
    But still can only see her avoiding him like a plague in silence.

Once she opened her eyes, she had returned to childhood.
    Jiang Ning freely turned over a new leaf and offered a glass of wine to the past – just take her liking of Xu Mingyi as feeding the dog in those years.

In addition to using rebirth to save sick relatives, she studied hard. Step by step, she firmly walked towards Yan Yixie who had rescued her in the car accident.

Yan Yixie is still just a gloomy and pale boy living in a villa on the hillside. His father and mother don’t love him, his legs are crippled, and his temper is weird. He is a “devil” feared by the children nearby.

He had a cold temperament, and quarreled with Jiang Ning because of Xu Mingyi, saying insincerely, “Don’t bother me again”.
    But in fact, he still pushes the wheelchair to the corridor every day, waiting for her to come.

On this day, he thought Jiang Ning would never come again.

But Jiang Ning not only came, but… hugging his head, gave him a loud kiss on the cheek.

“I won’t run after others in the future. You and I are the best in the world.”
    Behind her, the trees in spring came to life again.

Yan Yixie was stunned for a moment, unable to believe it.

Xu Mingyi felt an inexplicable pain in his heart and began to panic.
    Irresponsible little theater (not):
    A few months later, in her sleep, Jiang Ning called Yan Yixie’s name after returning to the rich from his previous life: “Yan Ru Gu…”
    The neck was lightly pinched, and the boy pushed the wheelchair and leaned over her, his fingers were cold and his eyes were red: “Who is Yan Rugu, do you use me as a substitute?”
    Jiang Ning: Ah, this…

Author’s note: 【With me I have my most beloved dog blood, don’t read if you don’t like it. 】

#Male lead wheelchair gloomy low self-esteem

MTL/N: Bamboo horse means childhood friend.

2. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I love all the authors novels so I hope someone will pick it up!!

YanniMTL likes this.
  3. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say what the hells up with that title it doesn’t translate well ahh sounds like some weirdo kissing a wooden toy

YanniMTL likes this.
  4. YanniMTL

YanniMTL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently 青梅竹马 (green plums and bamboo horse) is a phrase describing childhood friends, or the period when a boy and a girl grew up together in Chinese. :blobsweat: Kind of like the phrases "white moonlight" or "dog blood"...

Mochibear and Wrath444 like this.
  5. Mochibear

Mochibear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope someone translates this series~ My fav trope is when the transmigrated female villainess and male villain fall in love with each other, and the scum Orig ML is thrown away :blobowoevil_horns: I love all YanniMTL novels and I hope this gets picked up even tho I already binged the whole MTL:blobrofl: