Chinese The Simple Life of Killing Demons

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by TrueNineLives, Jul 5, 2017.

1. TrueNineLives

TrueNineLives Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Simple Life of Killing Demons
    Raw Link:
    http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/31548/MainIndex/
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-simple-life-of-killing-demons/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's been 3 months and there's no word if it's gonna continue so this is just in case it's not. The MC is pretty funny and dense. Its at the part where people are starting to think the MC is actually pretty strong cuz he basically saved their asses from all those demons and he's meeting with a fire loli.
    Description:
    ----------
    Imagination is always pleasant, but reality is cruel. I just wanted a simple life but why am I always getting into trouble?
    ----------
    Synopsis by alyschu
    Dense protagonist is thrown in a parallel world.
    ----------
    My Description
    MC dies and reincarnates into a world that's almost the same except for the fact that there's angels, demons, and magic. He starts out as a weak nerd but becomes a badass thanks to the 2 dragon god souls inside him. People are starting to take notice of him and think that he's not as weak as he seems. MC's personality is stupid and dense so he doesn't know that he's making a harem..... so he's boys enemy #1. He also has a suicidal ability that allows him to 1 hit kill any demon in exchange for burning his soul.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    apricotsoda and ero madoshou like this.
  2. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5065 characters next chapter....gonna take me a long time...

3. Sky liger

Sky liger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Simple Life of Killing Demons
    Raw Link: http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/31548/MainIndex/
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-simple-life-of-killing-demons/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I can say that this is one of the earliest novel that i read. It was when Against the God is still being translated at Moonbunnycafe. I don't know what happen to the original translator but if someone interested, can you please ask moonbunnycafe to translated it.

The main character is dense person at the same level of Ichika from IS or at least Yu Ilhan from EER but it has a good story and character development (for me at least). It has abandoned for a long time(for about 7 months) and i really hope someone interested with this novel. sorry for the lame review.
    Edit : i forgot to tell you, this novel is chinese but has japanese setting

Description :
    Imagination is always pleasant, but reality is cruel. I just wanted a simple life but why am I always getting into trouble?

Synopsis by alyschu :
    Dense protagonist is thrown in a parallel world.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. TheUnbreakablePlotArmor

TheUnbreakablePlotArmor Mt.Tai cannot see me, as you cannot see Mt.tai

Reading List:
    Link
    the description literally reminded me of so many jp novels wtf
    EDIT: synopsis*
    EDIT 2: nvm..

5. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this 2 or so years ago, but had to stop because you had to pay to unlock the chapters after a certain point and I didn't manage to find other raw source.

What can I say, although the MC is super duper mega dense, I personally find this story truly good. The fights and characters are very well written, and the plot is interesting enough.

This MC is a little different from Ichika though. He's not naturally dense, but forces himself to be. It has something to do with his past and whatnot.

6. infinit3aura

infinit3aura [Infinit3 Clan] [delirious army] [meowstic]

Reading List:
    Link
    At first i was hyped and all thinking this might.be picked up, but the mc is very dense description kinda like...yeah (cant deny it tho). Not as hyped now, good novel tho. Really liked the concept.

7. Flashfyre

Flashfyre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is at least still being released 2 times a month, which considering it's chapter length can't be considered that bas, especially since it has entered what I consider the "filler"for the novel just so that they can sell more hard copies. The fact that most translators are not in contact with far East companies like "Syosetu" mean that it is hard to aquire rights for releasing the English translation. The fact that we are getting anything at all before "Yen Press" pays the copyright fees for the distribution rights can be considered a blessing considering how many Japenese novels with fan translations have been silenced by their lawyers!

8. sorenman1

sorenman1 The Forgotten Engineer of Legends

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait this is japanese? I always thought it was chinese.

9. Sky liger

Sky liger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its chinese but has a japanese setting

Flashfyre likes this.
  10. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm I've read a spoiler of this one before and you'll really hate Mc's denseness